eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   Limited paypal issue. Don't know what to do. Please help (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/63649-limited-paypal-issue-dont-know-what-do-please-help.html)

lodwined 08-22-2013 06:21 AM

Limited paypal issue. Don't know what to do. Please help

Hi guys!

Please help me to resolve some issues with my limited US paypal:

Ok I've got limited few days ago. Paypal is asking for something I don't have (it's my alias account with only real name).

Here are questions:

1. Is there any way to restore account? I can't complete 3 of 4 steps that they ask. Or it's better to forget?
2. Will money be available after 180 days if I won't send any info for restoring access? I will just wait.
3. I have rare surname. When and where (another US state, another country {Canada}) is the best way to open new account?
4. I have now about $200 of unpaid ebay fees. So I think ebay will be blocked next month. Is there any way to pay it with limited paypal?
5. Can ebay/paypal lock my next account if it will have only the same name? Different location (IP), PC and all that stuff.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

oompaloompa 08-24-2013 05:52 AM

1/ you can submit the info they want, there are ways to do it.

2/ you would normally get it at 180 days if you wait.

3/ you can look at stealth method accs too and there are business name options.

4/ if there is insufficient in balance for fees you can pay via card or send them a check.

5/ ebay could lock another account in same name so try to use different info

rsot 08-24-2013 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lodwined (Post 479472)
Hi guys!

Please help me to resolve some issues with my limited US paypal:

Ok I've got limited few days ago. Paypal is asking for something I don't have (it's my alias account with only real name).

Here are questions:

1. Is there any way to restore account? I can't complete 3 of 4 steps that they ask. Or it's better to forget? If you can't provide what they want, you can try calling but likely, you can't restore it
2. Will money be available after 180 days if I won't send any info for restoring access? I will just wait. Yes 180 days
3. I have rare surname. When and where (another US state, another country {Canada}) is the best way to open new account? You can use name variation a la stealth method
4. I have now about $200 of unpaid ebay fees. So I think ebay will be blocked next month. Is there any way to pay it with limited paypal? A limited paypal can NOT be used to pay eBay fees - you must pay with gift credit card
5. Can ebay/paypal lock my next account if it will have only the same name? Different location (IP), PC and all that stuff. All depends on how you set it up and how you operate

Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

All the best.