eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   Please help - Paypal Account "Permanently" limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/32312-please-help-paypal-account-permanently-limited.html)

creznor 06-06-2011 04:19 PM

Please help - Paypal Account "Permanently" limited

Okay, I had a stealth account which just got "permanently limited." I recently created it (last week) and followed the tips in the stealth guide: used a variation of my own name, new IP address, new e-mail address, the whole shebang. The only thing I thing I haven't changed was the actual item I'm selling and the description.

The actual item I was selling was listed as being a "physical," tangible item -- a CD self-help programk -- but since the CDs are all messed up and scratched I gave the opportunity for the buyer to receive it digitally through e-mail instead. I sold 3 in a week, no problems. I withdrew some money, no problems. I withdraw the rest of the money, and wham, this message pops up in my inbox:

Dear ---------,

We recently noticed an issue with your account.

Case ID Number: ----------------

Because of this issue, your account has been permanently limited. We
understand this may be frustrating and inconvenient but you'll still be
able to see your transaction history for a limited time.

You can get more details about your account limitation in the Resolution
Center. For more information, please contact us and we'll do our best to
help.

You'll be able to withdraw money from your account within 180 days. We'll
email you when it's available. We just want to make sure that you have
money in your account to cover any payment reversals.

Sincerely,
PayPal

I went to the resolution center and there were no list of steps I had to take, all was blank. I got a call from Paypal but I didn't pick it up, fearing what they would ask.

What should I do? When i call the number, what are they going to ask and what info. should I be prepared to say? If they want tracking numbers, I obviously wouldn't be able to provide them as the packs were sent through e-mail! Any help would suffice.

Thank you

rsot 06-06-2011 04:34 PM

When you call that number - sad to say - you will likely get the same reply as the message ...since you see NO steps to take, you have been blocked permanently. Maybe pa yp al hates your digital stuff or perhaps you withdrew too quickly - I can't say exactly the reason except that I feel this is a lost cause.

IF you have time, might as well call them up and try to see WHY you were blocked (I am ASSUMING you followed ALL STEALTH STEPS to a TEE) and then reasoning out with a manager...

All the best.

Omgoozle 06-06-2011 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creznor (Post 236469)
I got a call from Paypal but I didn't pick it up, fearing what they would ask.

If you don't pick up when they call then they block you. This is probably the reason you got blocked silly.

NYCLiz 07-31-2011 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omgoozle (Post 236582)
If you don't pick up when they call then they block you. This is probably the reason you got blocked silly.

Well, if that is true, I should not have an account left.