eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   129 days and counting.........limitation iminent (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/68027-129-days-counting-limitation-iminent.html)

barry506 12-11-2013 09:58 AM

129 days and counting.........limitation iminent

Hi,

I am looking for some help here. A brief overview of my situation. Have a stealth ebay and paypal account set up - been using for 2 years. Have a selling limit on ebay of 100 items and 5,800.00 per month which is good, this is likely to get raised in next evaluation and I am also likely to gain top rated on this account. Problem is that the paypal account that I use with this account is stealth and I have nearly reached my 1900 limit - I have 129 days to email docs or my account will get limited. I have had to stop selling on this account as I do not want to go over my limit. At least this gives me 129 days to keep selling hard on my other account mentioned in next paragraph.

I have another account set up in my wifes name which is in good standing and is building up nicely - the paypal account attached to this is fully verified and all limits removed (it is a genuine account). I am dreading the 129 days coming up and paypal limiting my other account as obviously this will then link my wifes account and limit this also..........

I do have other options furhter down the line - I have other accounts sitting maturing but I really want to keep the two accounts mentioned running - especially my potential top rated ebay account.

The only feasible way to do this is to submit "altered" docs to my paypal account and hope that the limits are lifted BUT i am scared to do this. I only need to change a letter here and there on my name and alter D.O.B on ID document - do you think this is low risk if I get an expert to do this (any offers would be most welcome).

Any suggestions welcome ??

Thanks

JamesNorth101 12-11-2013 10:02 AM

Re: 129 days and counting.........limitation iminent

eBay Accounts for Sale - eBay Suspension & Paypal Limited Forums

Some sellers offer these services, go to the link above and look though the listings to find someone you want to work with.

Are you running these accounts as true stealth accounts? If so then your first account should not be linked to your wifes account

barry506 12-11-2013 10:02 AM

Forgot to mention that I was thinking of removing my current paypal from my ebay and using my wifes..........both paypal accounts are registered to the same address but just in different names albeit the same surname. Is it possible to do this as this seems feasible...........??

I know it would not get around the original paypal getting limited but at least I could sell a lot more items in the coming weeks as I have a bigger selling limit on this account............

Thanks

JamesNorth101 12-11-2013 10:05 AM

The second part of your plan will lead to issues.

Leave PP 1 with EB 1 and PP 2 with EB 2. Chopping and changing will just lead to them both going down.

Best option is to lift the limits on both accounts and carry on using them for as long as you are able, and in the mean time build some truth unlinked stealth accounts that can take their place if either of them go down.

barry506 12-11-2013 10:06 AM

We moved house a couple of years ago so I just registered my stealth account with a slight name variation, different DOB and new legitimate address and phone details. Legitimate bank and cc also logged on account.

My wife recently changed her name as we got married so her account is registerd with her proper name and proper address etc - it is not strictly legitimate as she had a paypal account limited in her old name.........but have managed to get round this with the marriage / house move etc etc.

Does this help ?

JamesNorth101 12-11-2013 10:13 AM

Have you used the same computer or IP addresses?

If so then they are linked. It does not mean that they will go down, but when once does the other likely will.

barry506 12-11-2013 10:17 AM

Another problem is that on my paypal, I ommitted one letter of my surname and it does not match my wifes which is registered to the same address. I was going to email paypal (or write an explanation in the comment box with submitted docs) to say that this was a typo at registration and then submit docs to match my wifes legitimate surname.......... Am I best to email them up front or just explain in the comment box with submitted docs????

Do you think that they would swallow this or would it cause a red flag on my account during review ?

I presume loads of people make typos during registration so hoping it will not be an issue.

barry506 12-11-2013 10:19 AM

Yes, for these two accounts I have used same PC and IP because we are linked anyway with address and phone number so no point in using different pc user or IP.

On my other accounts which are maturing, I use the same PC but use a different user on windows - also change the IP whenever logging into these other accounts. I have a dynamic router so it is easy to change IP - I also keep track of IP addresses used just to make sure.

rsot 12-11-2013 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barry506 (Post 510481)
Yes, for these two accounts I have used same PC and IP because we are linked anyway with address and phone number so no point in using different pc user or IP.

On my other accounts which are maturing, I use the same PC but use a different user on windows - also change the IP whenever logging into these other accounts. I have a dynamic router so it is easy to change IP - I also keep track of IP addresses used just to make sure.

Nice move on the other accounts - seems like you are quite on top of the stealth game. All registration info are different?