Looking a way to withdraw money ! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 04-16-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 75%
Default Looking a way to withdraw money !

My Paypal got limited and my bank account link to that account is now unusable. Now i am using a VCC to open a new account.
If i purchase one of those VCC, i wonder how i can convert the Paypal cash into the real cash ? Anybody has an advice.

For your info, i live outside US so Greendot or Accountnow are out of question.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-20-2011

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 77%
Default taking out your money

I think i know how to take out you money

1) Open a googlecheckout account with your real info, NOT STEALTH account info. link it to you personal bank account

2) Open a po box.

3)Open a paypal account but with stealth info. After 30 days change the address from the stealth address to the po box address. Instead of putting PO BOX 123 put the address of the business where you have the box with the box number at the end as if it were an aprtment. example 123 main street #E121.

4) Wait these funds in your paypal account untouched for a week, Once you have funds in your paypal account, and have changed the address on you paypal account to the po box, go online to wallmart and order some visa or american express gift card. You can pay with paypal and the cards will be sent to your po box. Send yourself an email invoice and pay it with the gift cards. The funds will appear in your bank once you charge the ammouts after 10 days
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to eencn9 For This Useful Post:
madmuppet303 (09-28-2011), mhasbas (04-21-2011), OfficialGenius (04-21-2011), Sell4more2 (05-01-2011), stickmade (05-04-2011)
Old 04-21-2011

Longevity: 92%

Have you ever thought of writing crime novels? That's quite a plot you have there!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eencn9 View Post

1) Open a googlecheckout account with your real info, NOT STEALTH account info. link it to you personal bank account

2) Open a po box.

3)Open a paypal account but with stealth info. After 30 days change the address from the stealth address to the po box address. Instead of putting PO BOX 123 put the address of the business where you have the box with the box number at the end as if it were an aprtment. example 123 main street #E121.

4) Wait these funds in your paypal account untouched for a week, Once you have funds in your paypal account, and have changed the address on you paypal account to the po box, go online to wallmart and order some visa or american express gift card. You can pay with paypal and the cards will be sent to your po box. Send yourself an email invoice and pay it with the gift cards. The funds will appear in your bank once you charge the ammouts after 10 days
Old 04-21-2011
Threadstarter  

Thank you very much !!
Old 04-21-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 90%

What on Earth?!
Old 04-22-2011

Longevity: 76%

Man, you should run for president or something. That is an awesome idea you came up with!!!!
Old 04-23-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Excellent idea but what is the point of opening goo gle chec kout account?
Old 04-23-2011

Quote:

2) Open a po box.

You are one devious individual - I like you a lot!!
Old 05-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Excellent idea but what is the point of opening goo gle chec kout account?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think by " Send yourself an email invoice and pay it with the gift cards" he means to send an invoice to the Goog|e Checkout account so that when you pay the invoice with the gift cards, the money will be going into your bank account without PayPa| ever knowing.
Old 05-04-2011
Executive [VIP]

But I though goo gle chec kout does not accept pa yp al - or does it? Sorry if I am very misinformed here.
Old 05-04-2011

Longevity: 81%

Quote:

2) Open a po box.

@RSOT

The plan would be to CASH OUT BY

1. Buying a giftcard from walmart from paypal.

2. Using the giftcard with your google checkout account by sending yourself an invoice.

Last edited by Imback2010; 05-04-2011 at 03:14 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Imback2010 For This Useful Post:
madmuppet303 (09-24-2011)
Old 05-04-2011
Executive [VIP]

Ah right - I follow now =) my apologies. Blindsided.
Old 05-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Ah right - I follow now =) my apologies. Blindsided.
It sounds like a good idea thou but sooo risky. I think its a good method for someone who had has main income already and just needs extra cash but cant open a any pre paid debit cards or bank accounts... Its truly a last resort, I wont be going anywhere near it...lol

Helluva an idea though
Old 05-04-2011
Executive [VIP]

Ive never used Google checkout before but Im in same predicament as OP.
When you say "send yourself aninvoice"...which "self" are we talking about here...the paypal of the googlecheckout?

basically if drawn out..would it look like this: GCheckout ---> P4yp4L
the arrow denotes "requests money from..."

or would it look like this P4yp4L ---> GCheckout

If anyone can draw a simple cashflow diagram that would be much appreciated!!!

