eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   Finished Open Cases in Resolution Centre...Still Limited..? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/45078-finished-open-cases-resolution-centre-still-limited.html)

Papaniz 04-12-2012 10:19 PM

Finished Open Cases in Resolution Centre...Still Limited..?

Hi,

So I've had a PayPal account that has been limited for quite some time now and today I finished the resolution centre cases. I'm still however still limited. Will there a time until the limitation is removed? I am unverified, I do not have a bank account linked with my PayPal. I finished the confirmation location, and credit card confirmation (With a prepaid Mastercard). And no more open cases are left. What should I do? Thanks for the help.

NoneOther 04-13-2012 04:52 AM

Depends on why your account was limited and whether it was a permanent limitation or not.

You may never get it reinstated.

rsot 04-13-2012 08:25 AM

Welcome to the forums - limitation will only be removed when PP decides too. If youhave completed all the steps, I would call them up - an agent could lift the limitation for you.

Be prepared with all your documentation on hand if they ask questions. All the best.

Keep us posted.

Papaniz 04-13-2012 06:51 PM

Hi guys,

thanks for taking the time to help. I called PayPal asking about it, and she just told me that both my accounts have been limited for good. Sorry I didn't mention about two accounts.

That's odd because I had opened cases on one of my accounts. And the reason it was limited was because I put a prepaid gift card multiple times in one account because it didn't work, kept declining. When it finally worked, I sent the money from the card into another account, and both had been limited because of some suspicious activity in credit card. One being permanently and one having the open cases.

I told her that I had completed both the location confirmation and credit card confirmation on the account, but she told me still that I can't do anything about this situation.
I also asked her if the bank account on one of my account can be deleted from the system since it's useless now, and she said it'll be removed in 45 days. Don't know if that's true though.

Is that possible? And if I want to make a new Paypal account, will it just do the same thing?

GreenBean 04-13-2012 09:06 PM

Damn it, those mind reading classes dont work. :rolleyes:

Try just a little harder next time to give more info :clap: