Anyone try blackmailing paypal? - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 03-03-2008
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 96%
Thumbs down

'Sincerely'? What is sincere about that? Worth the try I suppose: and if
the limit stays then you have monies for September?
They have the cheek to say use them so they can use you and your money for
themselves. No good citizen award for them from me.

Old 03-03-2008
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 98%

That is a crazy amount to have in a paypal account. You're probably going to have to seek legal action against them. A letter from an attourney should get them to back down.
Old 03-03-2008

Longevity: 95%

HI, Ballsack,
Our local Family Atty has been a friend of the family for over 15 yrs,,,
3 years ago, he had me sell his Rolex Cellini, my pp was limited after i took in the funds, watch shipped overnite, buyer recd, got pos fb..
--He called them, first they would not speak with him, about my acct, then we called them back on a conference, they basically talked around everything, saying it was for my protection..
--He said in the long run, he's on East Coast , to litigate it, at $300/hr, would cost more than the $2600 being held, they eventually lifted limit..
-- Over the last 7 yrs, every time, Ive threatened them, its back fired, they have 100 million members, how much cash flow do u think they handle daily?
a Billion? They probably have 1 wing of just Legal Staff....finding ways to Limit more + longer ..)
Old 03-04-2008

Longevity: 95%

these guys can probably buy a few third world nations with the amount of money they are holding in suspended accounts
Old 03-05-2008

Longevity: 94%

damn i was pretty dead on on with what i figured would happen.

I had read of people getting really good results with lawyers when it came to paypal. You can get an attorney to draft you up a letter for around $300-$400 basically paypal screws people because they know the average person WONT actually do anything. And if they see oh crap this guy/girl is really talking to a lawyer they get scared and alot of times will unlimit.

i just read something very interesting yesterday. Basically, in one of their many many class action lawsuits, they got sued for not really providing any reason for limiting accounts and lost so they arent supposed to be giving out those general answers to limitations anymore

Ill bet you talk to your lawyer friend ebayhateluv and have him draft you up a certified letter stating that unless paypal gives a legitimate reason for why they are holding your money that you will be suiing them for the amount plus interest and refering it to whoever the coursts that will fine them are, that they will unlimit you. Its a little costly, but id rather spend like $500 to get out my money and use it now then to wait the 180 days.

Basically paypal is saying "we get to hold your money for 6 months because someone may decide they didnt want the item months after they bought it" In courts paypal's policies always sound stupid ass hell which is why they cant win a court case.
Old 03-17-2008
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 98%

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdot10 View Post
damn i was pretty dead on on with what i figured would happen.
Ebayhateluv's situation is hardly who I was catering this idea to. If you got thousands of dollars locked up it's time to seek a lawyer.

Quote:
I had read of people getting really good results with lawyers when it came to paypal. You can get an attorney to draft you up a letter for around $300-$400 basically paypal screws people because they know the average person WONT actually do anything. And if they see oh crap this guy/girl is really talking to a lawyer they get scared and alot of times will unlimit.

i just read something very interesting yesterday. Basically, in one of their many many class action lawsuits, they got sued for not really providing any reason for limiting accounts and lost so they arent supposed to be giving out those general answers to limitations anymore

Ill bet you talk to your lawyer friend ebayhateluv and have him draft you up a certified letter stating that unless paypal gives a legitimate reason for why they are holding your money that you will be suiing them for the amount plus interest and refering it to whoever the coursts that will fine them are, that they will unlimit you. Its a little costly, but id rather spend like $500 to get out my money and use it now then to wait the 180 days.

Basically paypal is saying "we get to hold your money for 6 months because someone may decide they didnt want the item months after they bought it" In courts paypal's policies always sound stupid ass hell which is why they cant win a court case.
I've already suggested this.