eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   Account Limited and linked account issue (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/23701-account-limited-linked-account-issue.html)

Paddymac 10-13-2010 10:04 AM

Account Limited and linked account issue

Well, I have a few paypal accounts but recently had them limited, I have to wait the 180 days to get my cash. So my wife offered the use of her account for the ebay shop, I spoke with PP and they said this shouldnt be a problem but she may be asked for verification etc., the standard stuff.
Acouple of weeks and no problems,made acoupleof withdrawalsand then hey presto - her account is limited, so she sent in the paperwork,ID, transactions, proof of sending, tracking numbers....... all good but it is linked to my now limited account. She called them to explain financially we are independant so no link but they just keepasking for more info and are freezing over 2K based on less than a tenner of an item not received dispute.
I have written tot he Ombudsman sohopefullywont have to wait the full 180 days but I have a feeling it will be the same scenario for my wifes account.
My preference would be to have the account reinstated andcarry on trading as i just started to actually make a bit of cash out of it.
Is there a way I can start afresh? I havent even been the reason for the limitation. Their reasonfor the 180 day periodis for credit card chargebacks but surely they can run a report and see whtoldich transactions were funded by PP balance or debit cars so not subjectto CC rules???
Baffled

SaiJin 10-13-2010 10:19 AM

Grrr.... PARAGRAPHS PLEASE!!! And proper space bars.

Paddymac 10-13-2010 10:44 AM

Sorry, I have crumbs under my keyboard.;)

rsot 10-13-2010 11:21 AM

Yes, wordy diarrhea is too tough to read and comment on.

As for paypal, they can run anything but NOTHING IS SURELY. I have no confidence in them whatsoever and getting your wife, kids, friends, relatives, pets, etc tied up with you is a NO NO.

Simply answer is to get the stealth guide (or read around the forums), and start FRESH. It's much simpler and also less frustrating then RUINING other folx accounts.

Welcome to the forums and all the best.

Paddymac 10-13-2010 03:23 PM

Thanks, yes i saw about the Stealth book after I posted.
Just to confirm - it works for Ebay and Paypal in the UK for seller accounts?
certainly looks a good investment. It should be an interesting read as I can't fathom
how to get around it based on all the paperwork I had to submit to ebay and PP
They always want a bank statement??