eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   Paypal limited - can I use new bank account which is registered with same address (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/66571-paypal-limited-can-i-use-new-bank-account-registered-same-address.html)

Jay 10-31-2013 09:37 AM

Paypal limited - can I use new bank account which is registered with same address

Hello

My paypal was limited and I'm going to create a new account with complete different details such as address, phone number, email address, IP address and bank account.

But before I proceed I need clarification on 2 things:

1. With my new bank account should I alter my name slightly or does it not matter since all my details will be stealth?

2. Can I use a different bank account which is registered under the same address of my limited paypal?
or does paypal not care about the address which is for your bank account rather the address you use to sign up with them?

I would really appreciate it if someone could help shed some light on this.
Please do let me know asap, Many Thanks

rsot 10-31-2013 09:49 AM

Re: Paypal limited - can I use new bank account which is registered with same address

Welcome to the forums Jay

1. The bank account is made at the bank in your REAL info. As long as the bank accepts stealth deposits (see list on other threads), then you can have any name on the pp account for the bank to be verified to.

2. PP doesnt really care about the bank address just the REGISTERED address to pp.

All the best,

Jay 10-31-2013 09:58 AM

Re: Paypal limited - can I use new bank account which is registered with same address

Thanks rsot

But what about when paypal asks for documents like bank statements ect.
on my statement It will have the same name and address of my limited account?

also what is meant by stealth deposits I couldn't find anything on it?

If all fails I can just make a new bank account with the new address I will be using to register with paypal but its a hassle, so just want to make sure if I am able to do it the way I explained without getting limited again.

please let me know asap, Many Thanks