In need of help - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 02-26-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 70%
Default In need of help

Greetings. I found this forum by chance and thought asking for guidance couldn't hurt.

The problem I'm facing began almost a week ago, when I sold in-game items to someone, in half a dozen payments totaling a few hundred. I didn't talk by mail with the person and neither did I take organized screenshots, as I didn't expect any trouble. Later after the last trade he pm-ed me telling me it wasn't him on the account, he was key'd and yadayada.

A bit after that I find that the money, that I put for withdraw already was halted, my account limited, and have been requested to supply information on the transaction and some ID verification. I wrote in hurry, ambiguously about the whole ordeal, without supplying any proof or anything. Then I took quick shots of the documents, uploaded them, and sent an e-mail to PP asking if they are accurate, if I should send anything else, including from IS provider..

Told them that I was played by someone and am worried. Later after that Unauthorized Claims appeared, asking me again details about the transactions. I gathered whatever screens I had, though none of much relevance. In stress I think I even clipped most of them with the source missing. The next day I find the reply to the mail I sent as 'Appeal Denied', with the notice that they closed my account based on security issues. The dispute still has a day until the week mark and I don't know what to do anymore.

Except my very poor reaction to everything, there is one other issue. My name is written anglicized and in check form (J. Doe) but address and the rest is correct.

By now I know that I have been heavily scammed and I responded in the worst way to PP, still is there any hope if any left for me?

The horrible attempts of evidence I submitted:

ImageShack Album - 14 images - They were sent as links not uploaded, just under different html.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-03-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 91%

so you sold virtual goods and guy said it was unauthorised purchase.

so it was unauthorised credit card chargeback ? or some kind of internal paypal claim eg. non-receipt? Are you in negative balance or did paypal refund the customer already from your funds?

you are limited too and got denied, and what ID did you send them?

what are you worried about, being chased for the money or the fact that you are permanantly limited and think you cannot make another account?

Do you have monies still frozen you need to wait up to 180 days for it?

Last edited by oompaloompa; 03-03-2012 at 02:24 PM.