LOCKED Paypal Account HELP! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 06-23-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 80%
Exclamation LOCKED Paypal Account HELP!

I'm sorry if this has been answered already. I've been reading off and on the past few days trying to get this mess figured out and can't seem to come up with an answer specific to my situation.

Okay, here goes:

I had an ebay account several years ago that I started selling things on after I had my baby. Fast forward a couple of years: My boyfriend decided he wanted to start selling some things on ebay. Everything went fine, etc etc etc. For an UNKNOWN reason, they closed his ebay account. So, he started using MY account. He sold a HUGE order to one person, who of course, did a chargeback which put my paypal account into the negative by a couple thousand.

Well, it took a while, but finally, we were able to pay it off. Meanwhile, I decided I wanted to sell some of my daughter's outgrown things and just said, well I'll use my Mom's ebay account. They shut her down, too. :( Apparently family members cannot sell things for other family members . . ?? Anyway, they also shut down her Paypal account. Currently, she is able to buy on ebay, can login, etc, but cannot use Paypal (it is still unavailable).

Okay, here comes the question: My Paypal account is now LOCKED and I am unable to login. What happened? Can I get it back? Here's the kicker: I also have a 2nd Paypal account ~ a personal account that I have been able to buy/sell on mom forums, etc. Can I create a NEW ebay account and simply use my personal account for ebay transactions? What do you all think I should do? I have 7 tubs of name brand clothing my daughter has outgrown and I can't stand selling it for pennies when probably half of it still has the tags on. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!! Thank you so much if you read this and even more if you are able to make any suggestions.

Last edited by Exit; 06-23-2010 at 09:13 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-23-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

First of all you got to space your paragraph out, make it easier to read - ha ugly written diarrhea...i am reading this now
Old 06-23-2010
Executive [VIP]

First of all, to get help here for your LOCKED paypal account - you need to describe why...locked can be for SO MANY reasons....

Secondly, you need to get this stealth guide and learn to make new account with completely different IP address. You have too many accounts in the household, probably they are all linked and it's a waste of your time - start CLEAN.

Thirdly, or alternately, you can go around the forum and learn everything slowly from all kinds of posts.

You absolutely need to let go of all these accounts and start fresh. And don't use your personal information...ever again with ebay, paypal.
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
aspkin (06-23-2010)
Old 06-23-2010
Threadstarter  

I'm sorry! I spaced it out a little, so hopefully that will help. Thank you for taking the time to read my dilemma.
Old 06-23-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
First of all, to get help here for your LOCKED paypal account - you need to describe why...locked can be for SO MANY reasons....

Secondly, you need to get this stealth guide and learn to make new account with completely different IP address. You have too many accounts in the household, probably they are all linked and it's a waste of your time - start CLEAN.

Thirdly, or alternately, you can go around the forum and learn everything slowly from all kinds of posts.

You absolutely need to let go of all these accounts and start fresh. And don't use your personal information...ever again with ebay, paypal.

Okay, so basically I need to start fresh. All right. I'm guessing the Stealth you are speaking of will help to answer questions like what name do I use, address, phone #, what about SSN for a debit card? It is SO frustrating that ebay is the ONLY place to sell online. Well, at least the only place to reach MILLIONS of people. Thank you for your help.

I have NO IDEA why they locked the account. They said we needed to pay it off to be able to use ebay/paypal again, but when I went to login, it says it was locked. I couldn't even get any info ~ couldn't even log in.

I have been reading the forum for a few days and there is just SO much information. Its hard to take it all in! Ha ha!! Thanks again for your help rsot!!
Old 06-23-2010
Executive [VIP]

Not a problem to help Exit - the guide is just a nice easy read through.

Stealth will show that all your information with Paypal and eBay can be bogus...except for the bank account you attach of course (which they cannot see your real name). Now the whole point is to be able to get up and running FAST so that if anyone of these "institutes" shuts you down, you can still be good to go.

You could try Amazon for reaching people to sell but my knowledge is bupkiss for Amazon...FOR NOW :D

Very strange you couldn't even log in - it's a struggle with them to release it though because even if you pay fees, these institutes are notorious for keeping you out. Sick like that.
Old 06-23-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Not a problem to help Exit - the guide is just a nice easy read through.

Stealth will show that all your information with Paypal and eBay can be bogus...except for the bank account you attach of course (which they cannot see your real name). Now the whole point is to be able to get up and running FAST so that if anyone of these "institutes" shuts you down, you can still be good to go.

You could try Amazon for reaching people to sell but my knowledge is bupkiss for Amazon...FOR NOW :D

Very strange you couldn't even log in - it's a struggle with them to release it though because even if you pay fees, these institutes are notorious for keeping you out. Sick like that.

Ugh, yes, what a pain! Its very frustrating!

I got an email from apskin about the Stealth and i think I am going to purchase. I do have an Amazon account that I use for selling books, etc. I really appreciate your help! And YES I am eager to get up and running ASAP!!! :D
Old 06-23-2010
Executive [VIP]

Nice - will be good to get up and running relatively hassle-free. Just have to take it slow and steady.

Bit different if you plan on dealing with high volume.
Old 06-23-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Nice - will be good to get up and running relatively hassle-free. Just have to take it slow and steady.

Bit different if you plan on dealing with high volume.
Yes, definitely!

No, I don't intend to list more than 20 items at a time, though I guess it depends what you call high volume. I mainly want to get these tubs out of my guest bedroom and have a spare bed again!
Old 06-23-2010
Executive [VIP]

20 items at a time with a fresh account is high to begin with definitely - in my own opinion.

You need to bid and win a few small junk items. Then sell one - list one later - do a cycle of few hours between each until you get soem solid feedback - my own recommendations.

You can PM me if you want to bid for some feedback once you are up and running...
Old 06-23-2010
Threadstarter  

Okay, see I wouldn't have known that without your help! LOL!

I have my eye on a few things to buy, so that shouldn't be a problem I was thinking about listing in lots, so one auction at a time is probably a good idea. Keep it on the down low, right? I will definitely hit you up for some FB when the time is right! Thank you again!!