eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   PP permanently limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/60970-pp-permanently-limited.html)

kimlevin 06-11-2013 01:06 AM

PP permanently limited

Ok, right now my pp are permanently limited(ebay is still active and valid) and now I wish to open a new pp(with stealth guidance) to link with my current ebay.

Is that possible? Is it high possibility of getting suspended?

Advice needed.

GreenBean 06-11-2013 02:24 AM

Possibility is SO high, your next thread is my ebay account is suspended.

kimlevin 06-11-2013 02:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean™ (Post 457293)
Possibility is SO high, your next thread is my ebay account is suspended.

My god...Luckily I asked before doing it.

So what's the best solution for this? Leave the current ebay account and get new one and start over again?

GreenBean 06-11-2013 03:08 AM

Some options exist. Yours will certainly depend on the country of listing.

For sure, start making more stealth accounts.

kimlevin 06-11-2013 03:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean™ (Post 457297)
Some options exist. Yours will certainly depend on the country of listing.

For sure, start making more stealth accounts.

But doesn't that keep on repeating? Lets say I created new account and then got suspended. On and off, again and again. Even names, addresses and cards would have used up all of them.

Just curious how you guys have so many of them to keep on create new accounts? I would rather stick to just one account for a long period.

GreenBean 06-11-2013 03:57 AM

Why was your paypal limited?

rsot 06-11-2013 05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kimlevin (Post 457295)
My god...Luckily I asked before doing it.

So what's the best solution for this? Leave the current ebay account and get new one and start over again?

Best option - create several new accounts.

You can look for other payment methods for the old eB account like Skrill, Propay (if in US), Paymate (if in US) - examples

kimlevin 06-11-2013 05:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean™ (Post 457301)
Why was your paypal limited?

6 months ago, pp asked me for info like utility bill, goods invoices, phone number and others. I do what pp asked for.

Then now they demanded again. So I uploaded all the updated info except the utility bill which is the same one(6 months ago)

So is it the main reason I got permanently limited?

FYI, I'm using a drop shipping service to do the transaction for this account.

GreenBean 06-11-2013 05:48 AM

Had you had issues with the drop-shipping?

Is this for Malaysia or another country?

Have you spoken to paypal

kimlevin 06-11-2013 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean™ (Post 457326)
Had you had issues with the drop-shipping?

Is this for Malaysia or another country?

Have you spoken to paypal

No, never had any problem with my drop shipping company so far. They are trustable.

The drop shipping company is based in HongKong and yes, I,m from Malaysia.

I never had the chance to speak with them at all. Just got an email telling me that my account are permanently limited.

rsot 06-11-2013 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kimlevin (Post 457325)
FYI, I'm using a drop shipping service to do the transaction for this account.

This is one of the contributing factors to why you got limited. Are you paying your supplier with funds from the same account of sales? PP can see this

GreenBean 06-11-2013 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kimlevin (Post 457349)
No, never had any problem with my drop shipping company so far. They are trustable.

The drop shipping company is based in HongKong and yes, I,m from Malaysia.

I never had the chance to speak with them at all. Just got an email telling me that my account are permanently limited.

Trading on ebay Malaysia or another country?

Have there been disputes of any type?

Laritha 06-11-2013 10:02 AM

You'll never be able to link another PP to the eBay acct without it eventually becoming limited.

Depending on the reason your PP got limited, you may still be able to use eBay with a different payment processor. But then again, its not worth it at that point, right?

danshan 06-11-2013 10:20 AM

Nope accounts are a dime a dozen

rsot 06-11-2013 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laritha (Post 457395)
You'll never be able to link another PP to the eBay acct without it eventually becoming limited.

Agree - it's only a matter of time...that being said, different people have different stories but I myself dont want to risk waiting more 180 day-wait-periods on getting my money out

GreenBean 06-11-2013 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laritha (Post 457395)

Depending on the reason your PP got limited, you may still be able to use eBay with a different payment processor. But then again, its not worth it at that point, right?

If the OP is using ebay Malaysia he has limited options for a different processor

:juggle:

kimlevin 06-12-2013 05:49 AM

Thanks everyone for the advice. Very much appreciated.

I guess I'll just have to move on with another account.

But I still want to use the same drop shipping service. Lets say I use another account(new ebay and PP) but still need to send them payment. PP will do the same thing track me back and limit me for the same reason.

So is there anyway of getting out of this without letting PP to catch me when I'm making payment to my drop shipping company?

danshan 06-12-2013 08:22 AM

Dont pay them with pp

rsot 06-12-2013 11:39 AM

Or use separate buying and shipping pp accounts as an option

troioi 06-14-2013 05:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kimlevin (Post 457272)
Ok, right now my pp are permanently limited(ebay is still active and valid) and now I wish to open a new pp(with stealth guidance) to link with my current ebay.

Is that possible? Is it high possibility of getting suspended?

Advice needed.

I got the same problem like you, but from different country.

Only 3 months later, I learned from a Verification Dept customer support that I had spent a large amount on my credit card that they suspected and decided to put my account under limitation. Appeal is denied. Yes i did spend a lot to purchase lots of orders and have it shipped to a forwarding company.

Later on and until now, I have to ask for help from some of my friends owning a paypal account , logging in my ebay accounts and pay for all. Same shipping address, no problem.

I tried to open new pp and it closed again and again. Try in vain to open my sister's, my mother's , my cousin's. They all closed though different name and address, might be same IP.

I had purchase Ebay Stealth, not yet read it.

Now I suppose I need to have more than 1 paypal account to pay and try to limit under one thousand bucks per day.

GreenBean 06-14-2013 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danshan (Post 457797)
Dont pay them with pp

Or use a paypal not associated in any way with an ebay account.

:grin:

newjerseymax 06-14-2013 06:03 AM

I prefer to pay my suppliers with credit card. It gives me the best protection and suppliers that use credit card processor are usually on the up n up.

Not to mention I have accumulated enough points to buy a 70inch TV.... oh yea....lol