eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   I believe paypal can see name on bank account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/71124-i-believe-paypal-can-see-name-bank-account.html)

deanma 03-09-2014 03:42 PM

I believe paypal can see name on bank account

My new paypal stealth account just got limited and they asking me too much details documents to send them,they limit it as soon as i did a first withdraw,everything was good but they did that only after i did my withdraw,they asking proof of id,address,bank statement,what was the purpose of the money,asking me to confirm a new bank account,and to change password and change security questions.
I guess they could see the name on the account,strange.

msqrsmnml 03-09-2014 03:47 PM

Re: I believe paypal can see name on bank account

Is the card linked with paypal te same one as on the bank account? From my research here it seems that the they can see the name on a bank linked card but not a vcc

Ebayorbust 03-09-2014 03:49 PM

They can't see the name on the account. The withdrawal attempt may have been part of the reason for the limitation but it's nothing to do with name mismatch.

Ebayorbust 03-09-2014 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by msqrsmnml (Post 535631)
Is the card linked with paypal te same one as on the bank account? From my research here it seems that the they can see the name on a bank linked card but not a vcc

No they can't see the name on the card, bank issued or vcc.

JamesNorth101 03-09-2014 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deanma (Post 535629)
My new paypal stealth account just got limited and they asking me too much details documents to send them,they limit it as soon as i did a first withdraw,everything was good but they did that only after i did my withdraw,they asking proof of id,address,bank statement,what was the purpose of the money,asking me to confirm a new bank account,and to change password and change security questions.

Which bank are you using?

Lolitax 03-09-2014 05:52 PM

Quote:

I find it interesting they're asking you to change password and security questions. Are you logging into the same account from many different devices or ips? I know things like that trigger security issues on some websites.

deanma 03-10-2014 04:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 535640)
Which bank are you using?

Im using halifax visa electron,use it before no problem.

deanma 03-10-2014 04:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lolitax (Post 535664)
I find it interesting they're asking you to change password and security questions. Are you logging into the same account from many different devices or ips? I know things like that trigger security issues on some websites.

Yes i've been using mobile internet to stay off the radar,the problem with mobile internet tend to change the ip automatically when it's switch on and off,i think maybe that may have caused the problem,is the account burn and start again or send them ⊗⊗⊗⊗ documents?

just_smile 03-10-2014 04:35 AM

Send in the documents they are aSking for and see what happens.

In the meantime open up more stealth accounts.

JamesNorth101 03-10-2014 05:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deanma (Post 535753)
Yes i've been using mobile internet to stay off the radar,the problem with mobile internet tend to change the ip automatically when it's switch on and off,i think maybe that may have caused the problem

So long as cookies remain intact changing IP will not have caused this.

Did you keep track of the IP addresses?

PESMO 11-06-2014 04:47 PM

I have been a banker for 4 years now and I know that when you make a electronic deposit the bank can see the name on the deposit. And some times if the name is way off the computer will catch it and flag it to be looked at by person who will then in most cases send it back to prevent issue or potentially a loss for the bank.

ooooo.halo 11-06-2014 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deanma (Post 535753)
Yes i've been using mobile internet to stay off the radar,the problem with mobile internet tend to change the ip automatically when it's switch on and off,i think maybe that may have caused the problem,is the account burn and start again or send them ⊗⊗⊗⊗ documents?

I do too and the last two sets of digits can change. I always keep the said phone on all the time but for the times ive had to turn it off, i use an ip changer. Have wrote down the ip used when registering. If only the last couple of digits change, i leave it. But if its a big change i keeppressing the ip changer til i get a match or as close to as i can :-)

holguin666 11-07-2014 02:27 PM

Quote:

It could,but ex paypal account had two different bank accts, which were different names...never had a problem, but there is maybe a red flag you lift or its a random check...make a move, maybe it helps, change it to business!!

GreenBean 11-07-2014 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holguin666 (Post 606008)
It could,but ex paypal account had two different bank accts, which were different names...never had a problem, but there is maybe a red flag you lift or its a random check...make a move, maybe it helps, change it to business!!

Not for the UK.

Not good advice.

Too many hoops to jump thro' with business accounts in the UK.

:nono: