eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   Possible to receive payments when account is temporary limited? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/55750-possible-receive-payments-when-account-temporary-limited.html)

oldllama 01-24-2013 02:42 AM

Possible to receive payments when account is temporary limited?

Hi,

If an account is temporary limited by PayPal, due to a buyer complaining about an item and wanting their money refunded, is it still possible to receive payments while the account is limited? I know I can't withdraw and send, but just receiving payments and adding to my funds on the PayPal account, is that possible?

Roscoe 01-24-2013 02:47 AM

I've had several accounts Limited by PP. I was allowed to recieve funds during the process. It should tell you once you log in to PP if you can receive or not.

oldllama 01-24-2013 08:11 AM

That answered my question. ;-) Thank you.

GreenBean 01-24-2013 08:27 AM

You should have a notice from paypal of the limitation.

It should say what you can do and can not do during the limitation period.

:juggle:

rsot 01-24-2013 10:03 AM

Most of the time, you will be able to receive funds for about 14 days after limitation is placed - after that, if account is not resolved, you will not be able to receive and funds.

Thats it - then you wait until funds in there become available.

JDixon 01-25-2013 02:22 AM

Yeh you can just dont expect to be able to withdraw it for 180 days!

corleone 01-26-2013 11:37 PM

Anyone know what will happen if your paypal account becomes limited, but you don't reply to any of their requests? I just got hit with a massive limitation where I got linked from sending payments to my supplier. Anyway's, it's too many accounts for me to even want to bother to contact paypal on all of them. Will they still email me with the 180 day hold info, or will my accounts remain in limbo until I contact them for a appeal?

If I do need to contact them, anyone know a direct email so I don't have to log into every account. It's a lot of accounts, almost 40 suspended paypal accounts and $37k, I plan on withdrawing the funds after 180 days, but I don't want to spend all day changing ip's and logging into each account to do this.

css1 01-26-2013 11:47 PM

They linked you simply for sending to the same supplier?

Roscoe 01-26-2013 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by corleone (Post 414659)
Anyone know what will happen if your paypal account becomes limited, but you don't reply to any of their requests?

just got hit with a massive limitation where I got linked from sending payments to my supplier. Anyway's, it's too many accounts for me to even want to bother to contact paypal on all of them. Will they still email me with the 180 day hold info, or will my accounts remain in limbo until I contact them for a appeal?

If I do need to contact them, anyone know a direct email so I don't have to log into every account. It's a lot of accounts, almost 40 suspended paypal accounts and $37k, I plan on withdrawing the funds after 180 days, but I don't want to spend all day changing ip's and logging into each account to do this.

Why did you intentionally Link your accounts?

So now you want to use 1 email so you don't have to login to every account?

Won't $37,000 put all your accounts over the 200/20k?

You won't have to change IPs since you are banned already. Just log in and withdraw all funds.

I've been limited 3x, twice I called them after 90 days and they allowed me to withdraw. The last account went the full 180.

I was sent an email and logged in, minutes later I withdrew.

secondeye 01-27-2013 01:15 AM

Yes you can receive it but the better option is that create a stealth PayPal account with good user details and then took payment on that, atleast you can withdraw it after wards.

rsot 01-27-2013 10:20 AM

I dont see that the OP used the same pp for buying and selling...perhaps he did - not a good idea

corleone 01-27-2013 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by css1 (Post 414660)
They linked you simply for sending to the same supplier?

Yes the supplier got shut down by paypal and they limited every paypal account that has sent them payments. I got nearly 40 accounts shut down each with about 1k in them, and lots of others got shut down as well. . .I'm sure probably some people on this website but I can't confirm for a fact that they use this place, but let's just say several dozen people got shut down by paypal.

Paypal was smart enough to figure out that a supplier selling high risk items but be selling to other sellers who sell the same thing. They had somebody at a desk go through and check all the payments sent within the last 30 days and sure enough, if you sent a payment, your account was not limited until we hear from you.

css1 01-27-2013 01:10 PM

oh ok, but the reason the supplier got shut down is high risk items (like foofoo, replica, etc)?

