eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   Catch-22: any advice? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/31979-catch-22-any-advice.html)

GenuineCorruption 05-29-2011 09:59 PM

Catch-22: any advice?

Okay,
None of the pages offered for buying the stealth book will accept our credit cards: Trialpay takes it, waits 8 hours or so and then says it couldn't be processed. All of the others spit an error as soon as I click submit. This leaves me one option, and one option only: Paypal. Normally that'd be just fine, but my account has been permanently locked. So, just in hopes to use it one time to buy the book, I tried registering a paypal account: Different windows user ID, different mac address, different e-mail, different web browser, different bank account (savings instead of checking), different home address and different phone number. Name and birthday still match though as I couldn't use my bank account if I gave an incorrect name. Is there any way to make sure this act stays opened just long enough for this one transaction? For all I care, once this transaction completes, limit away! I'll have the guide so I won't care! What should I do?
Thanks.
PS: This account is a premier account so they can't even say I'm breaking the TOS by having more than one personal and one premier / business account.

rsot 05-29-2011 10:13 PM

Usually a pa yp al will not be limited for buying only. I use pp on a suspended ip + comp just for buying and it works.

TGMT² 05-29-2011 10:21 PM

PM was sent earlier with alternative payment options...

Alternative Payment Options : eBay Stealth – eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Guide

If you still need assistance you can PM aspkin...

eBay Suspension & Paypal Limited Forums

GenuineCorruption 05-29-2011 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TGMT² (Post 233700)
PM was sent earlier with alternative payment options...

Alternative Payment Options : eBay Stealth – eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Guide

If you still need assistance you can PM aspkin...

eBay Suspension & Paypal Limited Forums

Yes, I did receive all of those and tried them all. All rejected the credit card. Once I get my bank account confirmed, funds transfered from bank and hopefully don't get limited, I'll try funding it that way. If acts don't usually get limited for buying only (my old legit one got a confirm location limitation before I had a chance to buy anything), maybe I don't need to be in such a huge rush. On the other hand I will anyway just in case as I'm sure I couldn't resolve a confirm location on this new act without tipping them off. I've never sold a thing on there, only bought and received money from friends and whatnot, so I'm just a little puzzled over being banned over a phone call with a superviser who was already sounding frustrated when the call began. I have had many conversations with PP and have always been happy with their customer service honestly, but obviously there are a couple of people there who are just mines waiting to be stepped on.