- Ways to prevent limitation? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 05-20-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 87%
Default - Ways to prevent limitation?

Hey guys, I have had an hellish week in regards to ebay/paypal accounts.

I have had 2 different pp accounts limited for different reasons (one of them is my main pp account).

And today I started using one of my ⊗⊗⊗⊗ backup paypal accounts which as been stagnating for a few months. This account hasn't had any action until today where I earned £750 in sales. But im super worried that paypal will limit yet another account because of this sudden rush of funds.

So my question is, are there ANY proven ways to prevent this account getting limited now? will adding tracking numbers once they are posted tomorrow help? how would you guys recommend I get this money sent to a legit account without raising the red flag? in small chunks? maybe if I send a money request from my main account?

Any help would be much appreciated because thus far I have had 2 accounts gone down & lost £1050, I dont fancy losing another £750. Thanks guys.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-20-2010

Longevity: 88%

No one can know ... There is no way . I have had accounts sit for months and was able to recieve funds in excess of $1000 as a first transaction , and (back when I didnt know any better) I withdrew it the very minute it hit my account. No limitation.. Then others , after one or two small payments, tried to w/d Boom , limited...

Its BS.. there is just no way to say for sure. A good rule of thumb for a large transaction is to wait to w/d until the tracking info shows delivered.. Usually its ok after that...
Old 05-20-2010
Threadstarter  

Thanks for the reply. Ok so you would recommend me not touching the funds until I have posted the tracking number for delivery? or im guessing a few days after just to make sure.

Providing tracking numbers is something I have never done on paypal, so maybe that will help. I havent had ANY problems with limitations until a week back, now 2 of my accounts are effected.

Thanks again
Old 05-20-2010

Longevity: 81%

If it is going to get hit it because they are linking you some way. I would get my money out as fast as possible being sure to stay under the $400 cash/day trigger and the $500 spending. If it gets hit you just have to wait your 180 days to get the rest.
Old 05-20-2010
Threadstarter  

Nah I dont think I have been linked. The first account that went down I messed up (I kept changing the name/address on the ebay account which was totally different to the linked paypal account). The 2nd account that went down was through ioffer, all my sales would go to a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ pp account & then I would immediately send them to my legit pp account to withdraw. But both got suspended. So I have already lost 3 pp accounts thinking about it.

I heard about this 180 day rule but havent looked in to it that much. I thought they send you a cheque after 180 days? if that was the case then wouldent it be worthless if the account had a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name/address? or are there ways around this?

Thanks for the help
Old 05-20-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

@chico, there are ways around everything Certain steps need to be taken when using paypal especially for stealth. Unless paypal flat out deny a user the right to get their funds, there are solutions
Old 05-20-2010
Banned

Longevity: 85%

I've been having trouble with PayPal the last few weeks as well. I had a few limitations but I was able to get them lifted. I think maybe PayPal is doing some random limitations.
Old 05-27-2010

Longevity: 80%

Help!

I have been reading all the posts & it seems that an ip change is a must.

I changed my ip, but accidently logged into my old paypal account!

I have not created any new ebay/paypal accounts as yet, so was wondering if i need to try & change my Static IP address yet again. It was quite hard the first time so I'm not sure if i will be able to do it again.

So, now when i do create new ebay/payal accounts, am i at risk unless the ip gets changed again?

Everyone here seems very experienced, please advise

Thankyou for your time..
Old 05-27-2010

Longevity: 83%
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by stunned View Post
Help!

I have been reading all the posts & it seems that an ip change is a must.

I changed my ip, but accidently logged into my old paypal account!

I have not created any new ebay/paypal accounts as yet, so was wondering if i need to try & change my Static IP address yet again. It was quite hard the first time so I'm not sure if i will be able to do it again.

So, now when i do create new ebay/payal accounts, am i at risk unless the ip gets changed again?

Everyone here seems very experienced, please advise

Thankyou for your time..
Without a doubt change it again. Always a chance they will get linked with the same ip. Don't worry changing your ip will get easier with time.

But please please change your ip before making new accounts...btw buying the book is always a good idea. Hate to spend money but it puts everything here in a basic, organized, easy reading style. I bought it a week ago after being a member here for almost 4 months its well worth the time and trouble.

Last edited by MtnDew; 05-27-2010 at 09:07 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MtnDew For This Useful Post:
GreenBean (05-27-2010), stunned (05-28-2010)
Old 05-28-2010

Thanks, have again requested the ip change!

Its quite hard to get them to change the Static IP here in Australia. Lots of emails & detailed & lengthy reason as to why the change is needed..

Will never log into any old accounts ever - even by mistake going what I had to go through

Even have a note taped to my laptop..lol

Thanks again for your time
Old 05-28-2010

will also be buying the book