Last edited by cortex; 05-04-2011 at 05:30 PM.
Old 05-04-2011

OK.

EXAMPLE,

You sell an Iphone-------------> You Receive Payment Via Paypal -------> You Buy A Giftcard From Walmart(Essentially Cashing Out Here) And Boom ----------> When you get that giftcard ----------You send your self an invoice from a different ip on your google checkout to an alias (You of course on another ip).

Hope I didnt confuse ya more

With walmart you can ship to a different address other than the on thats on paypal as long as your paypal is confirmed by vcc or cc so you dont really need the po box
Old 05-04-2011

The key here is purchasing a Gift Card from a site/seller that you can contact (by phone or email) so that you can alert them to ship to a different address than what your PayPa| displays. Not only that, but you must also keep the purchase as discrete as possible (ie. you don't want your PayPa| invoice/history to show "Wal-Mart Gift Card"). It's also advisable not to spend most of your money that you have in your account on the gift card that you are buying. Could raise a flag.
Old 05-05-2011

Longevity: 85%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imback2010 View Post
OK.

EXAMPLE,

You sell an Iphone-------------> You Receive Payment Via Paypal -------> You Buy A Giftcard From Walmart(Essentially Cashing Out Here) And Boom ----------> When you get that giftcard ----------You send your self an invoice from a different ip on your google checkout to an alias (You of course on another ip).

Hope I didnt confuse ya more

With walmart you can ship to a different address other than the on thats on paypal as long as your paypal is confirmed by vcc or cc so you dont really need the po box

Lost me with that google checkout part. Why if you're buying a gift card from Walmart you have to go through this google checkout process?

And what if... while your buying a gift card from walmart you get limited and paypal reverses the payment back? (which I've heard it happening with certain amounts of money)
Old 05-05-2011
Executive [VIP]

The gift card is not a walm art gift card but a gift CREDIT card I am quite sure =) You can then use that credit card to either cash out via goo gle chec kout or any other service you have that accepts cc payments....someone correct me if i am wrong =)
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
Imback2010 (05-10-2011)
Old 05-05-2011
Executive [VIP]

Yeh im with official genius..Imbacknow, thanks for the flow diagram, could you expand a bit on:

"When you get that giftcard ----------You send your self an invoice from a different ip on your google checkout to an alias (You of course on another ip)."

I dont get the "send yourself an invoice" portion.

[Bare in mind ive never even seen what ggl chkout interface looks like or what options are available to upload funds/send invoices etc]

Last edited by cortex; 05-05-2011 at 01:51 PM.
Old 05-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by cortex View Post

"When you get that giftcard ----------You send your self an invoice from a different ip on your google checkout to an alias (You of course on another ip)."

I dont get the "send yourself an invoice" portion.
You would be in your google checkout account with the ip and windows user you use for it.

Send an email/invoice to your new identity(alias) you created for the gift card.

Pay the invoice From your new identity (alias) you created for the gift card.

Mark it shipped from your google checkout account and wait for the money to clear!

That sounds like a last resort for someone to use because there are so many other options..
Old 05-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imback2010 View Post
That sounds like a last resort for someone to use because there are so many other options..
would love to hear other options
Old 10-20-2011

Longevity: 77%
Cool 3 stealth account limited today

I was suspended couple months ago. I bought the Stealth Book and it worked for about a year. Until today, bad news! all 3 stealth account with different names, address.. etc.. different IPs... all limited today.

I tried the paypal--->walmart-->Gcheckout.. NOPE when I was checking out at walmart it did not go through because my PP is limited.

I have this only one idea I could think of so far..

Since I sell on ebay also, I have funds from other buyers who already left me +fb... now im thinking.. maybe send them nice email explain what happened and ask them for help.. here's how it goes...

I will send buyers a refund from theyre purchases---> have them resend the funds to me to another brandnew paypal account. Simple but I think it could be risky as well.. but I might try it.

what'ya think?