eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   Limited after ioffer transaction (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/69595-limited-after-ioffer-transaction.html)

mrzoo 01-24-2014 03:31 PM

Limited after ioffer transaction

I just got limited on my paypal account. Received same message and money is blocked for 180 days. I had $4k. :'(

I am doomed, this was my means to pay my rent and all my saving are stuck in that account. :'(

mrzoo 01-24-2014 06:50 PM

Re: Paypal decides I'm a thief and keeps money?

I sold a book for cpa on ioffer, which i bought from ioffer.

I received a message from someone (i believe from the cpa books company) on my iofffer saying it is against your rights to sell this item and the book company can bring lawsuit against you. So please kindly remove this item with immediate effect.

This message came in at 6.15 a.m and by 9a.m paypal limited my account. I possibly sold that book for once for $50.

I had $4k from my selling other items and all tied up for 180 days.

I called paypal asking for more info. They said we cannot disclose anything, but we wont be doing business with you any further. Please seek assistance from other payment processors out there.

Now on ioffer there many people who are still selling this items. I sell mostly clothes.

Two questions:
I am pretty much ruined. Is there any way to open paypal again? But obviously my details are wasted now. :(

Does it affect my credit score or anything?

Sandy D 01-24-2014 07:05 PM

Not in your real name.

Why do you need it anyway.

Have you not read this forum?

Tons of members use stealth and have 100s of accounts going and work better then your original one because of many reasons.

** How would them holding money effect your credit score? Or are we not being told everything?

mrzoo 01-24-2014 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy D (Post 522781)
Not in your real name.

Why do you need it anyway.

Have you not read this forum?

Tons of members use stealth and have 100s of accounts going and work better then your original one because of many reasons.

** How would them holding money effect your credit score? Or are we not being told everything?

I am really new to knowing that you could operate without using your own details. Wish i knew before.

I am so frustrated right now, was planning to get married and was saving. Now paypal blocked it all..:'(

MM78 01-24-2014 11:26 PM

Re: Limited after ioffer transaction

Saving your money in Paypal is the wrong place, never trust paypal with that much money.

When your ready, there are plenty of threads on how to get back.

Cobra commander 01-27-2014 11:44 AM

their is still hope, my advice to you is read the forum as much as you can day and night until you get all the info you need to get things going again. All the info and services you need is here on this site. It's not hard to get several paypal accounts up and going quickly but you need to be very thorough so you don't get limited. If you have any questions Im sure the old timers here will help you. Hang in there

joesshooze 01-28-2014 02:33 PM

I never ever leave more money in a pp acct. that I will not have a problem loosing. I am serious maybe $25 once items have been delivered for a few days. I take most of it out immediately. I don't fee like waiting 7 1/2 months to get it like I just did.

xxbossman111 01-28-2014 02:35 PM

why would you leave that much money in PP of all places

Speeder33 01-28-2014 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joesshooze (Post 523781)
I never ever leave more money in a pp acct. that I will not have a problem loosing. I am serious maybe $25 once items have been delivered for a few days. I take most of it out immediately. I don't fee like waiting 7 1/2 months to get it like I just did.

you should leave some cash in the account, otherwise paypal gets suspicious and is more likely to limit you. I do agree that 4K is way too much. Even 10% of that is a lot to have in a paypal

Dmshark25 01-28-2014 11:04 PM

its crazy how much trust that paypal instills in people, until they get screwed big time and come to this site and realize how its all a phony image, the OP had so much trust in them and used it as a savings account , its crazy but probably most of us at one time long ago felt our money was safe in their hands,

Lolitax 01-28-2014 11:54 PM

I don't think your credit score will be going down. You'll have to go stealth and in the future never leave that much money in a PayPal account.

Dmshark25 01-29-2014 12:20 AM

The only way your credit will be affected is if you owe more money than what is in your paypal if not than there will be no bad debt written off

CTX 02-02-2014 05:55 AM

It's disgusting how pp operate!

I've emailed them 4 times over the last 7 days & have not even had a reply.

mrzoo 02-09-2014 10:14 PM

Thanks every for your support. I never had any issues with gaypal before. This is the first time and im f--'d :(

I used to sell on ioffer, how do i verify ioffer account and start selling? will a prepaid debit visa card with ioffer?

a.v.limited 02-17-2014 06:57 PM

what is ioffer ?? a usa thing ?