eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   >.HELp With Supplier Info <<< (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/4351-help-supplier-info.html)

corleone 02-01-2010 11:45 PM

So my question is this: What if paypal finds that our supplier info is false. . .what happends to our funds? I just got limited today and am trying to figure out what to do about invoice and supplier info. Any advice would be appreciated!

corleone 02-02-2010 11:11 AM

Let me also rephrase, by false, I mean a real supplier, but one we did not buy from.

drgonzo2k2 02-02-2010 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by corleone (Post 122935)
Let me also rephrase, by false, I mean a real supplier, but one we did not buy from.

Well, as long as you follow the suggestions of the good folks above, and aren't doing anything TOO crazy on eBay, why would they investigate further?

They asked for documentation, and you provided it to them in a reasonable amount of time. You've met their requirements, and for a casual seller who's up to no shady business, this should be enough.

Now of course if you've sold 100 VERO items in the past month, and you're having problems coming up with invoices, that looks pretty bad to PayPal. Or if you've been limited before, and now they're asking for more details, your documents might be more highly scrutinized.

If you haven't already, you should read eBay Stealth. It does go into some of this, but I would recommend creating and selling across multiple stealth accounts. Just never keep too much money in PayPal on any one account, and when something like this comes up again, you can decide whether or not the accounts are worth enough to you to comply with PayPal's requests, or you just move on to other accounts you already have waiting.

None of these problems that seem so daunting or life-ending are really that big at all, when you have lots of accounts waiting in the wings to become active! ;)

corleone 02-02-2010 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drgonzo2k2 (Post 122938)
Well, as long as you follow the suggestions of the good folks above, and aren't doing anything TOO crazy on eBay, why would they investigate further?

They asked for documentation, and you provided it to them in a reasonable amount of time. You've met their requirements, and for a casual seller who's up to no shady business, this should be enough.

Now of course if you've sold 100 VERO items in the past month, and you're having problems coming up with invoices, that looks pretty bad to PayPal. Or if you've been limited before, and now they're asking for more details, your documents might be more highly scrutinized.

If you haven't already, you should read eBay Stealth. It does go into some of this, but I would recommend creating and selling across multiple stealth accounts. Just never keep too much money in PayPal on any one account, and when something like this comes up again, you can decide whether or not the accounts are worth enough to you to comply with PayPal's requests, or you just move on to other accounts you already have waiting.

None of these problems that seem so daunting or life-ending are really that big at all, when you have lots of accounts waiting in the wings to become active! ;)

I sold 90 vero items in the last week, but I'm not sure if that was the problem, I think it's because I tried to transfer too much money into my bank account and soon after I was limited.

I have purchased ebay stealth(although not much advice on supplier info and invoice) and I think I can be smarter now. I've got an idea on what to do for supplier info, but ultimately I may have to chalk this one up as a loss and wait my 180 days:mad: My own fault I guess, now I can be smarter and more stealth.

drgonzo2k2 02-02-2010 02:16 PM

Well, if you sold 90 VERO items in 1 week on 1 account, that sounds like a slippery slope to me. Again, I have no idea regarding your exact situation, so you have to decide how much it is worth it to you to fight for these accounts? I personally would move on and wait the 180 days and hope for a check. In the meantime, diversify both in the amount of accounts you are using and the items you are selling.

corleone 02-02-2010 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drgonzo2k2 (Post 122966)
Well, if you sold 90 VERO items in 1 week on 1 account, that sounds like a slippery slope to me. Again, I have no idea regarding your exact situation, so you have to decide how much it is worth it to you to fight for these accounts? I personally would move on and wait the 180 days and hope for a check. In the meantime, diversify both in the amount of accounts you are using and the items you are selling.

I understand, but with my financial situation I got greedy and really needed to unload a bunch of them. Now I am going to change my ways and try to stay a step ahead.

angelas111 03-07-2010 06:29 PM

i buy all my inventory off of ebay. can i just refer them to my purchase history?

kanteenboy 03-22-2010 07:57 PM

Supplier invoices and contact info

Have been burned by paypal twice now on "Supplier contact info" and "invoices".

Paypal will research who your supplier is by going online to see if they have a website. Probably means they google the company name and address.
They might contact them but I doubt that. If paypal has not heard of the company you buy your products from or if they can't find them online then they will permanantely limit your account and then release your funds in 180 days.

As far as sending in bogus docs. and having them work successfully and having your paypal account restored it might have to do with how much money your account was taking in. And selling legitimate items (meaning items that ebay says is ok) does not mean a thing when it comes to paypal restoring your account.

For all sellers get a pre 07 account and never accept paypal unless you are ready to have your funds held on to. But look at the bright side you don't have to pay your ebay fees either if you created a stealth account. So rack up your selling on ebay, let paypal hold your funds if you decide to use paypal, and then when paypal releases your money (can be as early as 45 days) don't pay ebay fees. That is the name of the game if you use paypal.
If you think about it paypal expects you to not pay your ebay fees, so don't.

jinglebell 03-24-2010 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kanteenboy (Post 129854)
Have been burned by paypal twice now on "Supplier contact info" and "invoices".

let paypal hold your funds if you decide to use paypal, and then when paypal releases your money (can be as early as 45 days) don't pay ebay fees. That is the name of the game if you use paypal.
If you think about it paypal expects you to not pay your ebay fees, so don't.

How do you cash a check from a stealth paypal account?

jinglebell 03-24-2010 06:47 PM

I was reading something unrelated and found that someone mentioned that paypal refunds to your bank account after the 180 suspension. That's much easier than trying to a cash a check made out to someone else.

qvyhnl 04-26-2010 11:00 PM

I was selling 24 hour membership, which is a free offer I found online, and I make about $100 per day for selling these. Paypal limited my account and want me to provide information about supplier. Help please!!!