Paypal are reversing all my funds, please HELP! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 04-21-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 83%
Default Paypal are reversing all my funds, please HELP!

Hi all,

I just got a bunch of emails from Paypal says they have reversed my transaction. Below is the email

PayPal Notification: Reversed Transaction
Hello XXX,

We have conducted a review of a payment that you received. In this case, returning the funds to the sender was determined to be the appropriate action, and we have completed a reversal of the payment. Good selling practices like trackable shipping, prompt shipment, and communication between buyer and seller help prevent disputes.

I sold some clothes on ebay last month, and my Paypal and Ebay went down this month. There were about 8 transactions were held by Paypal, now they are returning all my fund to the buyer. What the hell, almost all of my customers are happy with my stuff, but why Paypal still do this.

What should I do to get my money back? Is there any chance? Thanks a lot!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-21-2010

Longevity: 87%
Send a message via Yahoo to IDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire5678 View Post
Hi all,

I just got a bunch of emails from Paypal says they have reversed my transaction. Below is the email

PayPal Notification: Reversed Transaction
Hello XXX,

We have conducted a review of a payment that you received. In this case, returning the funds to the sender was determined to be the appropriate action, and we have completed a reversal of the payment. Good selling practices like trackable shipping, prompt shipment, and communication between buyer and seller help prevent disputes.

I sold some clothes on ebay last month, and my Paypal and Ebay went down this month. There were about 8 transactions were held by Paypal, now they are returning all my fund to the buyer. What the hell, almost all of my customers are happy with my stuff, but why Paypal still do this.

What should I do to get my money back? Is there any chance? Thanks a lot!

WOW! So instead of limiting your account they just refunded your buyers without asking?? Umm... Damn...

Have you sent out any merchandise? You must have done more than your telling. I have never seen this.
Old 04-21-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by thablewprnt View Post
WOW! So instead of limiting your account they just refunded your buyers without asking?? Umm... Damn...

Have you sent out any merchandise? You must have done more than your telling. I have never seen this.
Yes, I have shipped all the merchandise to my customers and almost all of them are happy with the items. Paypal asked me to provided the tracking number 2 weeks ago, and I did give them all the tracking number, some of the tracking info shows the package was delivered, but they still returned my money to the buyer, what the HELL.

Please help me! Many thanks!
Old 04-21-2010

Longevity: 81%

It must've been brand names. The only way they would return money to the buyers if the items were not genuine. The whole transaction becomes illegal and PayPal cannot legally enforce it.
Old 04-21-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 82%

Did you purchase the postage thru Paypal to send the items out? If not did you upload the tracking information when you shipped the items? Also you say that "almost" all of your buyers were happy with the merchandise. Did you have any claims filed against you thru Ebay or Paypal? Any negative feedback left?
We are here to help but I beleive their is more to this than what you have told us.
Old 04-21-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardfelon View Post
Did you purchase the postage thru Paypal to send the items out? If not did you upload the tracking information when you shipped the items? Also you say that "almost" all of your buyers were happy with the merchandise. Did you have any claims filed against you thru Ebay or Paypal? Any negative feedback left?
We are here to help but I beleive their is more to this than what you have told us.
No, I shipped out all the packages by EMS from HongKong. I did have 2 claims from the buyers, just because ebay suspended my account and they were worried about not receiving the items, but after they got the package, both of them closed the dispute and the fund of these two transactions were released.

PP has been just holding 7 of my transactions, and now they started reversing my money to the buyer,

No negative feedback at all, I just got all 3 positive feedback, then my PP went down, and my ebay acc was suspended immediately after that.

Thank you!
Old 04-21-2010
Threadstarter  

I sold about $3,800 in one month, I think that's the red flag, too much in a short time.
Now about $2,000 were released, and PP has been hoding all others and just started to reverse the holding fund to the buyer.
Old 04-21-2010
Executive [VIP]

Okay well to start with where do you live? Your packages were shipped from Hong Kong but you have a US flag? Second if you do live in the US both Ebay and Paypal frown on dropshipping so you that could be a problem. Also what were you selling? $3800 in the first month is quite a bit to sell for someone that is brand new. Is this a stealth account or does it have all of your real info?
Old 04-21-2010
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Longevity: 100%

Quote:
I sold about $3,800 in one month, I think that's the red flag, too much in a short time.
Now about $2,000 were released, and PP has been hoding all others and just started to reverse the holding fund to the buyer.
The funds that are being reversed.. is it just one buyer? Or are there different buyers?

It sounds like you were scammed.
Old 04-21-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspkin View Post
The funds that are being reversed.. is it just one buyer? Or are there different buyers?

It sounds like you were scammed.
No, they are from different buyers, I don't think I got scammed, because they are real buyers and the funds were just held by Paypal. No dispution opened by buyer. Well, Paypal is the only f*** scam, that's the truth. I am losing $1200 now. And idea? Thank you!
Old 04-21-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardfelon View Post
Okay well to start with where do you live? Your packages were shipped from Hong Kong but you have a US flag? Second if you do live in the US both Ebay and Paypal frown on dropshipping so you that could be a problem. Also what were you selling? $3800 in the first month is quite a bit to sell for someone that is brand new. Is this a stealth account or does it have all of your real info?
Yes, I am in US and all the stuff are shipped from Hongkong by my father. I were selling clothes, I know $3,800 is a little bit high, I will never sell so many things on one account in a short time again.

Both ebay and paypal account are stealth account, nothing of my real info.

Thank you
Old 04-22-2010

Hey

You Should know, Next time dont let your money be on hold for so long....It is a fact that if you input a tracking number even ems which can be tracked with usps......once delivered call paypal and get funds released 3 days after.
Old 04-22-2010
MU

call paypal and be prepared with your stealth info incase they ask you anything because if you stutter on for a few secs they might think something weird is going on and put your account under review. it's just a tip.
Old 04-22-2010
MU

Longevity: 91%
Send a message via AIM to First Edition Send a message via MSN to First Edition Send a message via Yahoo to First Edition Send a message via Skype™ to First Edition

I've seen google checkout do this before... are you sure the tracking info is legit and proves shipment clearly?
Old 04-27-2010
Subscribed [VIP]

This just happened to me 24 hours ago. Paypal just decided to reverse the payment for my last 6 auctions and now i owe them over $600 which is ridiculous. I sold them tangible items and they were all deliver right away.
Old 04-27-2010

Longevity: 91%

Just when you think that paypal can not get any worse than it already is.....
Old 04-27-2010

Longevity: 85%

Wow.... This is a new low, even for them. HA! I HOPE they reverse all the payments to the customers in my account that just got limited.... Thay will REALLY screw themselves. Bank=CLOSED, Card=DEAD, Information=STEALTH. Good luck with that one paypal.
The Following User Says Thank You to Eye Candy Lingerie For This Useful Post:
Elijah (12-14-2012)
Old 04-27-2010
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltage View Post
This just happened to me 24 hours ago. Paypal just decided to reverse the payment for my last 6 auctions and now i owe them over $600 which is ridiculous. I sold them tangible items and they were all deliver right away.
What kind of products were you selling?
Old 04-28-2010
Subscribed [VIP]

pins. but I am over it because now I found this forum and I can just keep buying accounts.
Old 04-28-2010

Longevity: 92%

wow. Why didn't you withdraw your money before they did that?
Old 04-28-2010
Subscribed [VIP]

The money was in the process of being withdrawn to my bank account but pp reversed the withdrawn transaction as well because it wasn't complete yet.
Old 04-28-2010

Longevity: 84%

Quote:
Yes, I am in US and all the stuff are shipped from Hongkong by my father. I were selling clothes, I know $3,800 is a little bit high, I will never sell so many things on one account in a short time again.

Both ebay and paypal account are stealth account, nothing of my real info.

Thank you
I understand you situation fire5678, I ship item with tracking to a buyer outside the US, but Paypal went ahead and cancel and reverse the buyer's echeck payment. There was nothing wrong with the buyer's payment. The buyer email me and ask me what happen and why I can't receive their payment. Had to tell them that Paypal limited my account and stop me from even receiving the payment. I never had this happen before, usually Paypal will hold the money for 180 days, they won't even hold the money for 180 days, and cancel the first seller transaction I ever had with this Paypal account. The buyer sent me a email stating what Paypal had said:

Your request to send an eCheck payment to blank from your bank account failed because your recipient is currently unable to accept funds to their PayPal account.
Please contact your recipient directly to complete this transaction.

We reversed the original deposit and recorded this action in your PayPal History transaction logs.

Thanks,

PayPal

So there is ever no point in trying to unlimit this account, because they wouldn't even let me complete this transaction and receive the payment for 180 days. The sad thing about it is that they never email me once to let me know that THEY reverse the payment NOT that the buyer did it themselves. The buyer had to tell me that they stopped the payment, or I had to look in the paypal account myself to see that it was reversed by THEM! I had already shipped the item on the day the money was suppose to be cleared to show that I'm a good seller, and now I will be left with no item and money. Thank GOD I only shipped the item yesterday, and saw that the package didn't leave the United States. So now I have the opportunity to recall the package back and have it return to me, the sender. Usps said they can return item back to sender if it hasn't left the US borders!

Last edited by apple6; 04-28-2010 at 12:47 PM.