eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   Paypal limitation- Is it really worth trying to appeal? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/68919-paypal-limitation-really-worth-trying-appeal.html)

natashaiera 01-07-2014 04:14 PM

Paypal limitation- Is it really worth trying to appeal?

Out of around 10 accounts that have been limited since I've started making stealth accounts, I think 1 was able to be reinstated, and that was about a year ago. That's not happening anymore. Has anyone successfully been able to create documents to send into Paypal and remove the limitation? Is any amount of money even worth trying anymore? Is Paypal just denying all appeals?

balzac 01-12-2014 08:26 AM

Re: Paypal limitation- Is it really worth trying to appeal?

Most of appeals are denied. I think You should start freshly and create new stealth accounts using all information on this forum and ebay stealth guide.

You made mistakes and even if limitations are lifted, it will be back no doubts.

GreenBean 01-14-2014 04:39 PM

@balzac

Where ls your proof of this claim?

Users in USA & UK have frequent success with appeals.

Do not imply otherwise
:mod:

biglouis999 01-14-2014 07:04 PM

My account got limited a few years back because I was foolish enough to access it from a non approved (at that time) country I was visiting. Paypal asked me to fax them a load of documents which I did. I also sent a scan of the stub of my air ticket to prove it was ME accessing the account. I followed this up with a call to a nice lady in Dublin. It was returned to normal use in about 8 hours.

Paypal said if I travelled outside Europe or the USA again to ring them and they could arrange a special code for me to log in from other countries without triggering their alerts.

biglouis999 01-15-2014 10:14 AM

Paypal Europe is a different animal than Paypal USA and has to fit in with stricter European banking and data protection laws because it had to take out a banking lisence to operate in the EU.

They can limit your account when a certain amount of money has passed through - you have to attach a verified credit card and/or fax them some documents.

rsot 01-15-2014 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by natashaiera (Post 517371)
Out of around 10 accounts that have been limited since I've started making stealth accounts, I think 1 was able to be reinstated, and that was about a year ago. That's not happening anymore. Has anyone successfully been able to create documents to send into Paypal and remove the limitation? Is any amount of money even worth trying anymore? Is Paypal just denying all appeals?

Always worth a try - nothing is 100% with pp...people still do have success

Skys The Limit 01-27-2014 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by natashaiera (Post 517371)

Yes I got many of my Stealth accounts appealed with with good knowledge withdrawn amount so good right now :heh:

xxbossman111 01-27-2014 09:47 PM

i just had a account reinstated last week sent in doc's just had to be creative

a.v.limited 02-17-2014 05:11 PM

if you have proper documents an appeal has a good chance of reinstating your account