Paypal limited, but i need to refund EBAY buyer!!! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 80%
Default Paypal limited, but i need to refund EBAY buyer!!!

Hello, i have money on my pp account, got limited,so i just want to refund an Ebay buyer, how can i do it with a limited account????

Can this guy fill a dispute on Ebay so paypal give him that money???

I dont really care the ebay feedback, i just want to refund him, really needs help :(.

By the way, what can happen if i don't give him the money? what are the legal problems i could face, i don't want to scam anyone, just give him his money back and avoid problems.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-01-2010

Longevity: 94%

you can refund people with a limited account. just lick on the details of the transaction and it will be there to issue a refund.
Old 06-02-2010
Threadstarter  

Thanks for your answer, the think is, and i didnt tell you, is that i move some money to a friend's pp account, what will happen then?
Old 06-02-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Which story is the real one? Dont BS if you really want help
Old 06-02-2010
Vicvelcro

Longevity: 0%

Um, that doesn't sound so nice.

But really, what you say is not always true. Just a few days ago, I was connected with somebody via remote desktop - this person could not issue any refunds at all. Still can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdot10 View Post
... just lick on the details of the transaction and it will be there to issue a refund.
Old 06-03-2010

Longevity: 81%

Can You Call Paypal And have them Refund your buyers.......

.Its very stupid when they dont let you refund your buyers....this has happened to me on every paypal limitation i have had for the last 3 years....

The only way for them to get there money back is through ebay resolution center
Old 06-03-2010

Longevity: 87%

Paypal say : only for us to refund your money is by using the buyer protection
policy which is opening a dispute if you d like i can guide you through the
process

here s how to dispute a paypal transaction

step 1 go to the paypal website and log in to your account
step 2 click resolution center at the top of the page
step 3 you will have the option of clicking the dispute the dispute a transaction
button or by clicking the report a problem tab and then clicking the report
a problem button
step 4 select item dispute and click continue
step 5 click find a transaction ID to search for the transaction
step 6 click the transaction ID
step 7 click continue and follow the instructions

After buyer open dispute , You can call to paypal or contact to paypal request refund . After 1-2 bussiness days, paypal will refund that payment
Old 06-05-2010
Threadstarter  

Exclamation How can i refund buyers without money? (PP LIMITED)

Hi, i think i didnt explained in the other post what happened. So here we go.

I was supposed to sell something on ebay, so i made the listing for it, i've never sold anything with that account (PP and ebay), but i did it.

I received a few payments (100, 150, from electronics) over 5 payments, then my account got limited because i've apparently had a lot of money in my account, so i had to send some documents. So i thought before this happens "I'm gonna move some money to my REAL pp account", i know that PP doesn't allow 2 accounts, but the problem keeps going. Both accounts are limited now by the way, linked accounts, so i cant refund the money i send to myself, and hence refund a few buyers.

Now:

1.-First of all, ⊗⊗⊗⊗ registration info in the first account where i received the money, so i can't prove anything.

2.-I can't provide invoices because those electronics were bought for my relatives or even given to me. and the info registration is not real.

The problem is about refunding, i dont want to look like someone who commited fraud, and i know it looks exactly like that.

I guess PP will refund buyers if they open a dispute, which is good because i just cant refund them, but, here comes other prob:

I already have some of the other payment money on another account, limited as well, so i can't move it to the first account!!! How am i supposed to refund the other buyers, i don't want to deposit money on my first pp account if there's already money in other account (Both linked).

Now, the last question, what's gonna happen if i dont refund those buyers???, I dont care if PP withdraws from my first or even my other account, that money belongs to them, but since i can't send the remaining money to the account i used to sell things, even though i can't receive money with a limited account, well, i just don't know what to do, will they send me to Collectors or something WORST???

I dont live in the US though, but in Mexico, can they send collectors or something?? I just want to know i can move on with this, Will buyer protection refund the buyers if they open a dispute????

I dont really know what to do, the money in both accounts is just frozen, i dont care because it isnt' mine in the first place, just want to know if everything will be ok, both accounts are from Mexico, and i consider them lost, i dont plan to use pp or ebay never, am i trouble???

I dont care for these accounts anymore, it's just that i dont know what are the consequences of these idiots moves of mine.

I hope you can help me :(

Last edited by eternal; 06-05-2010 at 12:06 AM.
Old 06-05-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,406 Times in 871 Posts
Longevity: 81%

If that is Truly the way you feel and all the information Paypal has is ⊗⊗⊗⊗, then do not worry, just walk away nothing will happen to you, Not in Mexico anyway.

If you want to try to save time in getting the refunds done, E-mail the Buyers and tell them Paypal screwed you or something and you cannot get the money out of Paypal in order to Buy their items to ship out to them and that the Only way you can refund their Money is if they Open a PAYPAL, NOT EBAY Dispute. When they open the dispute go to the Resolution Panel and do Not Contest the Claim Just issue the Refund, Call Paypal tell them what you did and let them handle it.
Old 06-05-2010

same situation as i am in, except im dropshipping and using that money to buy the products, my account is frozen so i cant buy and cant refund
Old 06-05-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

@eternal. did not need a new thread. Merged now

AND stop with the stories....truth really helps us better
Old 06-06-2010

Send a message via Yahoo to imhim

you cannot issue REFUNDS with a limited account.

this is what you have to do:

go to ADD TRACKING INFO

SELECT OTHER

THEN INPUT "ISSUE FULL REFUND" OR "ISSUE REFUND"

THEN CLICK SUBMIT OR OK

Paypal will see this and refund the payment to the buyer.

also send Paypal an e-mail - go to their complaints section on Paypal and select "refund or payments"

should all be done within hours.
The Following User Says Thank You to imhim For This Useful Post:
rsot (06-09-2010)
Old 06-09-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,936 Times in 8,227 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Thumbs up

Not even hours - was good in 15 or minutes.

Great tip imhim
Old 06-10-2010
Executive [VIP]

Quick follow-up:

No the refund was not processed automatically like I had noted in my last post. I had mistakenly read the shipped info as Cancelled, Refund issued, etc.

What I did was call Paypal up, talk a little about my limitation (got me NOWHERE, I still have to do documentation sending ha...ah well), and then discussed the cases I want to refund.

Paypal agent helped me to get them processed.
Old 06-11-2010

yeah, they say to do it over the paypal website, and not verbally over the phone. Its a bit of a long procedure to issue a refund on a limited account...

glad everything is good :D
Old 06-12-2010
Executive [VIP]

imhim, what do you mean by "do it over the Paypal website?"

Seems like typing Cancel and Issue Full Refund in tracking does not do the trick ...at least anymore....
Old 06-12-2010

great info, got limited because I didn't know about the stealth book. So refunded 800 bucks in sale so I wouldn't be stuck for 180. But they still have a 1k so that will be my XMAS money
The Following User Says Thank You to mememe1972 For This Useful Post:
shnf (06-24-2017)
Old 06-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
imhim, what do you mean by "do it over the Paypal website?"

Seems like typing Cancel and Issue Full Refund in tracking does not do the trick ...at least anymore....
do it over the paypal website, as in go to paypal.com, locate the payments you have received, click on them, go to tracking, and then follow the steps which I originally said.

If you call Paypal, and ask them to refund back your buyers, they will just say "to do it on their website"...
Closed Thread