eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   pp asking for - supplier contact info - (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/66676-pp-asking-supplier-contact-info.html)

unik 11-03-2013 02:27 PM

pp asking for - supplier contact info -

My pp account got limited and they're asking for "Supplier Contact Info"
What does that mean?
and what should i send them to get my account back?
Please help if someone had the same problem.
Thanks.

MM78 11-03-2013 04:12 PM

Re: pp asking for - supplier contact info -

They want to know who is your supplier, Name, Address, Phone. If you have an invoice you can send them that.

unik 11-03-2013 05:18 PM

i dropship from china so what should i do?
give them the website or an invoice?
have u had this before?

jeffweico 11-03-2013 05:29 PM

eBay/PayPal does not really like dropshipping, although it IS technically allowed.

The fact they are asking for your supplier information and contacts likely means they are suspicious of what you are selling. You said your merchandise comes from China. Are you selling brand name items? If so, they are likely to be counterfeits.

If you don't supply the information, then PayPal will close your account. But if the information supplied does not make them confident in you, the same thing will happen.

The only people I've heard of passing this type of verification with suppliers in China are those selling generic, non-branded items (like HDMI cables, USB cables, adapters, etc.).

TGMT² 11-03-2013 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unik (Post 500341)
give them the website or an invoice?

Giving them a website address is not going to satisfy their requirement.

And since you base you business on drop-shipping, I'm not sure how you are going to provide invoices.

Last Point: Drop-Ship sellers do not last long on eBay. Try and secure your own product if you want to be successful selling online.

unik 11-03-2013 05:44 PM

Thanks so much for your tips and advices guys.
I don't sell brand names just some non-branded electronics.

glacier922 11-03-2013 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffweico (Post 500344)
eBay/PayPal does not really like dropshipping, although it IS technically allowed.

The fact they are asking for your supplier information and contacts likely means they are suspicious of what you are selling. You said your merchandise comes from China. Are you selling brand name items? If so, they are likely to be counterfeits.

If you don't supply the information, then PayPal will close your account. But if the information supplied does not make them confident in you, the same thing will happen.

The only people I've heard of passing this type of verification with suppliers in China are those selling generic, non-branded items (like HDMI cables, USB cables, adapters, etc.).

If they close your account you will still get your money in 180 days correct?

rsot 11-03-2013 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glacier922 (Post 500351)
If they close your account you will still get your money in 180 days correct?

99% of the time yes - the 180 day rule is still in effect... if they link you to old accounts owing money or other bad activities, then could be problem

glacier922 11-03-2013 07:26 PM

^^^^

Rsot, ok thx. I don't think that would happen to me. Linking to old act that is, but never too careful

GreenGhost 11-03-2013 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unik (Post 500299)
My pp account got limited and they're asking for "Supplier Contact Info"
What does that mean?
and what should i send them to get my account back?
Please help if someone had the same problem.
Thanks.

I don't mean to be nosey or ask so many questions but what were your selling patterns? you don't have to say the items but were they expensive or on a vero list. did you list a lot on a new account in a short time frame? basically what caused the limitation and what causes these types of limitations?

unik 11-04-2013 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenGhost (Post 500394)
I don't mean to be nosey or ask so many questions but what were your selling patterns? you don't have to say the items but were they expensive or on a vero list. did you list a lot on a new account in a short time frame? basically what caused the limitation and what causes these types of limitations?

To be honest i don't know what caused the limitation cause i had this US based pp account for years and i linked it to another non US ebay account (few years ago) and i listed about 50 or 60 non branded electronic items (phones, tables, electronic gadgets...) and yes they are expensive (some even are over $500) and i made few sales a week and this was going on for over 3 years and all of a sudden they limit my account.
I really don't know what to do now get my pp account back or at least get my money.