eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   Can I buy a Paypal Account if I have been limited two years ago? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/62668-can-i-buy-paypal-account-if-i-have-been-limited-two-years-ago.html)

byronwells 07-30-2013 07:40 AM

Can I buy a Paypal Account if I have been limited two years ago?

Alright guys

I am wondering if someone can help me...

About 2-3 years ago I sold some software on ebay that I shouldn't had done so and because of that Paypal limited my account for 180.. Now 2 years later they don't want nothing to do with me at all, even if I pay a fixed fee per month to them.

Unfortunately because I am selling ebooks, videoes, digital downloads a lot of the people that I will be marketing to will want to pay via Paypal... Not really by credit, or debit cards..

Now I am wondering two things:

1) Can I buy a paypal account and things will be ok. I have seen people on here selling verified paypal accounts and wondering if this is a route I should go down?

2) Or is there any payment gateways + merchant accounts that all you to accept payments via paypal, debit, credit cards??

JamesNorth101 07-30-2013 08:01 AM

Anytime you sell digital good via paypal you will run into issues. Have a look into merchant accounts.

bigboddie 08-08-2013 07:40 PM

Digi goods just aren't worth effort to sell or buy for that matter, that's why paypal won't do biz with you. Crap products.

GreenBean 08-08-2013 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by byronwells (Post 472374)
Alright guys

I am wondering if someone can help me...

Unfortunately because I am selling ebooks, videoes, digital downloads a lot of the people that I will be marketing to will want to pay via Paypal... Not really by credit, or debit cards..

Now I am wondering two things:

1) Can I buy a paypal account and things will be ok. I have seen people on here selling verified paypal accounts and wondering if this is a route I should go down?

2) Or is there any payment gateways + merchant accounts that all you to accept payments via paypal, debit, credit cards??

You can never operate on the premise 'things will be OK with paypal'. even for non-stealth account users, paypal creates problems.

Your best course of action is to have options of how you get any and all of your payments.

Yes, there are payment gateways and merchant accounts that will work. On your own site, a shopping cart could be ideal.

Small world that life is, aspkin himself announced his latest ebook this week.
It's spoken about in the below thread....
http://www.aspkin.com/forums/everyth...tml#post475388

Maybe a read of that may benefit you too.

:mod:

rsot 08-12-2013 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by byronwells (Post 472374)

GB's advice is sound. Best to avoid PP when possible - you could look into CCNow or Digital River for your digital download needs since you have a website.