He didn't get shut down because he was a simply a supplier?

corleone 01-27-2013 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roscoe (Post 414661)
Why did you intentionally Link your accounts?

So now you want to use 1 email so you don't have to login to every account?

You won't have to change IPs since you are banned already. Just log in and withdraw all funds.

I've been limited 3x, twice I called them after 90 days and they allowed me to withdraw. The last account went the full 180.

I was sent an email and logged in, minutes later I withdrew.

I'm not sure they've been linked in the sense that paypal knows they are all the same person, but they are linked in that paypal knows they are all selling the same high risk item and it has drawn their attention.
See my above post for details.

No I don't want to use 1 email, I will use the proper email. I don't want to have to change ip's 37 times to log into the paypal accounts to message paypal (since they don't give out their email address).

What I am wondering, because I've alway's acted when paypal limited my accounts. I've alway's logged into the paypal, requested they remove my limitation. . .blah blah blah. Then I get the email a week or so later saying my appeal has been denied and I will get the money in 180 days.

What happens if I do nothing in those 37 accounts? After 180 days from the limitation will I be able to withdraw? Or do I need to contact paypal to get permanently limited first?

Anyone have experience with this?

It may sound like they've completely screwed me, but the truth is, I have lots more active paypal and ebay accounts to still sell on. I just have to be smarter about sending money to my suppliers.

I alway's wondered when paypal would be smart enough to check on payments sent. For years I've alway's sent payments to the same supplier on my different accounts. In the back of my mind I knew 100% they would get shut down for it, but because I need to send payments by paypal, I've really just done it and figured I'd adjust when paypal was smart enough to figure it out.

I have a solution now, so I'll be smarter in the future. It's not the end of the world, but I need to figure out how I will get that money. If it's necessary to log into each paypal to get the 180 days started, then I will.

corleone 01-27-2013 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by css1 (Post 414859)
oh ok, but the reason the supplier got shut down is high risk items (like foofoo, replica, etc)?

He didn't get shut down because he was a simply a supplier?

Yes, high risk, high quality replica of a product that is highly ⊗⊗⊗⊗d, but not as good as these ⊗⊗⊗⊗. I've gotten away with selling them for years because mine are different than other sellers. Finally they shut it down because they linked where I got them.

corleone 01-27-2013 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roscoe (Post 414661)

Like I said, they are all seperate accounts. Even if paypal suspects they are the same person, I will not verify that for them by logging in with the same cookies or ip address. I use different windows accounts, different ip's.

So to answer your question, no it doesn't put me over the 200/20k.

Each account brings in about 1k per month.

acetuga 02-06-2013 02:30 PM

how you gonna get 40 bank accounts to withdraw after the 180 days? xD

BiN4RY 02-06-2013 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 413873)
Most of the time, you will be able to receive funds for about 14 days after limitation is placed - after that, if account is not resolved, you will not be able to receive and funds.

Thats it - then you wait until funds in there become available.

More like 45 days

corleone 02-06-2013 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acetuga (Post 418326)
how you gonna get 40 bank accounts to withdraw after the 180 days? xD

Probably 5 different banks, 2 accounts at a time. Withdraw, close the accounts, in a month, do the same thing, and repeat the process every 30 days as to not draw too much attention.

That's the best way I can think of, but I'm open to suggestions if anyone wants to pm me?

corleone 02-06-2013 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BiN4RY (Post 418327)
More like 45 days

Really? Interesting, because it's been over 14 days on my accounts and they're still allowing payments.

Do they send a message after 45 days, or just disallow them?

Elijah 02-07-2013 08:49 AM

I thought that they allow it as long as you don't get that 180 day email/stay under temporary limitation. So if you leave the account templimited forever, they should allow money to go in forever.

BiN4RY 02-07-2013 09:00 PM

Re: Possible to receive payments when account is temporary limited?

Quote:

Originally Posted by corleone (Post 418498)
Really? Interesting, because it's been over 14 days on my accounts and they're still allowing payments.

Do they send a message after 45 days, or just disallow them?

You'll get a email titles "Reminder: Your account access is limited until we hear from you" once it has been 45 days since the limitation