eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   How to withdraw from a stealth paypal account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/21545-how-withdraw-stealth-paypal-account.html)

b3r888 08-12-2010 10:46 AM

How to withdraw from a stealth paypal account

hello i just want to know how to withdraw from a paypal stealth account.. i have this email that i can withdraw my money now.. but its on a different name..

ptenchick 08-12-2010 10:50 AM

Add a bank account to a stealth PayPal account... or spend your funds on gift cards..
Everything is well described in the stealth guide...

b3r888 08-12-2010 11:44 AM

any bank account will do?

i say my bank account of my friend can i use it there? eventhough the bank account has a different name also?

one last question

if i used the bank account on that stealth paypal account.. can i use it again on the other stealth or i need to have many bank accounts?

thanks!

rsot 08-12-2010 11:57 AM

Have you read the Stealth Guide? All you answers are there - and if you search the forum you will them.

Please look around the forum. If you are asking the question "Can I use it again on the other stealth...", you don't understand much about Paypal....

Please be careful.

IDK 08-13-2010 08:40 PM

I'm all for people getting the stealth book. It's no doubt helpful, but we gotta stop being lazy with helping people. There is actually very little detail on withdrawing from a stealth account in the book. Why? Simple. There is very little that you can do. We also all know that the PP plugin is dead. That, followed by the PP debit were the best options, and you don't need a book to know that. If you don't know, not sure, or just don't care to share, just keep moving, but throwing the stealth book out there for every question will only have people feeling like they got played when they buy it and don't find the answers they are looking for.

Dodik 08-14-2010 01:14 AM

Funny that rsot doesn't have a green Nick Name :)
Do YOU have the book ? lol
I'm looking into the same issue and I think i found it without reading the book. I'm not saying i won't buy it.

SaiJin 08-14-2010 01:23 AM

Dodik, we are here to help people basically as CS for the Book.

And yes, he does have the book. We don't say "do this", unless we have done it ourselves successfully.

If you found the solution, then it's great for you. let us know how things go.

diplomatx 08-14-2010 08:59 AM

to answer your question yes you can withdraw from a stealth account. very simple add a bank account and withdraw the funds. now its all up to which bank your using some doesn't really look at the name the ach credit is made to. But on the other hand if they do figure out it isn't in your name the bank will freeze/close your bank account because of fraud, hope this put you in the right direction. i suggest BoA i used them for like 3 years with paypal to withdraw and nothing has happened.

topseller 08-14-2010 09:22 AM

Private mail me for a solution to your problem.

Quote:

Originally Posted by aspkin
Quote:

Originally Posted by topseller
why my comments get taken down?

It's a case of unwanted attention.. the thread was moved to the subscribers area where it will not be indexed by Google. Simple as that. Do not open another thread like it in the open forum as it will be removed.

Thanks,

So you take the best help advise and put in the paid sectioned where half the people can't access?

I could see if it was something that Ebay/Paypal could change but there is notning they could do to keep it form working.

pod 08-14-2010 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by topseller (Post 158415)
So you take the best help advise and put in the paid sectioned where half the people can't access?

The Stealth Guide Book is only $37. If you cant invest $37 and read 50 pages to get a better handle on what to do/not to do that's silly. We are talking about a guide that helps you make money, no a short story about dolphins, a guide to make you money

The money from the guide certainly aids in the support of operating this site.

With the book and forum side by side you have the tools available to try and survive in a rocky environment

One sale and you can be back in the black. Granted, withdraws are not covered in great detail because sadly its a pretty light subject. You have bank and in some countries Visa. Thats it.

Its not meant to be elitist. But setting up and losing account after account is not cheap. But $37 is cheap. And it gets you onto the very basics. From there the forum expands on all the basic info.

You have to start somewhere. And if you cant start with the very basics how can you expect to survive.

Thats why "get the guide" is thrown out there. Because its important to get it when you start out.

Now, where the hell did I put my coffee....