Starting again after being banned - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 03-20-2012
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 39
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 69%
iTrader: (0)
Default Starting again after being banned

Hello Guyz,

I've been a victim of these two bully. I loved ebay and paypal untill they limited and suspended me. WHY? I was selling a video game code. In return I get banned for LIFE. That's right FOR LIFE ! I was with them for 4-5 years and was a Top rated seller with no disputes and chargebacks. Always fees on time no problem at all.

But anyways now I need to get back and my friend said he will make an account for ebay and paypal from his house computer. That computer is not linked to my paypal or ebay accoutn at all. I have never used his computer. He will make the account and I will be running the account.

My question is that can I access open his paypal or ebay account on my computer? The one where my paypal and ebay was limited.? Or will they track it? Accounts made in his house with 100% true info but I want to open them in my house computer to buy and sell on them.


Thank You
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 03-20-2012
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 74,115
Thanks: 5,824
Thanked 8,794 Times in 8,088 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 82%
iTrader: (7)
Default

Welcome to the forums.

Quote:

My question is that can I access open his paypal or ebay account on my computer? The one where my paypal and ebay was limited.? Or will they track it? Accounts made in his house with 100% true info but I want to open them in my house computer to buy and sell on them.
If you read more around the forums +/- get the guide, you will understand how it could be done. Simple problem =) All the best - looking forward to your experiences.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-20-2012
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 441
Thanks: 16
Thanked 38 Times in 32 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 82%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by azil View Post
Hello Guyz,

I've been a victim of these two bully. I loved ebay and paypal untill they limited and suspended me. WHY? I was selling a video game code. In return I get banned for LIFE. That's right FOR LIFE ! I was with them for 4-5 years and was a Top rated seller with no disputes and chargebacks. Always fees on time no problem at all.

But anyways now I need to get back and my friend said he will make an account for ebay and paypal from his house computer. That computer is not linked to my paypal or ebay accoutn at all. I have never used his computer. He will make the account and I will be running the account.

My question is that can I access open his paypal or ebay account on my computer? The one where my paypal and ebay was limited.? Or will they track it? Accounts made in his house with 100% true info but I want to open them in my house computer to buy and sell on them.


Thank You
create a new user account on your computer and find a way to change your ip and you should be good
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-21-2012
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 39
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 69%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hackteck View Post
create a new user account on your computer and find a way to change your ip and you should be good
User account?? Windows account?

Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-21-2012
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 74,115
Thanks: 5,824
Thanked 8,794 Times in 8,088 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 82%
iTrader: (7)
Default

Yes - you create new windows account for each eb-pp acct + ip
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-21-2012
newjerseymax's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,840
Thanks: 1,090
Thanked 683 Times in 494 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 80%
iTrader: (6)
Default

You can clean-up the original user account (main)... With cookies cleaner and virtual cookies cleaner, however IP will still be issue... Check your IP at IPBurger.com and unplug the router. Wait 30 minutes and then check IP burger again after restarting router and if IP changed then good part of problem solved.
__________________
"Mark 11.24 Whatsoever ye desire, believe that ye have it, and it is yours"
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-22-2012
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 74,115
Thanks: 5,824
Thanked 8,794 Times in 8,088 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 82%
iTrader: (7)
Default

/quote

You can clean-up the original user account (main)... With cookies cleaner and virtual cookies cleaner,

True pepsimax but for new users, so much easier just to keep everything separate.
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Starting over Complete Shop UK eBay Suspensions 2 03-13-2012 08:58 AM
Starting new again davisito182 Subscriber Discussions 2 11-08-2011 12:45 AM
Starting again trav Subscriber Discussions 17 10-29-2011 02:57 PM
My personal account has been banned, will my business also be banned? rebel_rob UK eBay & Paypal 14 04-01-2010 07:14 AM
Starting Off marketscope eBay Discussion! 5 11-11-2008 03:39 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:53 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58