eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   Paypal released funds but want phone verification (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/62521-paypal-released-funds-but-want-phone-verification.html)

saleem66167 07-26-2013 05:36 AM

Paypal released funds but want phone verification

Hello, Anybody help me. I have 4 different limited paypal USA accounts and after 6 months paypal released all funds from all my limited paypal accounts. When I try to add usa bank account in limited paypal account then paypal webpage reffer to phone verification and require to verify phone number. I got usa phone number from different free websites like sonetel.com but when I enter phone number then paypal error appears we could not verify your home address using this phone number try to use another phone number. I think paypal require landline number to verify my home address and phone number must registered with my paypal home address. Anybody help me how can I get phone number for my paypal phone verification. Is there any online phone number provider

Bunneh 07-26-2013 06:33 AM

GreenBean 07-26-2013 06:40 AM

Why would a limited account ask for a phone number?

:spy:

Furious George 07-26-2013 07:15 AM

I've actually had this happen. (where funds are released after 6 months, then account is limited again pending phone verification.) They do it for security to make sure the account hasn't been hacked.

GreenBean 07-26-2013 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Furious George (Post 471157)
I've actually had this happen. (where funds are released after 6 months, then account is limited again pending phone verification.) They do it for security to make sure the account hasn't been hacked.

Which is going to be a hassle for an overseas user.

rsot 07-26-2013 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bunneh (Post 471151)

Quite a few posts on the forum recommending NOT to use TFF for pp/eb verification Bunneh - TFF has indicated that it will close a phone account quickly if this process is tried.

As for you OP, you could look at vumber or flynumber - need to google search harder and experiment.

Maybe get your stealth info in hand and call up PP to manually add the bank

Kash 07-28-2013 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saleem66167 (Post 471137)
Hello, Anybody help me. I have 4 different limited paypal USA accounts and after 6 months paypal released all funds from all my limited paypal accounts. When I try to add usa bank account in limited paypal account then paypal webpage reffer to phone verification and require to verify phone number. I got usa phone number from different free websites like sonetel.com but when I enter phone number then paypal error appears we could not verify your home address using this phone number try to use another phone number. I think paypal require landline number to verify my home address and phone number must registered with my paypal home address. Anybody help me how can I get phone number for my paypal phone verification. Is there any online phone number provider

You know what you can do, this is what I have done and it worked both time, do you have a credit card attached to the paypal? if yes then this will work for sure.
When paypal asked you that they gonna call you, HIT CANCEL. on the next screen paypal will ask you for the credit card number attached to the paypal, then just enter the card number and you will be able to attach a new bank account.....

Sandy D 07-28-2013 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 471171)
Quite a few posts on the forum recommending NOT to use TFF for pp/eb verification Bunneh - TFF has indicated that it will close a phone account quickly if this process is tried.

As for you OP, you could look at vumber or flynumber - need to google search harder and experiment.

Maybe get your stealth info in hand and call up PP to manually add the bank

Vumber has changed in the last month. Prices etc all changed and the service with it.

Ebayorbust 07-28-2013 11:30 PM

I've seen this a few times on UK paypal too and not just with limited accounts. An automated phone verification was required to add a bank account to paypal. A mobile phone sim worked fine in that instance.

JamesNorth101 07-29-2013 04:41 AM

If you need a UK prepaid SIM that works a treat, get Vodafone. I have about 100's of the things that I am not using. Just need to activated it by calling a number, and then receive a call once in 6 months on that SIM to keep it active. No need to ever top up unless you want to call from the SIM

AKasper 07-29-2013 06:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean™ (Post 471158)
Which is going to be a hassle for an overseas user.

PP wanted phone verification/security questions answered to withdraw money after 180 days today. I had to add a new bank account to withdraw money (which was used in a previously limited account). Now money is ''pending'' withdrawal. Think I might regret doing that now, can you shed any light?

rsot 07-29-2013 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy D (Post 471916)
Vumber has changed in the last month. Prices etc all changed and the service with it.

Hmm thanks for the tip Sandy - have to revisit to see to what you are referring.

Sandy D 08-06-2013 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 472081)
Hmm thanks for the tip Sandy - have to revisit to see to what you are referring.

Changed for the worse, not for the better.

corleone 08-06-2013 05:35 PM

Quote:

Ya, it's not incredibly uncommon, I've had to do it a few times. Sometimes it'll let you withdrawal 500.00 on the first shot, then when you try to do the second withdrawal(if you have more than 500 in there), it'll want to verify.

If this happens, try withdrawing 100.00 increments, sometimes that works, I'd say it's 50/50. I had an account limited with 3k in it and had to do almost 30 separate 100.00 withdrawals to get the money out.

Sometimes, none of the workarounds fix it, and you just have to call. I recently had to withdrawal money from over 30 accounts that got limited for reasons I won't get into, but about 30% of them made me verify the account before I could have the money. It's a real hassle because I don't keep the tracfones for my accounts, so I had to create new numbers for each account that gave me that issue. It was well worth it though to get my money from them.

conan1269 08-13-2013 01:27 AM

Quote:

Dann, I have the same problem right now. I fill my phone number in, do the confirm, fill the code. However when I go to withdraw, they wont let me do it. When I chose to my new phone number, they said " we are unable to verify this phone number." I got stuck here. Anyone know how to do. Please help ?

BiN4RY 08-13-2013 01:31 AM

Call Paypal manually and explain it to them. They should have no reason to hold your funds even further.

conan1269 08-13-2013 01:36 AM

Quote:

Dann, I have the same problem right now. I fill my phone number in, do the confirm, fill the code. However when I go to withdraw, they wont let me do it. When I chose to my new phone number, they said " we are unable to verify this phone number." I got stuck here. Anyone know how to do. Please help ?

BigCJ 08-13-2013 08:44 AM

If the account has passed the 6 month period, then just call them up and tell them to manually transfer the funds.

Be aware that the account is gone though

conan1269 08-17-2013 03:48 AM

The problem is that the name on account is different + new phone # in diferrent stay. So, they will suspect me and the result is :rip::rip::rip:. Too hard right now @@

corleone 08-18-2013 05:20 PM

Just call. Trust me, I've been through it many times. Your account has been flagged, but if you call they will lift the restriction.

If by chance you get a paypal rep who won't do it without your SSN, call back and talk to somebody else.

I'd say 90% of the people you speak from paypal are willing to help you, every once in a while you'll get a pain in the as

Just click the contact paypal link, call and use your one time code. Say, problem withdrawing money, and then after the choice of options, say "none of these". After a couple minutes you'll get a rep, explain your issue and you'll be ok.

It's really no big deal.