Paypal limitation - need to provide invoices for sports shoes - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 03-23-2011
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 74%
iTrader: (0)
Question Paypal limitation - need to provide invoices for sports shoes

Hi,

I am really stuck and need some help or guidance from you guys

I have been selling Nike shoes on Ebay from my UK account and taking money by paypal.

All was good until my balance reached around 1500.

Now they are asking me an for an invoice from my suppliers.

My supplier is in China and I can provide them information on the items I bought from there. It was done by drop-shipping (I know paypal don't like drop shipping)

My question is....how can I get my account re-instated, what do the invoices need to look like exactly? I can tell them the goods U sold are genuine nike products from my supplier. I am not sure how the invoices should look like, and exactly what information they should contain?
Also will they contact my supplier in China by phone or email?

Paypal said as long as I can give them the correct information then it will be okay.

Please please your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 03-23-2011
cubfan11's Avatar
Subscribed [VIP]
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 38
Thanks: 9
Thanked 28 Times in 11 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 74%
iTrader: (1)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by amairrr View Post
Hi,

I am really stuck and need some help or guidance from you guys

I have been selling Nike shoes on Ebay from my UK account and taking money by paypal.

All was good until my balance reached around 1500.

Now they are asking me an for an invoice from my suppliers.

My supplier is in China and I can provide them information on the items I bought from there. It was done by drop-shipping (I know paypal don't like drop shipping)

My question is....how can I get my account re-instated, what do the invoices need to look like exactly? I can tell them the goods U sold are genuine nike products from my supplier. I am not sure how the invoices should look like, and exactly what information they should contain?
Also will they contact my supplier in China by phone or email?

Paypal said as long as I can give them the correct information then it will be okay.

Please please your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

Yes you should just create your own invoices. Just make up a company and use a friends phone number in case they call to confirm. Plus, make sure you put in a higher price than what you actually paid for the shoes.

Our last pp account was closed because we entered too low of a price we paid for the items. They instantly assumed the products were ⊗⊗⊗⊗ and shut us down. I called paypal to discuss it and told them the items were real..they didn't care. We put $25.00 as the price we paid, and asked the guy if we had lied and said we paid $200.00 if we would be ok. He said yes, you would have been good...

It makes no sense at all, we were honest and got shut down, but if we had lied, we would still be selling...crazy!!

Of course, then I wouldn't be here and met all you great people
  #3  
Old 03-23-2011
Imakemoney's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,997
Thanks: 188
Thanked 371 Times in 259 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 75%
iTrader: (82)
Default

Are you sure these Nike shoes are legit?

Id say 99% of those sort of VERO items from China are ⊗⊗⊗⊗.
  #4  
Old 06-28-2011
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 73%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Does pay pal actually check the invoices and supplier info sent to them, or do they just accept it and move along.

If they deem your invoice to be ⊗⊗⊗⊗, what are the consequences?

Could that result in one not getting the money back from a limited account?
  #5  
Old 06-28-2011
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 2,578
Thanks: 214
Thanked 673 Times in 502 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 85%
iTrader: (5)
Default

Yes they do, they do contact your supplier fyi. If verification fails, your account will be permanently limited and your funds will be held for 180 days.
  #6  
Old 06-28-2011
KingRay's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,484
Thanks: 173
Thanked 264 Times in 203 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 90%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Better back out and start over while you can. 180days is going to happen so just prepare yourself is all.
__________________
KingRay
  #7  
Old 06-28-2011
ebayhateluv's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 2,325
Thanks: 0
Thanked 108 Times in 41 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 95%
iTrader: (7)
Default

One of you problems is letting you paypal account reach a high. Never let it get so high. Always try transferring it so it wont get so high. Once it hits pretty high they will hold you money. I think it is because they are putting everyone's money in a bank account to collect interest. But I hope you get it straight.
__________________
Always.. Be the BEST you can Be, at Whatever you do! Be Part of the Solution, rather than Part of the Problem.
  #8  
Old 06-28-2011
KingRay's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,484
Thanks: 173
Thanked 264 Times in 203 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 90%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebayhateluv View Post
One of you problems is letting you paypal account reach a high. Never let it get so high. Always try transferring it so it wont get so high. Once it hits pretty high they will hold you money. I think it is because they are putting everyone's money in a bank account to collect interest. But I hope you get it straight.
I am sure that is the case as well but the main thing I think is what he was selling.
__________________
KingRay
  #9  
Old 06-28-2011
unkown5454's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 4,292
Thanks: 2,196
Thanked 1,339 Times in 958 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 74%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiN4RY View Post
Yes they do, they do contact your supplier fyi. If verification fails, your account will be permanently limited and your funds will be held for 180 days.
Not always true. But, with what he is selling, it will be an epic fail no matter what.
  #10  
Old 06-28-2011
Subscribed [VIP]
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 52
Thanks: 9
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 73%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebayhateluv View Post
One of you problems is letting you paypal account reach a high. Never let it get so high. Always try transferring it so it wont get so high. Once it hits pretty high they will hold you money. I think it is because they are putting everyone's money in a bank account to collect interest. But I hope you get it straight.
Yup. I have worked with the richest man in Hong Kong....in a single day, just from interest, he makes 5 million $.....
  #11  
Old 06-28-2011
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 207
Thanks: 5
Thanked 19 Times in 11 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 83%
iTrader: (0)
Default

You cannot sell that type of item on ebay anymore without getting limited. it will happen sooner or later and your money will be frozen for 180 days.
Your best shot is to research what a good receipt looks like and create it yourself..and hope for the best. as mentioned above say you paid a high price for them. make your profits look very small. good luck.
Closed Thread



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How to Avoid PayPal Limitation - no way to avoid it until you provide social security thakid212 Paypal Limited 111 09-29-2014 12:43 AM
Paypal provide invoices please help ruzgar63 Paypal Limited 6 06-01-2010 08:00 AM
Provide Invoices and Suppliers HELP! d.bo1 Paypal Limited 1 04-13-2010 04:06 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:42 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58