eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   PayPal Banned Me or Not? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/26988-paypal-banned-me-not.html)

ShadowMaster 01-14-2011 05:06 AM

PayPal Banned Me or Not?

Recently my paypal and ebay got limited and I was asked to provide documentation. I was doing drop shipping and made a few thousand in a bit over a week. I provided all the required invoices and proof of shipment. They said all is good and that I only need to resolve all open cases (buyers opened cases because ebay deleted my listings and emailed them, so they got freaked out).

So I did something stupid. I got tired of waiting and I emailed support and asked them to close all the cases and refund the buyers because this would otherwise take up 30 days to clear them all up. The support representative was like "ok, let me forward this information to the appropriate people" and next thing I know I receive an email saying my account was now permanently closed.

Question! I log in to my paypal and it says nothing about being closed. If it was closed wouldn't it say so in there? I am going to call them today. What do I say? It's a business account and they are screwing me over by holding money.

All it says is

We recently reviewed your account, and we need more information about your business to allow us to provide uninterrupted service. Until we can collect this information, your access to sensitive account features will be limited. We would like to restore your access as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Why is my account access limited?

Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s):
#

Dec 21, 2010: We've noticed some unusual activity in your eBay and PayPal accounts and would like to learn more about some of your recent account activity.

rsot 01-14-2011 10:53 AM

You have been pushing up on pa yp al too fast. Patience would be better. Anyhow, they will block you soon permanently. What exactly is your question? You did all the leg work - recommendation: new stealth accounts.

All the best.

Welcome to the forum.

ShadowMaster 01-14-2011 11:20 AM

I called them today, I am permanently banned. Now I have to start over and I cannot pay my ebay invoice which is 100$. I am expecting a wire transfer into my bank account will ebay be able to instantly withdraw the money from my bank account as soon as I have money in it?

stevesokol21 01-16-2011 05:42 AM

well if you paypal account is gone then your ebay account is technically gone. you cannot use another paypal account with that ebay user ID/ you will be booted. i wouldnt even pay ebay the money you owe them.

skip that