After 180 Day Confirm Location - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 11-19-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 80%
Default After 180 Day Confirm Location

Who can explain me how to Confirm Location with a Stealh Account thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-19-2010

Longevity: 77%

did you already try to confirm it? i am pretty sure when you try to confirm it, you will get the message, you cant confirm because your account is limited, just went through that 2 days ago for a friend, had to call in. make sure you have all the info you gave them etc....

she was a female, so she called once she was talking, she put me on the line and within 5 minutes, it was cleared up and able for withdrawl.. money got to her bank 2 hours ago she said.

its a game they play. pretty sure they wont let you enter it, it will pop up with theyou cant make this change while limited.. its a trick after 180 days they sometimes play. not always but sometimes.

probably asked you to enter cc and also change password and secret questions as well right?
Old 11-19-2010

Send a message via Yahoo to holymoly

I have tried verifying this a FEW times w/ accounts; however, it seems as though this is just a test with them...to VERIFY the account is not STEALTH.
Old 11-22-2010
Threadstarter  

**** I lost 500 $on this account :(
Old 11-22-2010

how did you lose 500.00? what happened?
Old 11-27-2010
Threadstarter  

I can't verified adress with my stealh account
Old 11-27-2010

Send a message via Yahoo to holymoly

Did they send a letter there?

You didn't lose 500 usd, just for 180 days is all...
Old 11-27-2010

listen i got more tricks then a magician..... are yuo able to still confirm location?

i will tell you 100% way to have that letter mailed where ever yuo want it mailed to..

if you already tryed to enter a cc and failed and they mailed the letter already, then i cant help at that point..

let me know..
Old 11-28-2010
Threadstarter  

how you can do that explain to me please thanks
Old 11-28-2010

listen they will ask you to confirm location and proceed with phone verification...

if theres any doubt in your mind you cant pass phone verification to confirm their 4 digit code,,,,,,,

maybe because youre call forwarding service dont work,, maybe you signed up with cell phone,,, whatever the case..

heres what you do,, you get a vcc from a seller on here,, not no walmart ...

vcc from seller on here thats approved.. you enter the numbers etc..

when it asks you for the address, do not put the one listed in your paypal profile,

you put an address where you are able to receive the mail and get that letter..

thats right once you enter that address you proceed to phone verification, if you fail paypals computer system will automatically and immediately on your screen let you know they are sending a letter to the above address listed etc,, blah blah blah,,

that address is going to be the one you just entered for cc billing from the vcc card you bought on here..

dont ask me why because it would take me hours to explain why, but their computer system wont fall back on your default registered paypal address for verification..

100% sure..

like i tell everyone.. get and read the Stealth Book,, i have no need for it but many of my friends who i explained to have bought it and swear by it,, i can only help so many friends then i upsell aspkins book to them.. lol
The Following User Says Thank You to nicetrypaypal For This Useful Post:
HurricaneHuntr (11-28-2010)
Old 11-28-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

Why wouldn't they just use your older CC you added at the start of the account for the mailing?
Old 11-28-2010
MU

Longevity: 91%
Send a message via AIM to First Edition Send a message via MSN to First Edition Send a message via Yahoo to First Edition Send a message via Skype™ to First Edition

With this method..... the AVS won't pass with the same credit card if you use a new address.

And actually, some cards at wal mart do work with this. You may run into issues though... this system is mostly automated. If you get the mail at a place where someone else has a paypal account, those accounts are linked. If you do this, and at some point have to talk to a paypal rep, they will see this.... and the account is toast.

It just doesn't look right. Confirm location>oh wait, it's really this address>get letter>get letter>add pin>continue doing business under new address?

looks fishy to me. If that's the case, it looks fishy to paypal.
Old 11-28-2010

it dont need to look right to you.. remember you needed a Stealth Book to try and figure out ebay and paypal... you have no ideal what you are talking about... it wont pass with a new address???? 100% guarenteed it will pass..

i know more about that system then any book will ever tell you, how to bypass ss number entries and all.. so dont chime it with info you have no ideal about..

an address alone wont get you linked unless you are selling same items..

2nd.. who said about adding the same card? wtf are you talking sbout..

when it asks for card you get a new vcc, add and put an address you want.. isnt that hard..to figure out,, just got to ups store spend 18.00 get a street address through them, go to your paypal then put that as your new address,

and paypal wont call you,,, its just like the bank 2 micro deposits,,, they figure if you have access to it, then it must be your bank account..

same as the letter thats automated, they figure if you got it must be your house once the pin is entered....

and if people knew all they have to do is have a citibank creditcard and they can produce unlimited vcc numbers for free, but most people dont...

