eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   Paypal got limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/50391-paypal-got-limited.html)

isnalla 09-03-2012 02:22 AM

Paypal got limited

My girlfriend has about $500 paypal balance in her account. And she
decided to withdraw her money. But she doesn't have a bank account
nor a credit card. So she asked me to make an account so that i can
withdraw the money to my bank account.

So, i made an account, added a bank account, transferred her funds
to my account then tried to withdraw it but was unsuccessful because i
still have 0.0 withdrawal limit. then after sometime BAM, my paypal got
limited.

I got this message:
_____
Why is my account access limited?

Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s):

Sep x, 2012: We need a bit more information about some money you recently received or withdrew.

(Your case ID for this reason is PP-xxx-xxx-xxx-xxx.)
_____

They were asking for a proof of address and credit card info. Sadly, i do not have and do not want a credit card, so I was only able to send a proof of
address. Then at the end of the day i received an email 'paypal appeal denied'. I logged in my account and saw '...cannot be appealed'. I only have
two options, wait 180 days or refund it.

My girlfriend was really upset about what happened. Does my account have any chance of getting restored? I realized what I did was indeed suspicious, but I will give them anything just to prove that I am not doing anything wrong and that I am related to the owner of the account where I
got the money from.

How do I contact them via email? i tried
contact us>send an email>topic:my account>subtopic:limited
but I only get copy-paste replies. :( anyone knows how to contact
them via email where they will actually reply and try to review my case? We
cannot afford to wait for 6 more months. Also, If I ask to refund it back to
her account will they reset her sending limit if I ask them to? Otherwise then if I refund it back there the money will be useless and permanently locked.

Thank you in advance.

slim jim 09-03-2012 11:14 AM

this account is most likely dead. start new and go stealth. i am sorry but most likely you will have to wait the 180 days to retrieve your $.

Ebayorbust 09-03-2012 11:22 AM

Why didnt you just add your bank account to your girlfriends paypal and withdraw?

Do NOT refund and do this now- you will need a fresh bank account to do that. Alternatively wait 180 days and withdraw from the suspended account.

crafty1 09-03-2012 12:50 PM

You will get your funds after 180days.

When you make another account make sure there are no links to yours or your girlfriend

isnalla 09-03-2012 09:21 PM

how

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebayorbust (Post 373249)
Why didnt you just add your bank account to your girlfriends paypal and withdraw?

Do NOT refund and do this now- you will need a fresh bank account to do that. Alternatively wait 180 days and withdraw from the suspended account.

how could I do that from her account? the bank account name should match the paypal account name right, so i cannot add my bank account in her account and withdraw...

so I cannot ask for help by calling them and tell them the situation?
That is sad because I did not do anything against the ToS, or did I?

isnalla 09-03-2012 09:23 PM

I still have an option to refund it back to her i think, but can I ask paypal to reset her sending limit? otherwise all the money will be useless in her account.

jamcocktail21 09-04-2012 01:25 AM

I would fight for that account

Ebayorbust 09-04-2012 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by isnalla (Post 373393)
how could I do that from her account? the bank account name should match the paypal account name right, so i cannot add my bank account in her account and withdraw...

so I cannot ask for help by calling them and tell them the situation?
That is sad because I did not do anything against the ToS, or did I?

Wrong. The names do not need to match.

You cant add your account to her paypal now because it is already linked to your suspended account.

GreenBean 09-04-2012 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jamcocktail21 (Post 373427)
I would fight for that account

On what grounds would the fight be successful IF paypal have already issued the Dear John?

Girl's name on account

Boy's name on bank account hastily added and an immediate transfer of $500
down.....

Does any of that look good for a fight?

Outside chance if the OP could get hold of a human.

But it's paypal so the odds are very very low :fight:

SUVE 09-04-2012 03:06 PM

If your girlfriend did not have a bank account or credit card for PP purposes, she could have opened such an account, even a basic non-credit checked bank account would have sufficed. No ???

This would have been a reasonable & logical step to have undertaken to remedy this matter (of withdrawal of funds from PP) from the outset.

Your own PP A/C now looks doomed to be honest with you.

Post number 3 on this thread is very practical to your circumstances.

isnalla 09-05-2012 02:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebayorbust (Post 373434)
Wrong. The names do not need to match.

You cant add your account to her paypal now because it is already linked to your suspended account.

yes i can link it to her paypal account but i cannot withdraw it because the names do not match. i will get a return fee instead after the unsuccesful withdrawal.

isnalla 09-07-2012 11:35 PM

paypal gave me 2 disbursement options:

1. email them and request to refund the money

2. wait 180 days.

I am thinking of refunding the money back to her account.
I sent her money to my account using personal payments.

Can I request a refund given that I sent it as a personal payment to my account?

If I refund it back to her account will her account get limited too? since
her account is linked to my account. Or if she tries
to withdraw the money from her account, will it get limited? We are thinking of getting her a debit/credit card so she can verify the account and withdraw
the money.

Thank you again.

Callidus 09-10-2012 11:03 AM

Looks like this has ended up in tears before bedtime as GT says.

Go stealth, leave thta account. Looks as if you have some reading to do

Dexter-uk 09-12-2012 06:33 AM

Stealth is the best way as said and has worked for me, touch wood

Shadowmoe7 09-15-2012 05:53 PM

move on dude:amen:

rsot 09-15-2012 08:02 PM

Simply wait 180 days - call up pp to fight but it`s a waste of your time.

bloodmage478 09-16-2012 03:03 PM

Hello,
Is your girlfriend's account ok ?
Your account was banned because you sent the money from the same IP, probably. You cant sent money to anyone who is around 10 km diameter :D, especially if you create a new account to do the transaction.

Rijo

isnalla 09-18-2012 03:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bloodmage478 (Post 377093)
Hello,
Is your girlfriend's account ok ?
Your account was banned because you sent the money from the same IP, probably. You cant sent money to anyone who is around 10 km diameter :D, especially if you create a new account to do the transaction.

Rijo

Yes her account is still okay.
and im thinking of refunding the funds back to her account, then she applies for a debit/credit card then add it to her paypal account. Is it possible to refund the money to her (it is one of my disbursement options), if I had sent that money to my account via personal payments? If so, will her account get linked to mine and will get limited too? Thank you so much.

rsot 09-18-2012 04:33 AM

After reading everyone`s opinions, might be best to take a shot and report back with what you have found