Paypal limited with 450 uk pounds funds - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 02-28-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 76%
Default Paypal limited with 450 uk pounds funds

Ok I just had alimitation on my paypal account. I am being asked to provide details like credit card statement or verification of added card. Actullay the pay account is a czech paypal account. The account is for a freind and he is invalid at the moment. he has been for a long time infact. I treid to get funds out of the account and that was how i got limited. I had 650 pounds on the account. I got 200 quid out and waited a while (3 weeks) to get 420 pounds out and I was hit with a restriction. I am devastated. paypal asking me to supply standard doucments but i doubt they will relase the funds as I have been reading horror stories about them on different fora on the internet. i need to know how to go about this so as not to lose my funds for six months as I cant afford it. Its money for my bills. i got the monet by trading some of my stuff off on ebay some while ago. But all tru my freind's payapal account. If i make up a look alike bank statement for paypal will this risk me getting back my money? My friend with the paypal account has travelled and is not available for a while to come and I need to pay my bills. Should i verify the card they want and hope for the best? I am not the smart arse type and always get caught in things other do without having the slightest problem. I am desperate and devastated!!!
Regards

Last edited by kilode_na; 02-28-2011 at 04:27 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-28-2011
Threadstarter  

I am dead if I dont get this funds back. Does anyone know what i can do to get the funds back or at least a part of the funds?
Regards
Old 02-28-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forums. I hear your pain but the short answer is that you need to do what Pa yp al asks.

If you can get your card verified with the expuse numbers (they will charge it 1.95 or 2.95 - I forget - but you will get a 4 digit code to supply) then do it. If you can "create" a credit card statement that looks legit, do it. Submit either then wait a bit. This is a light verification so should be ok. Don't panic yet - go patiently, comply, submit then - if no response - call them up and be polite. You should be ok. Might take 7-10 days but way better than the 180 day period.

All the best.
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
sonba (02-28-2011)
Old 02-28-2011
Threadstarter  

Thanks for the response. I expected a quick fix but its better than my ignorance. Do you rekon thsi sis a light verification? I am being asked to change the paypal password and security questions e.t.c in addition to either supplying the statement paypal wants or verifying the card. The problem is that my freind who has the account is very poorly and travelled back to his country for treatment. I informed him of the problem but I know there is nothing he can do about it.
Paypal are such *********** no name is bad enough for them. i wish they just collapse tomorrow.
Old 02-28-2011
Executive [VIP]

You are lucky in some respect as they are NOT asking you for ID - which is heavy verification.

Do the steps - it should be ok - next time, do NOT reduce your pa yp al account to zero - that's a no-no.
Old 02-28-2011
Threadstarter  

next time can I reduce the balance to about 20% of the total?
I messed up real bad!!
Old 02-28-2011
Executive [VIP]

You did 200 without problem so stick with that - once you verify, you should be able to take more but why risk it? Go slow.

You did not mess up "real bad" - you just did what you thought would be ok - experience teaches us a lot of things. Now you see why pa yp al has a lot of flustered. Welcome to the forums.
Old 02-28-2011

Longevity: 77%

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilode_na View Post
Ok I just had alimitation on my paypal account. I am being asked to provide details like credit card statement or verification of added card. Actullay the pay account is a czech paypal account. The account is for a freind and he is invalid at the moment. he has been for a long time infact. I treid to get funds out of the account and that was how i got limited. I had 650 pounds on the account. I got 200 quid out and waited a while (3 weeks) to get 420 pounds out and I was hit with a restriction. I am devastated. paypal asking me to supply standard doucments but i doubt they will relase the funds as I have been reading horror stories about them on different fora on the internet. i need to know how to go about this so as not to lose my funds for six months as I cant afford it. Its money for my bills. i got the monet by trading some of my stuff off on ebay some while ago. But all tru my freind's payapal account. If i make up a look alike bank statement for paypal will this risk me getting back my money? My friend with the paypal account has travelled and is not available for a while to come and I need to pay my bills. Should i verify the card they want and hope for the best? I am not the smart arse type and always get caught in things other do without having the slightest problem. I am desperate and devastated!!!
Regards
hi one thing i've learnt through paypal is to go easy and take it easy. if you panic you are more likely to make mistake and get limited.. take it easy and provide the info that they've asked.. add a card, get verified, provide invoices etc.. and most likely u will be restored.. but my advice is to take your time and take it step by step..
Old 02-28-2011
Threadstarter  

Default go slow it is really

well igot no choice or say in the whole matter now. i just gotta do what paypal wants and then wait and hope and pray. I think they have a point though. Trying to protect account holders adn themselves.
Better they hurt others than that they be hurt if things go pear shaped and it turns out that I'm a not the authorised account holder.
Old 02-28-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

For future, you have a choice.

Make your own accounts and dont make troubles for friends. Business and freinds never mix as you are finding out now.

Also your IP is from the Czech Republic so your flag is for that country. Leave it as that.
Old 02-28-2011

Default Be careful !!!

This problem that the sellers are having except the powerseller, aparently those suspensions of 180 days are been applyed to accions buy with our money,I recommend if you are using peipal to sell our products, start moving your money earned to your banck account., leaving only no more than $100.00 or $150.00 and only give your account no. to peipal, Dont send photocopies of your personal documents, remenber of identy theft, nobody knows for real those thieves hiding behind the name of peipal.
Old 02-28-2011
Threadstarter  

does anyone think paypal are a lot more sentive in eastern european countries than in the west? i cant help thinking of all i had suffered from paypal in the past and how they seem excesivvely harsh these days.
Old 02-28-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,040 Times in 774 Posts
Activity: 38%
Longevity: 81%

Would be a good idea in the future to have a few stealth accounts lined up waiting for action. I understand your stress, putting all your eggs in one basket is risking business, I know, I have been decimated by Ebay on more than one occasion.

Good luck hope it goes well I really do