eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   Paypal Limited - If I use a family/friend account, will they be limited? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/35790-paypal-limited-if-i-use-family-friend-account-will-they-limited.html)

highamperage 08-25-2011 01:43 PM

Paypal Limited - If I use a family/friend account, will they be limited?

Hello! My account has been limited, and I am wondering if it is possible to setup another (friend's or Family member's account) to use on my website, or would that get the their account limited as well?

I have a volusion website with paypal integration. Would they notice the business name, item codes etc, is the same, and limit my friends/family's account also?

Next, if yes, what if I sold my business, could a new owner hook up with a paypal account?

ovidiu 08-26-2011 03:27 AM

Do not do this, you will be limited.

rsot 08-26-2011 11:20 AM

Pa yp al tracks websites actively so that other pp would be limited.

Sandy D 08-26-2011 01:08 PM

It has been repeated over and over on this site that it is not good to use other family members names, accounts, addresses etc.

It will go down and you will lose a friend or family member real quick.

If you sold the business? No need. Buy the stealth book and use it to your advantage to get the entire thing going again.

New owner is the same as a stealth that I believe you already understand so get the book and start learning.

KingRay 08-26-2011 01:53 PM

Yeah... What sandy said..... Plus just to throw in another post to say it again. It will be linked. Go stealth. :peace:

GreenBean 08-26-2011 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by highamperage (Post 262679)
Hello! My account has been limited, and I am wondering if it is possible to setup another (friend's or Family member's account) to use on my website, or would that get the their account limited as well?

Yes

Quote:

I have a volusion website with paypal integration. Would they notice the business name, item codes etc, is the same, and limit my friends/family's account also?
Yes more than likely

Quote:

Next, if yes, what if I sold my business, could a new owner hook up with a paypal account?
Not if they were sensible.

Your concepts are limited.
Friends/family are not a good mix ever.

Why did you get limited in the 1st case? What make you think a 2nd round with a fresh paypal will not have the same fate...:juggle:

highamperage 08-27-2011 11:23 PM

I got behind for a few weeks due to some personal issues, and my claim rate went too high. Otherwise, I've been in good standing with PayPal for 11 years.

GreenBean 08-27-2011 11:41 PM

there's the problem. paypal will not care at all about that. Sorry to hear.

If you can, start again but have your own account and dont involve others. Leads to such troubles. :peace:

Sandy D 08-29-2011 11:53 AM

It drives me nuts that someone would use a friend or families information to start or use an eb and pp account knowing they screwed up their own.

I would starve before I put one of my family or friends info on an account knowing it will be gone in no time and I just ruined their good name.

And if you do not pay your bills collectors will be going after them for your mistakes. Not smart.

newjerseymax 08-29-2011 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy D (Post 264025)
It drives me nuts that someone would use a friend or families information to start or use an eb and pp account knowing they screwed up their own.

I would starve before I put one of my family or friends info on an account knowing it will be gone in no time and I just ruined their good name.

And if you do not pay your bills collectors will be going after them for your mistakes. Not smart.

I am pretty sure that the stealth guide does suggest using family or friends so that you CAN ID verify without problems. I think its the business practice that needed the fix.

Sandy D 08-29-2011 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newjerseymax (Post 264075)
I am pretty sure that the stealth guide does suggest using family or friends so that you CAN ID verify without problems. I think its the business practice that needed the fix.

Wow. In my opinion that is not a good idea.

It might work for some and that is ok if it is in the book but my personal opinion is no way would I put my family or friends in that position.

Some people may not have any other method.

Anymore things change so quickly that you need to change the way of thinking and doing things almost weekly.

john.son 08-26-2018 05:07 PM

Re: Paypal Limited - If I use a family/friend account, will they be limited?

paypal limit another account also

rsot 08-26-2018 08:35 PM

Re: Paypal Limited - If I use a family/friend account, will they be limited?

Quote:

Originally Posted by john.son (Post 939718)
paypal limit another account also

Good thread searching - your accounts are linked up - time to start fresh and stealth