eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   Paypal limited but eBay accounts perfectly fine (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/59926-paypal-limited-but-ebay-accounts-perfectly-fine.html)

Wasif 05-12-2013 04:48 PM

Paypal limited but eBay accounts perfectly fine

So my two paypal accounts were both limited, but both of my eBay accounts are perfectly fine. They are both top rated powersellers. I was wondering if I could make a stealth pp and use it to receive payments and pay invoices for my current eBay accounts linked with my name and address.
I'm asking because I don't want to start ebay stealth accounts from scratch if not absolutely necessary when I have established accounts already

JamesNorth101 05-12-2013 04:49 PM

You can try that, but it is very likely that you EB will go down within days. Only way to save accounts would be to get PP unlimited.

Wasif 05-12-2013 04:57 PM

I doubt I can unlimit pp. They both say they will put my money in my bank after 180 days. Could I dispute this somehow?
Also it's been a few weeks since my first pp got limited and since then I've been selling on ebay fine with my other pp, but today they limited my 2nd pp too. So I was wondering if I made a stealth and used my ebay accs with that would paypal realize

JamesNorth101 05-12-2013 05:02 PM

The reason you 2nd was limited is because your first was limited. There is a link. There is also a link between your EB and your PP so it is very very likely that EB will get limited. There is a thread about disputing the 180 day hold PP impose, and they have has success in getting the funds released sooner. Have a search and you should be able to find it.

If you create a new stealth PP it will go down pretty fast as it will not match your EB details, and it will get linked with everything else. Need really to start a fresh. Get the guide and that will teach you how to create stealth PP and EB. If you want a jump start have a look at the account sellers thread, could save you a few months. But if you do buy one, only do it after you understand stealth.

Wasif 05-12-2013 05:21 PM

Ok but do I have much to lose trying to keep using my top rated ebay accounts for now with a stealth pp that matches my ebay info as much as possible. Could I change some of my ebay info like the address

JamesNorth101 05-12-2013 05:28 PM

Nothing to loose really, but it would be better to use the time to get stealth account ready to go. If you do create another PP, it is possible that PP will be less willing to think about releasing the money in the 180 day hold.

Smoo 05-12-2013 09:53 PM

Ok will order that sometime soon.. And paypal is asking for SSN on one of my stealth accounts. Can I apply for a ein with my info and use it on my stealth acct? Thanks

JamesNorth101 05-13-2013 04:50 AM

There are a number of posts about this topic. Have a search.

rsot 05-13-2013 05:43 AM

I have written on this topic in many posts. Do a search of the forum along the lines 'new paypal old ebay account' or something like that. Basically, it wont work longterm - never know when the new pp will go down.

Quote:

: I'm asking because I don't want to start eBay Stealth accounts from scratch if not absolutely necessary when I have established accounts already
Always good to have backups - your lack of pro-action has led to your current situation, in all honesty - not to rag on you but learn and make backups.

GreenBean 05-13-2013 05:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wasif (Post 448746)
I doubt I can unlimit pp. They both say they will put my money in my bank after 180 days. Could I dispute this somehow?
Also it's been a few weeks since my first pp got limited and since then I've been selling on ebay fine with my other pp, but today they limited my 2nd pp too. So I was wondering if I made a stealth and used my ebay accs with that would paypal realize

Been a user here since last year so what have you read and tried to learn?
You are running a power seller's account yet managed to get two paypals limited. What are you doing wrong?

Of course paypal will realize when you put any paypal near the system.

paypal are not stupid.

:ranger:

GreenBean 05-13-2013 05:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 448864)
I have written on this topic in many posts. Do a search of the forum along the lines 'new paypal old ebay account' or something like that. Basically, it wont work longterm - never know when the new pp will go down.

Always good to have backups - your lack of pro-action has led to your current situation, in all honesty - not to rag on you but learn and make backups.

Dont forget to quote properly, rsot. I really do not need to get messages about this all the time.

Thanks for you co-operation.

rsot 05-13-2013 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean™ (Post 448866)
Been a user here since last year so what have you read and tried to learn?
You are running a power seller's account yet managed to get two paypals limited. What are you doing wrong?

Of course paypal will realize when you put any paypal near the system.

paypal are not stupid.

:ranger:

It is obvious that he has not read much - more learnings are in order if powerseller accounts are to be kept viable for the future.

rsot 05-13-2013 05:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean™ (Post 448868)
Dont forget to quote properly, rsot. I really do not need to get messages about this all the time.

Thanks for you co-operation.

Who the h*ll would complain about improper quotes? Wow - so I wrote Quote: ``- that can do fine from time to time.

GreenBean 05-13-2013 05:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 448872)
It is obvious that he has not read much and wants the answers to be to his liking.

So? He's a user here.

He is entitled to get replies.

He can be gently reminded to play the game, no?

:juggle:

rsot 05-13-2013 06:03 AM

True - gentle reminder, will fix.

GreenBean 05-13-2013 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 448878)
True - gentle reminder, will fix.

Quick work on that edit there.....

The idea of a quote is to show other users who the fudge you are referring to: it is designed to avoid confusion.

It's not a big ask. It is simple to do.

You choose to not do it because you prefer to be contrary.

Users get hacked off to not be able to follow your posts.

Make an effort to post correctly.
:peace:

rsot 05-13-2013 06:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean™ (Post 448883)
You choose to not do it because you prefer to be contrary.

Again with the judgement and conclusions - fair enough.

GreenBean 05-13-2013 06:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 448885)
Again with the judgement and conclusions - fair enough.

Excellent. The whole forum will look forward to your proper quotations.

Much appreciated.

rsot 05-13-2013 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean™ (Post 448887)
Excellent. The whole forum will look forward to your proper quotations.

Much appreciated.

Doubtable on the looking forward view but we will get back on topic now.