Both paypal accounts limited - one perm other needs info...? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 04-05-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 75%
Default Both paypal accounts limited - one perm other needs info...?

Hi,

I have 2 paypal accounts...one is now permanently limited, I sent them all the information, invoices etc but they limited my account because I was drop shipping and my invoice was from China.

Later I sent them another invoice from a UK Authorised Nike supplier (who they didnt even bother to call!)

Both paypal accounts are registered under the same address, but under different people, me and my girlfriend.

Please can anyone help me as to how I can makesure this other paypal account doesnt get permanently limited also.

I was selling nike shoes and I have a UK authorised Nike supplier to give an invoice.

The only problem is that my tracking numbers are from China.

All items have been delivered and to begin with there was a 21 day hold on the funds from ebay but even now thats been released.

I need to give Paypal:

22 Mar 2011 Photo ID
22 Mar 2011 Proof of Address
22 Mar 2011 Provide Invoices (Please confirm that you own the merchandise you're selling. Helpful documents include copies of sales receipts, itemised lists of goods sold, and original bills of sale. Invoices must show date of purchase, name of wholesaler or supplier, a description of the items sold, quantity of items purchased, and the amount you paid for the merchandise. We will handle your information in accordance with our privacy policy.(Alternatives available)
22 Mar 2011 Resolve complaints (they are holding some fundis that I sent to another paypal user, in china)
22 Mar 2011 Validate your Account Information (We need to confirm that your phone number matches your address. )
22 Mar 2011 Provide business information (im not registered business?)
22 Mar 2011 Provide proof of delivery (they already have all this, they have all EMS tracking numbers from china and all items delivered)

Please tell me if I have any hope in resolving this....and if so how...?

Thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-05-2011

Longevity: 80%
Send a message via Skype™ to ebayerOG

most of them are easy to do mate just get creative

but ive heard even after sending the info in chances are they wont reinstate ur account but its worth a shot what have you got to loose,im in the middle of saving an account at the moment as i say its worth a shot
Old 04-05-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

There is really much to do except follow the steps.

The fact that your tracking shows from China is one thing but you have sent payment to China as well - it would look like you are dropshipping from this account too.

Don't assume Pa yp al is dumb to this - try your best but the only suggestion I can say to go fresh and stealth while you try to figure this out.

Sadly, I won't comment on your business model except all the best.
Old 04-05-2011

Longevity: 78%

I just got limited on my Paypal account it's probably the large transactions that triggered it, sold a couple if iPad 2 and although I have received positive feedback on them they want invoices etc.

Thing is I buy these off a guy who I initially bought off eBay myself and in his line of work he can get them cheap through his IT company but unfortunately(fortunate for me) he was on a new account selling iPhones iPads and selling in high quantity and his account got suspended and he never got reinstated but I was just lucky enough to get his personal info off him before al lthis happened and I could buy direct off him for cash.

He was happy for a quick easy transaction even though he wasn't making a lot of money. I don't really want to ask him for invoices as it's obvious he doesn't really want me to know how much he is getting them for, any help would be really appreciated.
Old 04-05-2011

Longevity: 80%
Send a message via Skype™ to ebayerOG

just make up your own invoices buddy
Old 04-06-2011

Longevity: 78%

Thing is pal I don't want to mess something up as don't have a clue of how I would go about creating a company and invoicing etc. Any help would be appreciated.

The items in question are 2 iPad 2's one is a gold plating service so I guess I can direct them to company I buy gold plating solution from.