Paypal limitation help - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 11-12-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 77%
Default Paypal limitation help

Hello !

Some time ago Paypal limited my account because they asked invoices etc... I gave them all documents but they said I only sell used items, so it's too risky for them...(this is bull**** as I have invoice for everything)
Ok I reopened a business account as every person can have a private and a business account. After receiving some money they closed this account too..
So I decided not to use Paypal for receiving money anymore but I need a Paypal account to pay items on ebay so I need only a personal buyer account. I registered a third account with the same name and address (but I write the address a bit other every time so for example I write the street name and number in other way). Before registering the third account I formatted my computer, I made new email address. After registering the account in 2 minutes I get en email that my account is limited and send them credit card details (I don't want, just verify by bank account), and proof of address. I think that after registering they don't use to ask these.. so I was linked again. I really don't know how they linked, because I formatted my computer and shut down the router for a while to get a new IP. Maybe they linked the address altough I wrote it in a different way ?
The bad thing is that I must have my own name on Paypal and must have the same address because I need the Paypal invoices for my company when buying things.
I really don't understand that I use Paypal Austria but I can't register a personal account, only Private or Business can be choosen. Paypal removed personal buyer account for Austria ?

What do you think about registering a new account with my name but fully another address then verify my bank account (the name will match). And when buying something I can add a shipping address so I will have the correct Paypal invoice... I really just need Paypal to buy things.. But I fear that they will link my accounts again, but I don't know how they do it if I format my computer. Should I use a fully another computer/place when registering a new account ? Is it a good method to write shipping address a bit another way or will they catch it ?

I read ebay stealth guide, but I really don't know how they linked my 3rd account after formatting my computer..

Thanks!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-12-2012

Longevity: 85%

Did you change your ip address? What do you mean by reformatting your pc? If you mean you reinstalled your operating system, that was not necessary.
Old 11-12-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,021 Times in 709 Posts
Longevity: 75%

You do not have to format your computer for ebay/paypal.

There have been issues about this before where people just want to purchase items but have been asked to send in the moon and stars.

You should wait for others to chime in about it. But you may need to get a Postal box to accept packages.
Old 11-12-2012
Threadstarter  

I cleared cookies and cache, changed my windows username and shut down my router for 3 hours. I have got a completely different IP address/zone. I registered again with my own name but with a stealth address from google maps.
What do you think, adding a shipping address (my real address but writing a bit another way) will raise Paypal's warning system ? Or they care about the registering address but not about the extra shipping addresses ?

For verifying I will attach a new bank account that match my name.. I think that a verified account doesn't have sending limit, am I right ? So I will top up my account by bank transfer and buy things..

Guys, I can read in austrian Paypal FAQ that there are 3 types of accounts: personal, private and business. I really can't register a personal account, there are just 2 possibilities: private or business. Paypal removed the personal option ?? Why do they advertise if I cannot choose that ?

Thanks !
Old 11-12-2012

Longevity: 85%

They will look at both the registering and shipping addresses.

The fact that you used the same name and a variation of the address together is probably what linked you.
Your best bet would be to start all over again and this time use a friend or family members name and address if possible. Just make sure they don't have an account of their own.
Old 11-12-2012
Threadstarter  

The main problem is that I have to have the ebay invoice (or outside ebay the paypal invoice) for my own name and address because I have an individual proprietorship, so I must have the correct invoices for austrian tax authority.. I just can't buy things for other people's name and address..
Anyway I will try to add a virtual mastercard to verify the account (mywirecard.de). When addig a credit card does paypal verify the name,address etc.. or only the first and last names on the card ??

Thanks
Old 11-12-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

paypal says you may have more than one account.

If one account gets limited, then ALL the info can not be used on another account.

You appear to have had one account closed.

Then you made another type of account with the same info. That does not work.

Do you understand this?
Old 11-12-2012
Threadstarter  

Yes I understand what you say. Anyway I try this the last time maybe it works only for buying.
If they will close this too, I will pay the Paypal invoices by virtual Mastercard. There is a guest checkout limit/credit card without having a Paypal acc... BUT mywirecard gives new credit card number for 10€, so I will simply use the brute force method: buying new mastercard number for mywirecard account for every 3-4 Paypal buyings.. that's all
Old 11-12-2012
Executive [VIP]

Know now that paypal watches guest checkout purchases closely.
Old 11-12-2012
Threadstarter  

Yes maybe they do, but what can they do if I use another credit card almost every time ? I think nothing..
Old 11-12-2012
Executive [VIP]

What I was saying is that making too many guest purchases ( even with a new card) may get checked by paypal... you should be careful of using this method.
Old 11-12-2012

Longevity: 91%
Default Virtual Flash cookies are your issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezilaci View Post
I cleared cookies and cache, changed my windows username and shut down my router for 3 hours. I have got a completely different IP address/zone. I registered again with my own name but with a stealth address from google maps.

Thanks !
You were either caught by the flash cookies ( which are very long term ones ) or, it had something to do with the misspelling of the address (a lot of systems can see through that now).

You should just get a mail box at Pak Mail or something. Or just put in some local street address you can use (other than the ones you have already used). Spelling street names will not cut it. The numbers have to change or have a totally different street.

You should have just created a new user on your PC (like you do for family members). And you should just have a totally different address.

Also, you should ALWAYS delay shipment just enough so that if you ever get shut down, you are in the green, rather than the red.

If they apply a 10% rolling reserve on you, just make sure you got plenty of money out on your stealth account and either make sure you have enough to cover it or kill the account.

Even if you put in a VCC (virtual credit card) and also link a new bank account and also even put in a Business EIN (instead of your SSN), even after you hit the $20,000 or 200 sales thing, they still can limit you if you do high traffic volume.

How I know? Just happened to me today..

Thousands a day coming in and just had to keep withdrawing big amounts of money.

So today, I am taking out $900 ($100 to $200 at a time, multiple withdrawals), as soon as I am done doing it, WHAM!

Limited account. Thanks paypal. .

At any rate, you may feel like getting vengence, but its not worth it..

Last edited by arwoodco; 11-12-2012 at 09:59 PM.
Old 11-12-2012
Executive [VIP]

@arwoodco

OP from AUSTRIA

EIN & SSN are not applicable

Old 11-13-2012
Threadstarter  

Can you tell me please when I add a virtual Mastercard (German card but registered for my austrian address) will they check the street address, city, zip code, country, name ? Or just the name or just the address ?

Thanks