Major paypal problems - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 11-07-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 78%
Default Major paypal problems

Please read very carefully since it's a tricky problem.
I am from Romania which from my understanding is a very untrusted country when it comes to the internet, a lot of fraud and stuff.
I had a very good ideea in my opinion, I was to open up an ebay/paypal account, search products on a local ebay-like site Okazii.ro: Cel mai mare magazin online din Romania. Vinzi si cumperi orice, avantajos si sigur, and see from which products I was going to get profit, and post them on ebay.
!
I had opened the accounts needed , ebay, paypal, okazii(local website) and started posting items, valuable items, at least $800, in order for the hassel to be worth it.
The next day the paypal account was opened I uploaded documents regarding my photo id and the proof of address.
They accepted my personal id but rejected the bills I sent for the proving of the address, because on the bills were the names of my parents as I do not have a home of my own, being 19 years old.
Ok, no problem so far, I sold an intem of $1050 worth, I managed to withdraw the money on another credit card, a visa credit card, because the first one, which was confirmed was a mastercard.
The mastercard belonged to me, but the bank account name was , the name of the company I own!
The visa card belonged to my mother.
The time went and I sold 2 more items, another $2000. When I wanted to withdraw the money. BOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!!
ACCOUNT LIMITED PLEASE GO TO RESOLUTION CENTER!
Then the soap opera started:
They're demands:
Confirm credit card - Completed
Photo ID - Completed
Proof of Address - Information Rejected
Provide Invoices of the products sold on ebay - waiting
Provide proof of delivery - Completed

I explained to them that I do not own anything and my name will not appear on a utility bill, but the names are of my parents. Paypal said NO!
Logic says that if they agree with my personal ID, they agree with whatever it says on that document, and they also agree that those were my parents and with the address presented on the ID card.
But they seem to lack the intelligence needed to be logical.
Ok,no problem!
They wanted to see the credit card statements from either one of the cards I used.
Remember one was my mothers and one was from the firm I own.
I sent the credit card statement from my firm's bank account, together with a photo of the proof of business existence, on which was my name, and a photo of my employment act from my firm, on which was my name.
After all of this they still refused me saying the name doesn't correspond with the name that was on my profile : Now please explain to me how can they accept my ID card, with the name , already knowing the name I inserted in my profile, and not accepting the same name that's present on those acts.

The second question in matter the providing of invoices for the items I sold.
I called them three times to explain to them all of these and everytime I was reassured that everything was OK.
I informed them about Okazii.ro: Cel mai mare magazin online din Romania. Vinzi si cumperi orice, avantajos si sigur I also told them what my id was : onstore, I also provided them the information from my won auctions, I even told them the names of the persons I bought the items from, I also sent them their numbers , their ID's from Okazii.ro: Cel mai mare magazin online din Romania. Vinzi si cumperi orice, avantajos si sigur and they were stupid!
!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!