eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Paypal Limited (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/)
-   -   Paypal limited/ebay account still in good standing (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/72808-paypal-limited-ebay-account-still-good-standing.html)

Soulthelegend 04-24-2014 01:01 AM

Paypal limited/ebay account still in good standing

This is a tricky one. I am in the USA. BANNED PAYPAL ACCOUNT BUT EBAY ACCOUNT IN GOOD STANDING

I was selling on ebay starting back about 7 months ago. I have 100% positive feedback and I am a Power Seller with 260 positive feedbacks and over 600 sucessful sales. My ebay account is in good health as when I try to list a new item it says "Please list another email address for payment"

My Paypal account was limited because 1 person decided to not communicate to me directly and file a chargeback to his credit card company. I resolved the complaint and gave a refund. This I think caused me to get flagged because the next thing I know about a week later, I sign into my paypal account to find that it had been limited. They have demanded my ID and invoices

Apparently back in 2007 which I can barely remember, I owed ebay not paypal a 400 dollar balance. I was limited at that time because I was selling VERO stuff. The lady on the phone at paypal assured me that if I pay the balance from 2007, that she would be able to get my paypal account back up and running. SO I authorized her to make the payment of $400 some odd dollars which I barely remember owing (I was in College at the time and barely remember I was so young and didn't take it seriously.)

This was a fraction of my remaining balance in my paypal account and the lady on the phone convinced me that this would get the ball rolling again. She gets back on the phone with me and says "I'm sorry we can't do anymore business with you in the future because we consider you too high risk." I was just DOOPED out of money!! to pay for a 7 year old bill and ontop of it outright lied to!!
My paypal account is still on limitation but the clincher here is that I have an EBAY account that is still in STELLAR standing.

I know the object here is to sell a book, but I need to get up and running fast. I have a business at stake. I am married with children now!! I am thinking adding my girlfriend to my ebay account and use her name to start a new paypal account and link it to my ebay account. Your thoughts?? I need help!! Also my ebay account selling started at 5k and they had recently increased my selling limit to $18k so I was in for making quite a bit of cash.

People I need input. I need how to get rolling. I have seen a lot about suspended ebay accounts but not paypal accounts with ebay accounts in good standing PLEASE HELP

Soulthelegend 04-24-2014 01:48 AM

Re: Paypal limited/ebay account still in good standing

also what i thought was strange is that I receied an MC999 that INCREASED MY SELLINGLIMITS FROM 5K-18K could this be what did me in??

To help you be a successful seller and ensure a safe experience on eBay, we sometimes change limits on accounts. Account limits allow us to learn about your selling activity and to make sure you're adhering to our selling practices policy and performance standards. Limits vary by seller and can change over time.

You can now sell up to 300 items monthly and up to $18000.0 monthly. If you currently have more items (active items for sale and sold items) this month than your limits allow, you should reduce the number of listings you have on the site. Any listings that place you over your current limits may be automatically removed.

djb2 04-24-2014 02:13 AM

Hi I'm no expert on the stealth I'm still fairly new but I may be right in thinking that yes your eBay may be ok but the paypal attached to it is limited so does this mean that everytime you attach a new PayPal it will be linked to your old limted PayPal??

Even if you open a new stealth PayPal won't attaching it to this good standing ebay automatically link it to the old PayPal?

I may be wrong here hopefully I am for your sake so you can pick up in business again swiftly

Bunneh 04-24-2014 02:14 AM

Hi welcome to the forum.
You need to use the search function on the top of the page as all your questions have already been asked.
You need to buy the stealth book in order to know the way it works, because everything you are wanting to do will get you shut down almost straight away.

I will say that even though your eBay account is fine, it is Not.
You will never be able to use it to sell again.
As having a suspended PayPal account attached to it will get every other PayPal you create and link suspended.
There is no way to remove the link between the two accounts.

Which is why you need to know how to use stealth...

Soulthelegend 04-24-2014 02:50 AM

Ok understood. I understand your site here is to push a book. But can't my questions be answered by some of the people on here for the best possible solution. I will use this site to buy stealth accounts. I just need a fix now so I can get the funds to buy your book.

I hope you understand where I am coming from. I have searched but have not found anything directly regarding my question as of yet.

GreenBean 04-24-2014 03:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soulthelegend (Post 547794)
I know the object here is to sell a book, but I need to get up and running fast. I have a business at stake. I am married with children now!! I am thinking adding my girlfriend to my ebay account and use her name to start a new paypal account and link it to my ebay account. Your thoughts?? I need help!! Also my ebay account selling started at 5k and they had recently increased my selling limit to $18k so I was in for making quite a bit of cash.

People I need input. I need how to get rolling. I have seen a lot about suspended ebay accounts but not paypal accounts with ebay accounts in good standing PLEASE HELP

Married AND a girlfriend? oops moment.

First advice is calm down. 2nd advice is calm down.

Been just where you are & I can assure you you will survive.

We dont recommend attaching another paypal to that good ebay account.

You could consider merchant accounts.

Dont forget................ deep breaths

:peace:

t

oompaloompa 04-25-2014 03:49 AM

the ebay is pretty useless for selling as you have been banned from paypal, so any paypal you add is at risk.....you can make and add another paypal and see what happens if you really want to, reports are that some last short term...I would not add an important paypal to it or one attached to another ebay, as it would mess them up too...