Last edited by nicetrypaypal; 11-28-2010 at 08:37 PM.
Old 11-28-2010
MU

Send a message via AIM to First Edition Send a message via MSN to First Edition Send a message via Yahoo to First Edition Send a message via Skype™ to First Edition
Cool

i
Quote:
t dont need to look right to you.. remember you needed a Stealth Book to try and figure out ebay and paypal... you have no ideal what you are talking about... it wont pass with a new address???? 100% guarenteed it will pass..
Not really sure what you mean here, but I assure you, I do know very much about the subjects of which I talk. If the new address is say, your friends address, and then you have that letter sent there, and the address is changed.... it very well could, and has happened to me, lead to further inquires by paypal as to prove identity. To make sure you're not the same person. You don't think it's suspicious at all to change an address all of a sudden for the purposes of address confirmation? Well that's just silly to think not. For example, account is based in North Carolina, you're based in Texas. You don't think it would be unwise to change the address to something across the country? wow....

Quote:
i know more about that system then any book will ever tell you, how to bypass ss number entries and all.. so dont chime it with info you have no ideal about..
Well, why not share some of this vast knowledge as I and many others choose to?

Quote:
an address alone wont get you linked unless you are selling same items..
Not true at all. Especially with the new suspensions and steps ebay and paypal are putting into place.

Quote:
2nd.. who said about adding the same card? wtf are you talking sbout..
If you'll notice, two or three posts earlier someone asked about using the same credit card instead of adding a new one......
Quote:
when it asks for card you get a new vcc, add and put an address you want.. isnt that hard..to figure out,, just got to ups store spend 18.00 get a street address through them, go to your paypal then put that as your new address,
No UPS store in the country is that cheap for a box. And then you have to tell the UPS store who will be receiving mail, and what names.. and they all have to sign to be able to recieve mail there. If it's a business, this is more expensive... and then of course the post office has to be involved, because they have to be notified all of the aforementioned parties are receiving mail as well... it's great, but for confirming address..... it's a lot of steps.

Quote:
and paypal wont call you,,, its just like the bank 2 micro deposits,,, they figure if you have access to it, then it must be your bank account..

same as the letter thats automated, they figure if you got it must be your house once the pin is entered....
They're a little smarter than you think. If someone were to look at everything that happened with the account, they then might ask for ssn, or invoices, or anything else. You're playing by their rules, not yours.

Quote:
and if people knew all they have to do is have a citibank creditcard and they can produce unlimited vcc numbers for free, but most people dont...
For a vcc, sure. Discover and bank of america offer a very similar service. And then of course there are gift cards.

Ya know, Mozilla has a great spell check feature, you should really look into it.
Old 11-28-2010

i do,, if you look in the secured area for premium members 95% of all my threads go there that i have started....

and ss number bypass is easy. if you cant bypass a ss number, then that shows,you'll be waiting for Aspkin to write a book and tell you how to do that as well.

did you read his thread how it is started?
after 180 days,, who cares if paypal looks into it.. he has been limited for 180 days.. what are they going to do? LIMIT him?? ROFL. and providing a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ Id to paypal as a government id is simple..... we arent building rockets.. idk maybe thats why i never needed or made more then 2 stealth accounts,, 2 years on the same 2................

i can tell you are'nt that advanced,, wow..

um he could do the easy route,, pick any address he knows of that he has lived at or a friends, go online to usps.com and have all his mail forwarded to his address he lives at now. sure it will take an extra week or 2, but the people who live at that address are never notified someone has put in an address change, and boom, he go his mail..

its not against the law.. usps.com section 3 clearly states.

(1) You may forward mail from any location you have previously lived
(2) received mail at anytime in the past 36 months.

im sorry it is not 16 for ups mailbox, it is actually 26.00 for 6 months= 4.00 a month here in california ..........

Last edited by nicetrypaypal; 11-28-2010 at 11:55 PM.
Old 11-29-2010
MU

Secured area for premium members? wha?

Really? It's way too expensive where I live for a UPS store mailbox then.

I never said it was against the law... but a UPS store will only allow you to recieve mail from someone who has signed and show photo ID. I forget the designation of the form... sometimes they'll let it slide but majority of the time they will not.

The easy route would be to CALL paypal.
Old 11-29-2010

i guess we should botm be men and just agree to disagree... i think even though we are both americans living here in the us,, our country and each state makes their own law... because i get mail at my ups store under 9 different names. i only had to show id when i opened up my mailbox with them.. heck they even forward mail to whereever i want too.. so i think every state and office plays by their own rule.. yes it is true ups rules clearly state each name that receives mail must show government isssued id.. i maybe lucked out.. lol

i agree call paypal.. if it has been 180 days it dont matter..