Call it Evil, but IM ANNOYED!!! Pay Back??? - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 08-24-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 98%

What do you mean power you have as a seller, Pickles?

If the buyers aren't happy with what they see in your listing, you get no sales. Buyers also can decide not to pay and if it's because you take paypal in my experience they always get their unpaid strike removed.

Feedback on eBay is the equivalent of terrorism, too. Then there's chargebacks.

Buyers are also able to do things like have their computer monitor adjusted wrong so they see the wrong color on their screen and so they buy something from you they think is one color and get something else.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-24-2008

Longevity: 90%

What I meant, was power over Ebay & Paypal. If all the sellers vacated Ebay, it would bring those b@stards to their knees, where they belong. Big business has taken over and Ebay is no longer as profitable for the individual sellers as it used to be. The sellers need to stand up for themselves and remind Ebay where it's bread & butter comes from. I understand that change is difficult, but it's necessary.

How much longer until they raise final value fees AGAIN? What other devious ways will they find to shaft the sellers? The biased "no negs for buyers" feedback modification was bad enough. Who knows what else they have planned. I advise everyone to jump ship before it gets any worse... because it's definitely not going to get better.
Old 08-24-2008

Longevity: 92%

Maybe you've been suspended one too many times or denied by pay pal one too many times, but it sounds as if you've been rejected and you're feeling a bit down on your situation. If you need some real pointers just PM me and I will be glad to help you out since after all you're an "eBay Newbie."
Old 08-28-2008

Longevity: 98%

Pickles, ebay's new banning of mailed payment is going to chase away lots of buyers. A third of my buyers mail payment. Others will even not want to use credit card or mail payment but they really like moneybookers.