Paypal permanently limited, but eBay still accessable,possible if I doing like this.. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 03-28-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 75%
Post Paypal permanently limited, but eBay still accessable,possible if I doing like this..

Dear all pros,

I am having a major problem here, which my PayPal account had been permanently limited at the due time, but my eBay account is still working, so my question is :

1. is there anyway that I can do in order to re-activate back my account?
2. If that's impossible to re-activate the account, is it OK for me to change my eBay personal information (new real names, new real address and phone number), and link the eBay account to a new registered PayPal account with the new names. so that's made the eBay account holder are same with the PayPal account holder. Is it Possible?

Thanks. Billion thanks to all pros !
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-28-2011

Longevity: 76%

Hi. I am not a pro yet but I think your accounts are done.

You cant use any old bank accounts that have already been used as this will cause linking and then banned.

You cant change the info on eb as you will get linked and then banned.

You need to setup all new info with new bank details.

If you are going to setup everything new, there are certain procedures you have to follow or the accounts will get closed. If you want a fast easy solution/answers I think the book on offer here is a good way to go.

As I said I am no pro so wait to see what other have to say - sayingb that my accounts are 'rocking on' nicely.

Thanks everyone
The Following User Says Thank You to Alps_a somewhatlegend For This Useful Post:
GreenBean (03-28-2011)
Old 03-28-2011

Longevity: 80%
Send a message via Skype™ to ebayerOG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alps_thecheekyone View Post
Hi. I am not a pro yet but I think your accounts are done.

You cant use any old bank accounts that have already been used as this will cause linking and then banned.

You cant change the info on eb as you will get linked and then banned.

You need to setup all new info with new bank details.

If you are going to setup everything new, there are certain procedures you have to follow or the accounts will get closed. If you want a fast easy solution/answers I think the book on offer here is a good way to go.

As I said I am no pro so wait to see what other have to say - sayingb that my accounts are 'rocking on' nicely.

Thanks everyone
i think you said it all buddy
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ebayerOG For This Useful Post:
Alps_a somewhatlegend (03-28-2011), GreenBean (03-28-2011)
Old 03-28-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,406 Times in 871 Posts
Longevity: 81%

First thing is that Paypal Does NOT permanently limit accounts, they Either Limit your account Pending submission of documents like invoices of Social security Numbers, ect, ect, or Paypal send you their infamous "Parting Our Ways" letter which means that your account will be Closed in 6 Months.

So I am assumming that you Paypal account is Closed.

As for your Ebay account you CAN NEVER change the accounts Name without getting booted, The address and the Phone Number you can get away with but that is it.

Get the stealth guide, Toss the ebay account and start again.
Old 03-28-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,936 Times in 8,227 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forums Vincent.

Excellent post written by Alps.

I will ONLY add that if you do try to attach a new pa yp al, that account will become PERMA limited sooner or later so...your money will ALWAYS be held for 180 days. Yes, I have experimented with this for kicks =)

Not a good business move if you need your cash.
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
Alps_a somewhatlegend (03-28-2011)
Old 03-29-2011
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 75%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Welcome to the forums Vincent.

Excellent post written by Alps.

I will ONLY add that if you do try to attach a new pa yp al, that account will become PERMA limited sooner or later so...your money will ALWAYS be held for 180 days. Yes, I have experimented with this for kicks =)

Not a good business move if you need your cash.
Yes sir, ok, I absolutely understand, but anyway out of this to maintain my powerseller eBay account?? I just do not wanted to waste my powerseller account... That's hard and keep me for 1 year to fetch up... Poor incident..:.(
Old 03-29-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,406 Times in 871 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by VincentOng1987 View Post
Yes sir, ok, I absolutely understand, but anyway out of this to maintain my powerseller eBay account?? I just do not wanted to waste my powerseller account... That's hard and keep me for 1 year to fetch up... Poor incident..:.(
Im not sure how exactly Ebay works in your Country, but if it is a Powerseller account it means that if must have some history.

Why don't you look into adding a Merchant account to your Ebay account, maybe you can find one that also accepts Paypal Payments like CCNow.

You might be able to handle Payments from your Ebay account that way.
Old 03-29-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,936 Times in 8,227 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

As Slapped has stated, yes Merchant account is worthy option and you can direct your buyers to pay via that way.

Also, you can try for other accepted payment methods - Moneybookers or so. Look it up.