eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   Need a Prepaid Credit Card for Paypal Verfification (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/65776-need-prepaid-credit-card-paypal-verfification.html)

ineedyourhelp 10-10-2013 11:06 AM

Need a Prepaid Credit Card for Paypal Verfification

I just purchased a "Vanilla Debit Visa" prepaid card with an exp. date of 06/2015 which I think is good but when I called in to them my info they are sending card to the address that paypal already has on file. I tried to get them to send to my new address but they would not and said they would keep on file but could only send to address if living there over a year. My question is, Is this okay? Or will paypal recognize?? Please help. Do not know what card will get me verified with paypal withi the US. Thank you.

ilcarletto 10-12-2013 04:43 PM

Re: Need a Prepaid Credit Card for Paypal Verfification

Hi,
I am brand new to the forum and I am not even from US but I have read a few things in here... if you look at the Navigation Menu, on the left of your browser when you are in the forum, you will see a thread like "Prepaid VCC". There are some useful info in there. I have also understood that Entropay might be a possible solution to your problem.

smokescreen 10-12-2013 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ineedyourhelp (Post 493654)
I just purchased a "Vanilla Debit Visa" prepaid card with an exp. date of 06/2015 which I think is good but when I called in to them my info they are sending card to the address that paypal already has on file. I tried to get them to send to my new address but they would not and said they would keep on file but could only send to address if living there over a year. My question is, Is this okay? Or will paypal recognize?? Please help. Do not know what card will get me verified with paypal withi the US. Thank you.

They will know what address it is registered to. A better solution is vanilla prepaid visa card (not the debit card), that will let you enter any zip code you want and match AVS

rsot 10-15-2013 10:09 AM

ineedyourhelp 10-16-2013 09:55 AM

The Vanilla Visa CC in my local store has an expiration date 2021 ... is that gonna work? Cannot find one with a 4 yr. expiration date.

JJGold 10-16-2013 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ineedyourhelp (Post 495402)
The Vanilla Visa CC in my local store has an expiration date 2021 ... is that gonna work? Cannot find one with a 4 yr. expiration date.

Yes, the 2021 exp will work fine. You loaded it right there a CVS then go to onevanilla.com and register the zip code that corresponds with your stealth address. There is no calling in, no sending.

Welcome to the forum. Basic answers like these can be easily accessed in the archives via the search button. Browse and search around, you'll learn a whole lot more than just firing questions.

ineedyourhelp 10-17-2013 10:28 AM

Thanks so much for the reply. I first purchased the Vanilla Debit Visa but they would not accept my new address info so I had to submit the address Ebay & Paypal already have on file. Seems I bought the wrong card and need to get the Vanilla Visa Credit Card but was worried about the expiration date being so far along.