eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   Friend's paypal, my bank account&credit card (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/48023-friends-paypal-my-bank-account-credit-card.html)

good 06-28-2012 05:18 PM

Friend's paypal, my bank account&credit card

As the title shown, my friend registered a paypal account for me. He gave me photo of his passport and his adress just in case paypal asked then I could reply them. When it needed to be verlified so I sent these photos to paypal and the account became verlified.

But stupid as me I wrote my own credit card and when I got the verlify code so I filled in them on paypal.
And in order to withdraw money so I filled in my bank account also.

Now several payments came in paypal wants everything!!!!!including monthly bank and credit card statement showing clearly name, adress and account number....

What can I do?

I have been crying a whole night!!!!

SUVE 06-28-2012 05:39 PM

Don't be upset - these things happen.

What happened to your own PP A/C ??? Are you using this with your EB A/C ???

It would help if you explained a bit more on this.

good 06-28-2012 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SUVE (Post 354695)
Don't be upset - these things happen.

What happened to your own PP A/C ??? Are you using this with your EB A/C ???

It would help if you explained a bit more on this.

I have been banned from paypal because of stupid thing I did. The lesson has learnt but I can not use my own pp/ebay any longer.
So both pp and ebay account are under my friend's name.

SUVE 06-28-2012 05:45 PM

It would help me greatly to help you if you could explain this 'stupid' thing you did.

I am sure I've heard, seen or read it all before somewhere, I doubt your reply will surprise me on this. Please therefore clarify this.

good 06-28-2012 05:46 PM

Can I tell paypal that I filled in wrong bank account/credit card because I didn't know it is so important to fill in own cc and bc? what will paypal do then?

good 06-28-2012 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SUVE (Post 354697)
It would help me greatly to help you if you could explain this 'stupid' thing you did.

I am sure I've heard, seen or read it all before somewhere, I doubt your reply will surprise me on this. Please therefore clarify this.

I owned paypal money, and after 1.5 year when I paid back so it was too late.....

SUVE 06-28-2012 05:51 PM

I assume this bank A/C of yours is from your BANNED EB/PP A/C ???

If so, your friends EB/PP A/C will now be BANNED as well.

good 06-28-2012 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SUVE (Post 354701)
I assume this bank A/C of yours is from your BANNED EB/PP A/C ???

If so, your friends EB/PP A/C will now be BANNED as well.

No, it is different card and bank account. I only put in account numbers and name is still my friend's.
And the account numbers are different from my old

SUVE 06-28-2012 06:10 PM

Quote:

No, it is different card and bank account. I only put in account numbers and name is still my friend's.And the account numbers are different from my old. both pp and ebay account are under my friend's name.
^^^^
Let me get this right so......eb/pp & bank a/c are in your friends name & unconnected to your banned eb/pp a/c......so what is the issue ??? ---->though you do contradict ....the bank a/c is either in your name or your friends name.

Supply PP the requested information. Or speak to some of the account resellers here to see what your options are.

btw.....why were there outstanding sums on your PP A/C ???

good 06-28-2012 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SUVE (Post 354710)
^^^^
Let me get this right so......eb/pp & bank a/c are in your friends name & unconnected to your banned eb/pp a/c......so what is the issue ??? ---->though you do contradict ....the bank a/c is either in your name or your friends name.

Supply PP the requested information. Or speak to some of the account resellers here to see what your options are.

btw.....why were there outstanding sums on your PP A/C ???

ebay limited because my paypal limited.
When you fill in bank account number/credit card number on paypal, you couldn't change the holder name, but still you could fill in number no problem. Don't you know that in many case credit card just need the long number, expired date, and sercurity code so everything will be fine?

If I provide the bank/cc statement which matches the account/cc number on paypal then paypal will see immediately that the nam/adress is not the paypal holder's name/adress, even though the number matches.

So I couldn't just provide these statement to them.

(Paypal's: Your monthly statement for the credit card ending in xxxx. The statement must show your name, address, and account number exactly as they appear inyour PayPal account.)

SUVE 06-28-2012 06:30 PM

Quote:

Don't you know that in many case credit card just need the long number, expired date, and sercurity code so everything will be fine?
That is just it....., I am trying to determine just how much you understand this subject, to give you an adequate reply to your concerns, I cannot assume you know this, hence why I am asking you these questions & points of clarification.

Quote:

If I provide the bank/cc statement which matches the account/cc number on paypal then paypal will see immediately that the nam/adress is not the paypal holder's name/adress, even though the number matches.So I couldn't just provide these statement to them.
You need to research this area thoroughly &/or speak to an account reseller on here to see what your options are.

good 06-28-2012 06:33 PM

What if I tell paypal that I write wrong account number...?

SUVE 06-28-2012 06:38 PM

You can try, but you have to understand that you've now gone beyond this point & realise that the information they are now requesting is mandatory to the continuance of this PP A/C.

If you do not provide this information, PP are likely to keep restrictions in force on the account.

This bank account will now be held on file for this PP A/C permanently.

yotano211 06-28-2012 06:42 PM

If you cried the whole night, you sir need to stick with a real job and quit ebay today.

GreenBean 06-28-2012 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by good (Post 354698)
Can I tell paypal that I filled in wrong bank account/credit card because I didn't know it is so important to fill in own cc and bc? what will paypal do then?

Was the info you added anything to do with old suspended business?:ranger:

What was the actual notice from paypal?

You might have problems. So get ready to understand that

Sandy D 06-28-2012 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yotano211 (Post 354722)
If you cried the whole night, you sir need to stick with a real job and quit ebay today.

I agree.

If you had taken the time to read around the forum you will find horror stories of people who did what you have and lost a friend or family member.

You also would learn you do not need to use someone elses info.

To me it is wrong and can cause problems in the end.

Not to be rude--- but get off your butt and work like crazy building more accounts. One goes down who the heck cares!

No sense in crying or worrying as you can be back up and running a very successful account if you are willing to work hard for it.

Nothing comes easy, trying to find an easy way will cost you big time.

good 06-29-2012 02:10 AM

Can someone give me some helpful advice instead for sitting there and judging others' life? if you couldn't be any help so just leave me alone, ok?

good 06-29-2012 03:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean™ (Post 354729)
Was the info you added anything to do with old suspended business?:ranger:

What was the actual notice from paypal?

You might have problems. So get ready to understand that

No
They are different account numbers, but the name and adress is belong to me. Although I just filled in number on paypal which you just need to and name kept unchanged(my friend's)
so if I give paypal bank statement they will know everything.

GreenBean 06-29-2012 03:30 AM

That's fixable :juggle:

rsot 06-29-2012 10:30 AM

If pp knows about your old "identity" somehow, I would say the situation is messy. Go for new and fresh stealth.

Sandy D 06-29-2012 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy D (Post 354797)
I agree.

If you had taken the time to read around the forum you will find horror stories of people who did what you have and lost a friend or family member.

You also would learn you do not need to use someone elses info.

To me it is wrong and can cause problems in the end.

Not to be rude--- but get off your butt and work like crazy building more accounts. One goes down who the heck cares!

No sense in crying or worrying as you can be back up and running a very successful account if you are willing to work hard for it.

Nothing comes easy, trying to find an easy way will cost you big time.

No one is judging your life.

Have you worked on a new account in case this one is gone?

That is what I meant because if you need an account then you need to work on learning HOW to build a solid stealth account and not use ANY former information.