eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   Invoices. Second time limited!! HELP! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/18087-invoices-second-time-limited-help.html)

Fizzy_Vimto 04-26-2010 06:39 AM

Invoices. Second time limited!! HELP!

Hi there, im relatively new to this forum and just need some good help on the matter.

A few months back my account was limited as i had made too much in a short amount of time apparently. Back then all they really wanted was my address, proof of delivery (Which was then countered by the leaving of positive feedback on eBay) and supplier invoices. I rang them numerous times and eventually they sort of dropped the supplier invoices as i just told them i was selling stuff from around the house and stuff i had bought in cash and i didnt really have supplier invoices.

Luckily they believed this and removed my limitations and assured me that i could come and go as i please and there was no limit on what i could earn.

At this point i should really state that i receive my items from respected sellers throughout China and Asia. Fast forward to today and BOOM, they have limited my account again, asking for the same things. These being: Proof of address, proof of invoices, Proof of delivery and resolve outstanding complaints.

In regards to proving address, it's pretty simple, i will just use documents before as user has not changed. Again with delivery i keep all tracking numbers so that should be straight forward and the complaints are really just little items totalling no-more than 6 pounds which people said had not arrived (But as these were not tracked then it could be the buyer trying to get one over on me. Nevertheless i just offered a refund as it's not worth the hassle.)

However my main problem is now they are pretty adament that they want supplier invoices. I rang them up and they said my account had been flagged for selling 'Beatles Box sets' I have sold loads before and every buyer has been satisfied. However this was for a bulk set of 5. The man on the phone said that they could dis-regard supplier invoices for the other items but that i needed to prove something and where i got the box sets as apparently they are a 'high risk' item.

I am really struggling on how to get around this. I cannot send them the invoice from my original supplier, but i don't know how i could ease their concerns on the items. My ideas were to either just say that i bought the 5 for cash as a wedding present but due to complicated matters they had to be returned, thus why i sold them on ebay to get rid of fast. Other was faking an invoice but not sure how much trouble i could get in. I just need a good reliable way to get my account unrestricted.

Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Kind regards.

FizzyVimto.

GreenBean 04-26-2010 07:10 AM

I have to, I just have to ask. Do you keep your Vimto in the fridge so it's nice and cold? :yar:

Back to the serious issue, Welcome to the forum & all that;) Basically paypal want an invoice, a piece of paper. Supply one to suit them;)

Fizzy_Vimto 04-26-2010 07:21 AM

Haha, thanks for the 'Cold' welcome to the forum :P Indeed when i have Vimto it has to be nice and cold!

On to the serious issue. I understand where you are coming from, but don't i need to be careful in what i submit. I can hardly put my chinese supplier with like 55$ per one. I was thinking of using EZinvoice.com but then there is the problem of who i am going to put as my supplier. I was looking around online and found some websites which i could list, but then i needed to find an address which is pretty near impossible.

Fizzy_Vimto 04-26-2010 08:29 AM

Some further thinking i have on the issue is which line you reckon i should take? Play dumb like i really bought the stuff for cash seeing as it's only £250 and see whether they buy the story, because tbh they really have no proof at all anything is going on or should i take the gamble and ⊗⊗⊗⊗ an invoice from a REAL website which sells my product. There is no contact number, so therefore no-one paypal can contact and it was very feasible that i could of bought off there.