eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   PP Closed; eBay not - what to do? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/37501-pp-closed-ebay-not-what-do.html)

silentsword77 10-04-2011 04:23 PM

PP Closed; eBay not - what to do?

Hi,

my PP account was recently limited. As I can't provide all the documentation, I'm considering that a hopeless situation.

However, my eBay account seems to be fine. My question is, if I create a PP stealth account and use it to receive payments from eBay sales, would PP limit that account? (I know it will get limited anyway at some point, but would they limit it purely based off of their knowledge that this eBay account once sent its money to a now-banned PP account?)

Thanks.

bicawi 10-07-2011 03:15 PM

Can you not try to send them what they need to unlimit the pp in a 'creative' way? What have you got to lose by trying it?

As far as the eb account is concerned. You are correct in that a replacement pp account will be caught in the end but I have attached brand new pp accounts to existing eb's and kept them going for over 6 months.

rsot 10-07-2011 03:20 PM

@silentsword77, difficult to determine how quickly your account will become limited. I have experimented with this in the past - sometimes lasted months, sometimes days BUT always fails when you go to withdraw (well 90% of the time). Plan accordingly - not a good way to operate for sure. All the best.

silentsword77 10-08-2011 12:19 AM

@bicawi: I have already tried and they say they have reviewed the case and won't do anything further so that's unfortunately out of the question.

@rsot: Do you mean that even if I only operate the new PP and attach an unused bank account from a different IP that my eBay/Limited PP are on, that I will still not be able to withdraw from the new PP account into my bank account?

RomexTM 10-09-2011 11:20 AM

It always works for me if my PayPal account gets limited and I use another one to accept payments, but it seems like they keep a close eye on you after you do this.

patojen 10-11-2011 05:29 PM

When they check your details on long term using different PP account would be a problem.Actually If anyone know please could he make us clear if PP can see when you reinstate your e.bay account or for opposite any advantage exist for us?

silentsword77 10-12-2011 08:48 AM

Thanks for the replies. Everything is all right so far, I just make sure never to log into any Paypal using my old IP location and always clear cookies before logging into PP or making a payment via eBay.

Now, what I'm concerned about is what I'm going to do with the money that I get from eBay sales. I am afraid of getting limited by adding a new BA, and would prefer to just buy AmEx cards from Walmart, even if it means the account getting limited afterwards (I would be done with sales anyway)

My question is, if the amount transferred to Walmart is under $500, do you think the payment would be reversed?