help, im bust!!! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 06-28-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 80%
Default help, im bust!!!

just searched for details and came across this forum, I hope someone here can help me out.

My account has been limited under the following sub: OMARCP‏

I have over £3000 in my PayPal stuck!!

My brother sold 4 apple iphones 4 16GB on my ebay account and I let him use my paypal account which has now been limited. PayPal are asking for the following information:

Photo ID
Provide Invoices
Supplier contact info
proof of delivery

My brother has the iphone's in stock ready for dispatch and has the receipt from the apple store. Would this be the invoice they want??

I am the original account holder and am currently in Egypt, I listed the item for my brother who is in UK and let him use my PayPal account. (I am currently on holiday)

The money is in PayPal holding, and the account limited.

eBay have also limited the account saying that the account had unauthorized access and that i should resolve the PayPal issue.

Please let me know how can i resolve this, I do not have supplier contact info.

I can only provide Photo ID and Receipts of money. I do not want to ship the item until the payment hold is released.

Please let me know, should i send the required information to PayPal from my UK based computer (ie get my brother to send the info from UK, as that is the usual home from which I access paypal) or should I send the details to PayPal from Egypt. Is PayPal treating me (who is accessing from a new IP) as entering unauthorized or my brother??

Please help, I am in a big dilemma!!

If I provide this information what are the chances of my account being restored...I have held a PayPal account for over 4-5 years.

and sold items on and off.

thankyou
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-28-2010

Don't ship issue refunds and let them hold only what you shipped already. Then you buy a 30 or 60 day seller account and move the rest of your inventory. You will NEED to purchase the Stealth Book. Search the code on this forum and get the information. You can make up a bill of sale. Now don't send them any paperwork til you get more info from this site.
Old 06-28-2010

Longevity: 81%

well i agree with the first part..issue refunds..and TRY to get the limitation remove..is it doesn't work and your account is permanently gone then you should try to make stealth accounts..but before that..buy the Stealth Book and read it multiple times..
Old 06-29-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,406 Times in 871 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctordoc8 View Post
just searched for details and came across this forum, I hope someone here can help me out.

My account has been limited under the following sub: OMARCP‏

I have over £3000 in my PayPal stuck!!

My brother sold 4 apple iphones 4 16GB on my ebay account and I let him use my paypal account which has now been limited. PayPal are asking for the following information:

Photo ID
Provide Invoices
Supplier contact info
proof of delivery

My brother has the iphone's in stock ready for dispatch and has the receipt from the apple store. Would this be the invoice they want??

I am the original account holder and am currently in Egypt, I listed the item for my brother who is in UK and let him use my PayPal account. (I am currently on holiday)

The money is in PayPal holding, and the account limited.

eBay have also limited the account saying that the account had unauthorized access and that i should resolve the PayPal issue.

Please let me know how can i resolve this, I do not have supplier contact info.

I can only provide Photo ID and Receipts of money. I do not want to ship the item until the payment hold is released.

Please let me know, should i send the required information to PayPal from my UK based computer (ie get my brother to send the info from UK, as that is the usual home from which I access paypal) or should I send the details to PayPal from Egypt. Is PayPal treating me (who is accessing from a new IP) as entering unauthorized or my brother??

Please help, I am in a big dilemma!!

If I provide this information what are the chances of my account being restored...I have held a PayPal account for over 4-5 years.

and sold items on and off.

thankyou

I am assuming that these are accounts that have your REAL Information since you Said that you can Provide Proof of Recipts and photo Id, If that is the case I really Do Not think that you have anything to worry about, send them the recipts, the Photo Id Give them the Name of the Store where you bought the Phones in along with the Stores Address and Telephone Number they rarely ever contact the supplier, and DO NOT WORRY, Ship the Items and give Paypal the tracking NUmbers, once the Tracking information shows the Items delivered they will Most Likely Realease the Money, if they do not do it Immediatly they will Wait 21 days and then Realease the Money.

Send ALL the Information from the Computer you Normally use to Log onto Paypal Account, I think you said that was your Home Computer.

Once that Paypal Issue is resolved call Ebay and tell them so, also let them Know that YOU Logged into your account from Egypt and your Brother with your Permission Logged in from Home, this will explain to them the "Unauthorized" Access that they saw.

If you refund the Phones you run the Risk of Losing BOTH Accounts Permanently!!! Ebay and Paypal will view you as a RISK!!

This situation you are in has happened to me Countless times--Don't Worry.

Last edited by slapped; 06-29-2010 at 12:17 AM.
Old 06-29-2010
Threadstarter  

thankyou so much for our help...
i tried purchasing the book s however i get the following message:

We're sorry!

This product is not available at this time.

so i should submit all the info requested to PayPal and as the invoice I should send them the receipts of purchase and store details??

i really don't want to ship the items because once about 4 years ago my brothers PayPal account ended up being suspended because he was dropshipping and they held onto the money for 6 months.

I will ship the items if there is 99% chance that my account will be reinstated. because if I ship the item and then PayPal hold the £4000 this will be a really big issue for me!

thankyou so much for your fast help
Old 06-29-2010
Threadstarter  

one last question,

Should I call them up, I will have to call them through Skype, (as im still in egypt) will that have an affect on the outcome of this limitation???
Old 06-29-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,406 Times in 871 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctordoc8 View Post
thankyou so much for our help...
i tried purchasing the book s however i get the following message:

We're sorry!

This product is not available at this time.

so i should submit all the info requested to PayPal and as the invoice I should send them the receipts of purchase and store details??

i really don't want to ship the items because once about 4 years ago my brothers PayPal account ended up being suspended because he was dropshipping and they held onto the money for 6 months.

I will ship the items if there is 99% chance that my account will be reinstated. because if I ship the item and then PayPal hold the £4000 this will be a really big issue for me!

thankyou so much for your fast help

I will say it again, If the Account is REAL with TRUE information and the Phones are REAL, Yes Ship the Phones and Give Paypal the Information, You will have No Problem, just an Inconvience

You Do not need to Call Right away, send the information first tne wait a day or so then call and make sure you tell them where you are

Last edited by slapped; 06-29-2010 at 09:04 AM.
Old 06-29-2010
Threadstarter  

okay, thank you
1 final thing, In addition I just noticed they have (PayPal) have also added dispute for three transaction. ie dispute has been opened for three transaction where the options are:

i have sent item..provide tracking
I have not sent item...issue refund
i have all ready refunded buyer
other
Old 06-29-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

That is part of the limiting process - supplying info about the shipping of products. Sucks but they will want that.
Old 06-29-2010

dont call them through skype.
o.O
Old 06-29-2010
Threadstarter  

hi,
I called through skype, and they said that if i post the items it shouldn't be too much of problem.

I will be shipping the items tomorrow through Parcel Force...this is accepted by PayPal right???
Old 06-29-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 87%

Did you read Ebays rules for the iphone? When you log into your account and mid-way down on to your left it will tell about the iphone rules for selling in the 'new updates' column. Or go to "help", then type in iphones rules...and read from there.
Old 07-10-2010
Threadstarter  

just for future reference to those who are in a similar situation.
i submitted all information to paypal and posted the items. my account access has been restored and ebay account reinstated, just transferred money to account only issue was that paypal wait for item to reach buyer and once there is a signature, only then do they release the money.

Thankyou for all your help