eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   received this from paypal any help guys (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/61557-received-paypal-any-help-guys.html)

dreamzilla 06-29-2013 01:33 AM

received this from paypal any help guys

tried signing up for a paypal account to my new ebay account and it i got this ..is there any way around this with a stelth account?

Dear ,

We need your help resolving an issue with your account. To give us time to
work together on this, we've temporarily limited what you can do with your
account until the issue is resolved.

We understand it may be frustrating not to have full access to your PayPal
account. We want to work with you to get your account back to normal as
quickly as possible.

It's been a little while since you used your account. So, we just want to
make sure that you authorized some recent transactions.

Case ID Number: ....................................

How you can help

It's usually pretty easy to take care of things like this. Most of the
time, we just need a little more information about your account or latest
transactions.

To help us with this and to find out what you can and can't do with your
account until the issue is resolved, log in to your account and go to the
Resolution Center.

Sincerely,
PayPal

Appeal limitation and fix your account

Please provide the documents requested below. We'll review your account status after we receive the information we've requested.

Please provide the documents requested below. We'll review your account status after we receive the information we've requested.
Confirm identity

If you'd prefer, there are alternative ways to provide information:

Confirm location

Photo ID

Provide proof of address

Your documents need to be valid and legible.

The submitted information on the documents must correspond with the information on your PayPal account.

Documents can't be older than 6 months.

We will handle your information in accordance with our privacy policy.

any help as to how to go about this?

gulaga 06-29-2013 05:38 AM

i would say you are probably being linked to another suspended account or current account with same details if they have limited you immediately after signing up.

make sure if this is a possible reason.
if its not, the way around this is being creative when providing what they have requested.

rsot 06-29-2013 09:42 AM

@dreamzilla, if you don't have pp activity in the accounts (likes sales and purchases), highly probable that you have been linked and getting default error message.

Are you following stealth methods?

Dmshark25 06-29-2013 09:54 AM

Either way even if no link the only way is to provide ID and whatever they ask for

stealthychew 06-29-2013 01:31 PM

it's crazy they ask for 14 documents, like a real copy of your ssn and your tax filings because you sent 5 gift payments to your sister and sold three things. the account was stealth, but used same IP as other stealth account. it lasted two weeks and was intercepted because of the 5 gift payments of $10 each and 4 sold items not from ebay - they wanted tracking. they actually asked to list "what" the gift payments were for.

JamesNorth101 06-29-2013 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stealthychew (Post 463178)
the account was stealth, but used same IP as other stealth account.

It was not stealth if it used same IP as other accounts.

Dmshark25 06-29-2013 02:30 PM

Yea you need separate IPs for each account , you need ebay stealth guide or you won't know how to operate or create accounts

GreenBean 06-30-2013 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stealthychew (Post 463178)
it's crazy they ask for 14 documents, like a real copy of your ssn and your tax filings because you sent 5 gift payments to your sister and sold three things. the account was stealth, but used same IP as other stealth account. it lasted two weeks and was intercepted because of the 5 gift payments of $10 each and 4 sold items not from ebay - they wanted tracking. they actually asked to list "what" the gift payments were for.

You have totally the wrong idea of paypal.

Even 'gifts' come under their flags. Off ebay transactions do as well.

They will always act to protect themselves before an account holder.

You understand you linked two account that you said were stealth by using the same IP??

:nono::nono:

dreamzilla 06-30-2013 11:09 PM

@rsot....well the next day i get a message from my new ebay account saying ...mc999 ..indefinate selling restriction....there goes money down the drain i paid for a trac phone and min to prepare myself to talk to ebay.

I really dont know what to do, i have tried everything to get back on ...had 3 accounts wiped out in 1 swoop ....i may look to Sandy D who sells ebay accounts

GoteBay 06-30-2013 11:21 PM

If you don't find out why these accounts are being linked, you will keep losing money. With stealth, you have to find the root cause before making another mistake.

jeffweico 06-30-2013 11:28 PM

Sending 5 gift payment, especially on a new account looks suspicious. Also, you used the same IP address for multiple accounts.

If you do the same thing with an account that you purchase, the same result will occur. Purchased accounts can save time and Sandy D's are solid, but they are not a substitute for understanding the stealth techniques.

john456 07-01-2013 02:47 AM

I know people at my day job who use two paypal accounts they own to transfer large sum of money between their EU accounts and their US accounts... to save a couple of dollars on bank to bank wires...

I am waiting for the email "My money is stuck for 180 days!! help"

GreenBean 07-01-2013 05:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dreamzilla (Post 463600)
@rsot....well the next day i get a message from my new ebay account saying ...mc999 ..indefinate selling restriction....there goes money down the drain i paid for a trac phone and min to prepare myself to talk to ebay.

I really dont know what to do, i have tried everything to get back on ...had 3 accounts wiped out in 1 swoop ....i may look to Sandy D who sells ebay accounts

I hear you about trying everything to get back on ebay/paypal.

But you are making basic mistakes with each step you take.

To use a stealth account means you need to know what is correct. Buying account still means you need to use the same skills.

Without these skills, you will have issues.

JamesNorth101 07-01-2013 06:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dreamzilla (Post 463600)
.i may look to Sandy D who sells ebay accounts

You will still need to learn how to operate the account safely, otherwise you will jut get account after account locked.

rsot 07-01-2013 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by john456 (Post 463631)
I know people at my day job who use two paypal accounts they own to transfer large sum of money between their EU accounts and their US accounts... to save a couple of dollars on bank to bank wires...

I am waiting for the email "My money is stuck for 180 days!! help"

Dont hold your breath....funny thing is they may be lucky enough to get away with it but dont look up to them as a role model.