eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   Limited Paypal/Credit Card (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/41894-limited-paypal-credit-card.html)

seanjohn 01-19-2012 03:41 PM

Limited Paypal/Credit Card

My PayPal got limited and basically suspended I can't pay or do anything... But before all this I have deleted all my credit cards on it. When making another PayPal account since I deleted it off my other account can I use it on my new one? I have a new IP address new address new name. Please let me know anybody! Thanks for your help.

MM78 01-19-2012 04:02 PM

NO! Just because you deleted the card's off the account that was killed does not mean you can use it for a new one, you will be linked. Paypal keeps all that info saved. Get a VBA and VCC from one of the approved sellers here on the board.

The idea of making a new Paypal account with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info is not to get linked to the account that was killed.

rsot 01-19-2012 04:21 PM

/quote When making another PayPal account since I deleted it off my other account can I use it on my new one?

No and even if you did, you would be LINKED.

seanjohn 01-19-2012 04:23 PM

Ok can I use a prepaid credit card? I new address is a PO Box. Do u use the PO box address as my billing address when I register the prepaid visa card? Also let's say your name is Dave can you use Davis or David?

seanjohn 01-19-2012 08:55 PM

Anyone 1? Help please

pod 01-19-2012 09:23 PM

Yes, prepaid are fine

You really need to run through the guide again. You are making basic mistakes I suspect. Now that you have had a run at this the info in the guide will make more sense.

seanjohn 01-19-2012 09:26 PM

Ok I changed my IP by replacing the wirelss router D Link. Also when buying a prepaid visa card do I register my PO box address? Also if my name is Dave can I use David or something like that?

pod 01-19-2012 09:33 PM

Name on card is meaningless. All they see is postal code, and first numbers on address, if available

seanjohn 01-19-2012 09:51 PM

Ok so they will see my PO box postal code.. For Paypal name and eBay does the name matter? Should I lie about my date of birth and year? Also to stay on the safe side should I make a mew windows account so there are no cookies or anything? Does it work the same with Macs? ThAmks let me know amd thAmks for your help!

pod 01-19-2012 09:56 PM

Read the guide again. You are really tipping on basic stuff here. Whenever you start new, start new. Everything

seanjohn 01-19-2012 10:05 PM

i dont have access to it right now... can you just tell me please and thank you.

pod 01-19-2012 10:08 PM

Yes, names on ebay and paypal need to match
Yes, new user account
Yes, new IP
DOB whatever you want

Every single thing no mater how minor must be completely different.

seanjohn 01-19-2012 10:21 PM

Ok so dont use the same name as your old account? but i can keep my real date of birth? so can if my name is David can i put davis or somthing like that? Also do i make another windows account so there are no cookies or anything? Does it work the same on the mac? Sorry for asking so many questions...

pod 01-19-2012 10:26 PM

Dont. Use. Anything. The. Same.

Dude. Seriously. When I say everything has to be different I dont mean this, but not that. I mean every single bloody detail HAS to be completely different. You can not reuse anything at all. Why are you concerned with the dob? Make everything up....

seanjohn 01-19-2012 10:30 PM

Ok.. But how about my PO BOX AdDRESS ITS Under my real name.. so how do i come about regestiering my name and address on ebay and paypal? Also do i make another windows account so there are no cookies or anything? Does it work the same on the mac? Sorry for asking so many questions dude..

pod 01-19-2012 10:34 PM

If your real name is banned, no you dont want to use it again.

We are going in circles here. Your account wont last. I'm not being an ass, but without understanding the basics you are just going to do this over and over

Again:

Yes, new user account
Yes, new IP

Seriously you must read the guide again. You are missing the very basics. You need these or account is doomed...

seanjohn 01-19-2012 10:39 PM

Ok... but does it matter if your PO box is under your real name? Do i make another windows account so there are no cookies or anything? Does it work the same on the mac? I also have new bank account i made... im all ready i will be buying a new wirelss router to change iP

pod 01-19-2012 10:44 PM

Ok, I have now said THREE times to make a new user account. YES. You need a new IP! Do it with mac or whatever, doesn't matter....

You are just copying and pasting the same damn question over and over

Some PO boxes will receive mail under another name, some wont. You ask them this

This is the very last reply dude.
Every single detail must be different then what you used. Read that sentence over and over until it sticks

seanjohn 01-19-2012 10:50 PM

Ok... ill ask my post office... Can i leave my last name tho the same on paypal and ebay? dont get mad lol ;)

GreenBean 01-19-2012 11:34 PM

WTfudge is so funny about saying that?

pod gave you help.

All other users have given you help.

How do you deal with that? Come back repeating the same questions.

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-su...sion-ebay.html

URL above & this thread give the replied to starting over.

Post your plan about what YOU have managed to work out. Post that in the subscribers' area.