eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   Paypal sees bank account info? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/44439-paypal-sees-bank-account-info.html)

azil 03-27-2012 08:38 AM

Paypal sees bank account info?

I serched on the thread and I coudn't find the answer.

Does Paypal see the name and address on bank account when you add it.

Other thing I've read people say that enter the same routing number but make the account number up. But how on earth can you withdraw if you put ⊗⊗⊗⊗ account?
This is wrong info I read elsewhere so sorry for taling about it.

slapped 03-27-2012 08:45 AM

Paypal can Only see the name on th account when you send funds to your Paypal account,,,

As far as a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ account number not only can you NOT withdraw your funds,,,but you will NOT be able to confirm your bank accoount,,, which you need to do in order to verify your Paypal account,,,

azil 03-27-2012 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slapped (Post 325374)
Paypal can Only see the name on th account when you send funds to your Paypal account,,,

As far as a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ account number not only can you NOT withdraw your funds,,,but you will NOT be able to confirm your bank accoount,,, which you need to do in order to verify your Paypal account,,,

Thank You for the reply. Now my final question. I opened my stealth ebay and paypal account. I will be buying and selling. Should I link ebay with paypal or should I not?

Thank you

NoneOther 03-27-2012 09:51 AM

Some will say yes and some will say no.

I do both and don't have a problem either way.

If you pay e/b fees by p/p then always make sure you leave enough money in the account at all times.

The problem will come if your p/p account is limited and they don't release funds to e/b for the fees then you need to cover that by using a vcc

rsot 03-27-2012 10:17 AM

@azil, think you need to get the stealth guide stat or read a lot more around the forums. Have you search about "bank account" and "Different name" in the search box here?

Sandy D 04-04-2012 12:30 AM

You need to have real info on your bank account as they do not see anything other then numbers.

You will need this to withdraw money.

Please take the time to read a lot more as this is basic things that have been covered tons of times in many threads.

bansheezone 04-04-2012 10:43 PM

Paypal only get the numbers, whatever else you read is speculation.

UnderBites08 04-04-2012 11:04 PM

Yeah. I know people funding accounts with money pak and are fine.

GreenBean 04-05-2012 03:48 AM

Show me that on this forum. Whoever wrote that is incorrect.

WRONG BAD info.

A bank account is made with your real ID. The routing number & account number are used on your stealth paypal.
(Notice no mention of name/address anywhere?)

You then verifiy and confirm your paypal account & withdraw after sales.

Please confirm you understand this fully. :peace:

azil 04-05-2012 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean™ (Post 328551)
Show me that on this forum. Whoever wrote that is incorrect.

WRONG BAD info.

A bank account is made with your real ID. The routing number & account number are used on your stealth paypal.
(Notice no mention of name/address anywhere?)

You then verifiy and confirm your paypal account & withdraw after sales.

Please confirm you understand this fully. :peace:

Ma bad. Not in this forum. i read on some other forum that I can't remmember. I will try to look for that link. But yeah when I read that I was like how the hec can you mae that work. The whole point is to withdraw the money. But anyways my stealth account is running and it's been 2 weeks. I've bought few items and have sold few. The hold is on for the sales but will be lifted I guess. No worries as long as I 'm selling.

May GOD bless my account lol

slapped 04-05-2012 05:33 PM

Here is the thing,,on this forum we ALL should Strive to Post FACTS,,,the majority of us here KNOW that you cannot use a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ bank account,,,It is Sooooo Easy for some Newbie to read a Post like what you posted,,Take that as Fact,,,follow the advice,,,and get Screwed,,,,

Remember you did the same thing,,,Read a "So-Called" FACT on another Forum,,and brought that piece is BAD information Here and almost spread it,,,

Lesson here is ALWAYS consider the SOURCE of those So-Called FACTS,,,
You have learned the effects of a BAD Source for facts,,,you can also run into a Source where Speculation from that source is OFTEN better than So-Called FACTS from other sources,,So,,,Get to KNOW how to recognize your Sources,,,

Here Endeth the Lesson,,,,,,,,

Sandy D 04-10-2012 02:48 PM

As usual Slapped comes in and gives us the facts and straight up answers.

Tx Slapped.