eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   Cannot use credit card on paypal anymore (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/71407-cannot-use-credit-card-paypal-anymore.html)

Grootaers 03-18-2014 09:30 AM

Cannot use credit card on paypal anymore

I got banned on paypal for no reason. I did some purchases on ebay before they limited my account. And asked for proof of address and credit card. I send a copy of a bill but decided to wait before i send them credit card info. Next day when i logged in they say may case cannot be appealed. Today i purchased again trough ebay an want to pay with paypal without the having a account with them option they offer.

I thought since my credit card is not registered on my limited account. This would not be a problem. But now i see they do not accept it how is this possible? are they allowed to do this?

retrocomics 03-19-2014 06:35 PM

Re: Cannot use credit card on paypal anymore

I had this happen. Once my PayPal was limited all cards that had been used with that PayPal account were invalid.

So when I went to use them for a eBay purchase and used the PayPal guest portal to enter my card # I got bounced and had to use a new card # they had not seen before.

eBay and PayPal seem to share this information too.

GreenBean 03-19-2014 06:40 PM

Re: Cannot use credit card on paypal anymore

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grootaers (Post 537698)
I got banned on paypal for no reason. I did some purchases on ebay before they limited my account. And asked for proof of address and credit card. I send a copy of a bill but decided to wait before i send them credit card info. Next day when i logged in they say may case cannot be appealed. Today i purchased again trough ebay an want to pay with paypal without the having a account with them option they offer.

I thought since my credit card is not registered on my limited account. This would not be a problem. But now i see they do not accept it how is this possible? are they allowed to do this?

paypal always has reasons to limit accounts. Sadly users may not understand them.

When paypal limits an account, cards associated are not able to be used anymore.
:croc: