eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   Paypal limited..Want to create a new one and link it to my ebay (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/25437-paypal-limited-want-create-new-one-link-my-ebay.html)

cm1lls 11-28-2010 05:05 PM

Paypal limited..Want to create a new one and link it to my ebay

Ok my Paypal account was limited a few months ago and I really want to continue selling on Ebay.
I plan set up the new paypal as my parents so the new paypal will have the same last name and address...a different credit card and bank account and different phone number (cell phone)...would paypal allow that??
THEN
My Ebay account is still working...would it be possible to link the new paypal to the same ebay account that had my old paypal that got limited linked to it but no longer is linked or would they see this and limit my new paypal account. Any help is appreciated to these two questions! THANKS

sonba 11-28-2010 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cm1lls (Post 185822)
Ok my Paypal account was limited a few months ago and I really want to continue selling on Ebay.
I plan set up the new paypal as my parents so the new paypal will have the same last name and address...a different credit card and bank account and different phone number (cell phone)...would paypal allow that??
THEN
THANKS

Using the same adress will probably get you linked. I say ''Probably'' because they usually need more then 1 fact to link an account. However, why do you plan to use the same adress which is YOURS? Why don't you go stealth? It's never recommended to have paypal knows any of your real informations, so my advice, try to register with a brand new adress.

Quote:

Originally Posted by cm1lls (Post 185822)
My Ebay account is still working...would it be possible to link the new paypal to the same ebay account that had my old paypal that got limited linked to it but no longer is linked or would they see this and limit my new paypal account. Any help is appreciated to these two questions! THANKS
THANKS

This will link your new account to the one that's suspended. They keep records of such informations.
You're better to create a new Ebay account and link it to your NEW PP account

cm1lls 11-28-2010 07:16 PM

Ok, so as long as I use a real address that isn't mine, a cell phone number I haven't used, my parents name, and a online bank account (INGdirect) and a credit card when i sign up i will be good OR would it be ok not to put a credit card on and just a bank account. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP sonba

sonba 11-28-2010 08:57 PM

Using steath methods is to avoid involving your personal infos, or informations that belongs to anyone you wont see in trouble, if things goes wrong and you'll owe PP/Ebay a good amount of money (Ex:your parents).
1- For an adress that you can have access to without involving anyone you can buy a forwarding adress or a PO Box (Google for this you'll find plenty solutions).

2- For a phone number : You can use a Cellphone.

3- For a credit card, you can just buy one of the VCCs that are sold here in the forums, they works great.

4- Since you have an ING direct account, Make sure that your PP account name matches the name of the bank account holder, otherwise ING will reject the transfers made through PP, including the first 2 small deposits to verify your PP account.

This way you'll be good to go. I hope that this will help

cm1lls 11-28-2010 09:23 PM

Ok so from what you said I'm gathering that I do not need to put a credit card on file as long as I put my bank account (INGdirect).

ALSO

Why does it matter if I give them some real information. I'm not selling anything illegal or screwing anyone over I'm just making it so I can create a new paypal and link it to an ebay?

sonba 11-28-2010 10:19 PM

You need a credit card to lift withdrawal limits on your PP account. a VCC can do this.

You can be ok with your real infos as long as your PP/Ebay accounts are ok.

If for any reason your ebay or PP account goes with negative balance, what ever what causes this (Even if you were scamed by a dishonest buyer), in ebay/PP eyes, you OWE THEM MONEY, no matter what.... If they've your real adress/phone/name/ssn you'll be called several times a day, and your credit will be affected with this.

But if you feel that's necessary to involve your real infos, that's your choice.

PS : Being stealth will not protect if selling illegal stuff, or scaming people, since authorities will be able to reach where ebay/PP will not bother to go.

pod 11-28-2010 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cm1lls (Post 185917)
Why does it matter if I give them some real information. I'm not selling anything illegal or screwing anyone over...

They dont care. At all. One bit.... Your account was shut down. So using the same info will just get the new one shut down.

Get the Stealth book and a few days on the forum. That's your best option to getting back into the game.

*Reusing anything will get you killed
*Thinking "if you follow the rules" all will be ok is wrong
*Going stealth will help keep you alive

cm1lls 11-29-2010 01:06 AM

you said the name on my ingdirect bank account has to match the one on paypal but does the address?..thanks for all your help guys.

sonba 11-29-2010 01:31 AM

IF it's the same with ING Canada, they care only about the name. It doesn't matter if the adress is different

cm1lls 11-29-2010 06:54 PM

One last question does the address on my ebay have to match the address on my paypal. THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELPS GUYS!

pod 11-29-2010 06:58 PM

Best to make the info on eBay the same as your paypal. Yes