eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   Transfer money from Paypal to bank account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/60743-transfer-money-paypal-bank-account.html)

kimlevin 06-04-2013 09:10 AM

Transfer money from Paypal to bank account

Hi there everyone. I have a paypal account link with my bank account.
Problem is my pp account names are different from my bank account.
Wanted to know that if I transfer money from pp to bank account, will the money get through? Since it has different names on it.

Thanks very much for your opinion.

sax4 06-05-2013 03:33 AM

Basic fundamental of stealth. Search button.

Dmshark25 06-05-2013 04:10 AM

Some banks accept while others do not. In my experience the ones that do not accepted the funds the first month before catching on for whatever that's worth

rsot 06-05-2013 09:26 AM

@OP, which bank are you using? Just post it up and you will get yes or no on stealth.

Best to begin reading through the forums NOW - it is a basic question that is treatable by a search.

Is your pp .MY-based?

JamesNorth101 06-05-2013 09:33 AM

Many threads about this. Search for you bank name and you will find an answer.

kimlevin 06-05-2013 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 455507)
@OP, which bank are you using? Just post it up and you will get yes or no on stealth.

Best to begin reading through the forums NOW - it is a basic question that is treatable by a search.

Is your pp .MY-based?

Hi there, I'm from Malaysia and I use Standard Chartered, Hong Leong Bank & RHB (I believe is our local bank here)

Read many of the threads but it isn't helping. I think SC reject the transaction twice as the name in pp and bank are different.

rsot 06-06-2013 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kimlevin (Post 455522)
Hi there, I'm from Malaysia and I use Standard Chartered, Hong Leong Bank & RHB (I believe is our local bank here)

Read many of the threads but it isn't helping. I think SC reject the transaction twice as the name in pp and bank are different.

Only one way of confirming is to use the bank and try...I dont have the knowledge on this bank - you can teach the forum something. All the best on the try

GreenBean 06-06-2013 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kimlevin (Post 455171)
Hi there everyone. I have a paypal account link with my bank account.
Problem is my pp account names are different from my bank account.
Wanted to know that if I transfer money from pp to bank account, will the money get through? Since it has different names on it.

Thanks very much for your opinion.

I read later in your thread the names of your banks.

You may have issues there.

Have you made the new stealth accounts yet?

:ranger:

kimlevin 06-07-2013 05:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean™ (Post 456001)
I read later in your thread the names of your banks.

You may have issues there.

Have you made the new stealth accounts yet?

:ranger:

I created 4 with different names on pp and bank accounts(according to ebay stealth steps). Tried to transfer money from one of these account, the transfer are rejected.

Or I can do it the hard way, transfer the money to a legit PP account. But that will be stupid to do it every time I withdraw my money. Plus there are fees PP charge for the transaction.

Lets say if I call pp, I think they will suspect(as I use different name). Really lost now...

GreenBean 06-07-2013 08:57 AM

If you do it the hard way, then it will truly be so HARD. You will risk getting limited with the transfers on both accounts.

Do not call paypal on this at all

Only one bank transfer got rejected though?

:spy:

rsot 06-07-2013 09:15 AM

OP, have you looked at whether bank transfer is the only way to get money out of .my pp account?

kimlevin 06-08-2013 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean™ (Post 456140)
If you do it the hard way, then it will truly be so HARD. You will risk getting limited with the transfers on both accounts.

Do not call paypal on this at all

Only one bank transfer got rejected though?

:spy:

Yeah, I don't think the hard way is a good idea. So try to seek for advice here.

I made twice. Both got rejected. Then decided to call bank for any help. They told me there weren't any incoming transaction at all. Which can confirm that is pp cancel the transaction.

kimlevin 06-08-2013 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 456149)
OP, have you looked at whether bank transfer is the only way to get money out of .my pp account?

Thanks for reminding! There's another option of withdrawing money to my credit card.

I'll give it a try.

So right now pp needs me add another card that only has a VISA logo. Which means is an additional card. Should I add that card in? Its weird to add another card in right no? If yes, then I need to make sure that card is ''clean". I don't want my pp to get limited or ban for that.

Please advise.

rsot 06-10-2013 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kimlevin (Post 456366)
Thanks for reminding! There's another option of withdrawing money to my credit card.

I'll give it a try.

So right now pp needs me add another card that only has a VISA logo. Which means is an additional card. Should I add that card in? Its weird to add another card in right no? If yes, then I need to make sure that card is ''clean". I don't want my pp to get limited or ban for that.

Please advise.

There you go - another option. Additional card is not a problem to be added to PP. Many of us routinely add new cards - dont use old info.

kimlevin 06-11-2013 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 457028)
There you go - another option. Additional card is not a problem to be added to PP. Many of us routinely add new cards - dont use old info.

How do you mean by don't use old info?

So right now it requires me to key in name and address.
Should I put my name and address on pp or name on bank account?

rsot 06-11-2013 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kimlevin (Post 457268)

Old info = do NOT use old cards/bank accounts that have been used before

You should use the stealth name and address on the PP NOT the real name of the bank account (basic principle of stealth)

GreenBean 06-11-2013 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kimlevin (Post 457268)

When adding cards always use the stealth name ;)

Never tell them real info

kimlevin 06-14-2013 10:34 AM

Thanks guys!

Received the money today! Great advice and really helpful!

Very much appreciated! Thanks!

:thumb:

rsot 06-14-2013 03:54 PM

Congratulations kimlevin

GreenBean 06-14-2013 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kimlevin (Post 458478)
Thanks guys!

Received the money today! Great advice and really helpful!

Very much appreciated! Thanks!

Excellent!!!

Pleased for you