eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   Paypal having a field day with limitations?? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/68941-paypal-having-field-day-limitations.html)

natashaiera 01-08-2014 07:34 AM

Paypal having a field day with limitations??

Is it just me or is Paypal having a freakin field day with limiting accounts lately? I made 6 new accounts and as soon as I received money in them they all got limited about 4 hours later. One was permanently limited and then a couple hours later Paypal sent me an email stating that the limitation could be appealed. I have the stealth book and have successfully been making stealth accounts for two years so I know what to do. I even called Paypal and they stated that my account was linked to another account that is limited. Such bull****...

JamesNorth101 01-08-2014 08:46 AM

Re: Paypal having a field day with limitations??

There must be something that is causing links.

Go over how you create a new account

Sandy D 01-08-2014 09:48 AM

You are getting them linked and need to find out how.

I have not had a single paypal limited in years and I run 100s of them a month. You have to figure out what you are doing wrong and get it fixed.

mari 01-08-2014 10:39 AM

How soon after you set up the accounts are you receiving money? That may cause the limitation.

natashaiera 01-09-2014 02:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mari (Post 517607)
How soon after you set up the accounts are you receiving money? That may cause the limitation.

About 2 weeks, but I never had a problem before. I just noticed that every limitation has a different reason and is asking for different documents..

BigCJ 01-09-2014 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by natashaiera (Post 517845)
About 2 weeks, but I never had a problem before. I just noticed that every limitation has a different reason and is asking for different documents..

Its after the holidays. Still prime time for eb/pp to be on high alert.

but in MHO 2 weeks is way too fast.

How much are we talking here? (ballpark)

rsot 01-09-2014 12:47 PM

What are your sources of phone numbers for creation?

Special type of VCC used?

VBA or using real bank?

Are you using different window user accounts?

natashaiera 01-10-2014 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cjmixers (Post 518000)
Its after the holidays. Still prime time for eb/pp to be on high alert.

but in MHO 2 weeks is way too fast.

How much are we talking here? (ballpark)

Should I wait more like a month? I'm getting in like $200-$400 payments a couple times a month, but lately the accounts have been getting limited after I receive my first payment.

natashaiera 01-10-2014 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 518015)
What are your sources of phone numbers for creation?

Special type of VCC used?

VBA or using real bank?

Are you using different window user accounts?

Sometimes I use vba's, which I purchase from someone on this forum, they're BoA. Sometimes I use real bank accounts (prepaid cards).

I don't have a credit card or valid phone number on any of my Paypal accounts. It was never a problem before but I guess now it might help.

Yes, I am using different user accounts.

mari 01-10-2014 07:19 PM

I would recommend a working number since the reason pp limited because they called the number on your account and could not reach you.

natashaiera 01-11-2014 02:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mari (Post 518428)
I would recommend a working number since the reason pp limited because they called the number on your account and could not reach you.

What if it's a working number but I don't answer their call? Do you think my account will still get limited?

mari 01-11-2014 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by natashaiera (Post 518501)
What if it's a working number but I don't answer their call? Do you think my account will still get limited?

Yes, it will get limited if you don't answer.

natashaiera 01-12-2014 04:10 PM

How often does Paypal call? Do they call every account?

yankee 01-12-2014 04:21 PM

I currently run 10+K a day through my personal paypal account. I get called at least 5 days a week. Some high transaction days I will get called twice and all international transfer's will receive a call. 99% of the time it is automated but every once in a while a VA calls.

suspendedfoe 01-12-2014 05:43 PM

are you using google voice? i will say for all of you! stay away from google voice!!

natashaiera 01-12-2014 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee (Post 518922)
I currently run 10+K a day through my personal paypal account. I get called at least 5 days a week. Some high transaction days I will get called twice and all international transfer's will receive a call. 99% of the time it is automated but every once in a while a VA calls.

Wow, thanks for the info!

natashaiera 01-12-2014 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suspendedfoe (Post 518936)
are you using google voice? i will say for all of you! stay away from google voice!!

I've been hearing a lot of negative things about Google Voice lately, but I have one question. If you set up your Google Voice account to where the call is directly connected then does Paypal/eBay know you're using Google Voice?

suspendedfoe 01-12-2014 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by natashaiera (Post 518984)
I've been hearing a lot of negative things about Google Voice lately, but I have one question. If you set up your Google Voice account to where the call is directly connected then does Paypal/eBay know you're using Google Voice?

i believe i read this somewhere but if you dont disable the option where it says the google voice "theme" or whatever you wana call it when you are forwarding then they know it is a forwarding service maybe. i suggest you stick to trackfone.